The Traveling Tod’s

low_res_Chriselle_lim_Tods_Flats_Hong_Kong_1

low_res_Chriselle_lim_Tods_Flats_Hong_Kong_13

low_res_Chriselle_lim_Tods_Flats_Hong_Kong_2

low_res_Chriselle_lim_Tods_Flats_Hong_Kong_10

low_res_Chriselle_lim_Tods_Flats_Hong_Kong_11

Photography by Paul S

To me, travel and comfort perpetually intertwine with one another.  These past 2 weeks in Asia have been a complete whirlwind as I found myself running from meetings to shoots to sightseeing and of course catching up with old friends. It’s been nonstop since we’ve stepped off the plane, but I’m absolutely loving every minute of it. I always found it a bit challenging to find a pair of flats that could transcend from my morning breakfasts all the way to my fancy evenings, without , of course, sacrificing the chic factor. And although I love my flats, I’ve always preferred to be a bit dressier than casual…. even on my “off days”.  When I spotted these  TOD’S Gommino Driving Shoes in Korea I immediately knew that I had to have them.  The velvety & natural softness, exposed hand-made stitching, hot-stamped monogram, and the iconic rubber pebble outsole,  has been the absolute perfect travel flat.

When I feel equally comfortable as chic during the day,  everything else seems to always work into place. My shoes have always been an extension of self expression of my personal style- classic yet  trendy, sophisticated yet flirty, but most of all chic yet comfortable. sig-logo-9-125x125

• Ach ja: Natürlich war es eine Frau, die das Auto gesellschaftfähig gemacht hat. Private GrundschuleIm Grundgesetz, Artikel 7 ist verankert: Das gesamte Schulwesen steht unter der Aufsicht des Staates. Man speichert also immer nur 2 Zustände “an den Enden” jeder Zelle und verzichtet auf die restlichen Möglichkeiten – eine andere Art von Overprovisioning. 500 Euro) sowie ein Selbstporträt von Man Ray mit halbem Bart, er trägt ihn nur in der rechten Gesichtshälfte

• Jamie W says:

Love your outfits!

Xo,
    Jamie W

• Those loafers are so cute. Your traveling outfits are always chic and comfy. Love it <3

STYLE BY ALINA | SHEER TOP 3 WAYS

• Nitabiti says:

I can’t decide what i love more: the outfits or the photos!
    i ques i must just say both!
    such a great pairings in such stunning photographs!
    Nitabiti

• Yana says:

I really like your youtube channel. Could you make a video some universal outfits for students

• Chriselle says:

Thank you love, so happy that you visit my channel as well. Great suggestion! Keep an eye out for some videos related to what you asked for!xoxo

• Vivian says:

Great photos:) always like flat, maybe try TOD someday

• Melissa says:

Gorgeous photos as always Chriselle and love the shoes! that mint color is fab :)
    xo,
    Melissa
    MissyOnMadison.com

• Maggie says:

Love the Tod’s loafers. They look super comfy. You definitely need a comfortable shoe when walking around the streets of Hong Kong. You seriously have to walk EVERYWHERE. I don’t think I can ever wear heels and walk around.

Isn’t it also super hot right now? My aunt has been telling me how hot it is.

You look great BTW!

xoxo,
    Maggie S.

• Chriselle says:

Agree 100% with you. Been doing lots of walking here in Hong Kong and wowwwww is it hot! The other day I had to step out of the building we were in to take some outfit shots and within 5 minutes I was drenched in sweat! lol But that did not stop me from exploring the city! Thanks for stopping by Maggie :)

• Oh I want a pair of those! I think they’re so great for travel! x

• Claire says:

Love how you styled the flats into different outfits and managed to look stylish :) I think the white romper with that flats is my fave <3

New Post: EMBROIDERED IN BLUE
    xoxo, Claire from Vancouver, Canada

• beautiful photos! I am new to your blog and I love it :)

XO CHAMA FASHION

• Love says:

Love the color of those Tods! Your skirt with the cutout details are so cute!

• sasa says:

Love tods! Looking so chic:)

• Beautiful photos!.. I like this classic Tods and I am glad they are making a comeback!.. They are so soft and comfortable..

• Lindsey says:

Gorgeous pictures!

blousesandblush.com

• Mary Orton says:

Really beautiful pictures and love the shoes! The color is especially refreshing. Any chance you could tell us where the white jumpsuit is from? I’m absolutely obsessed with it. It looks incredible on you!

• Alexandra says:

Love this post! I’m deeply obsessed with classic Todds, and these are lovely. The color is gorgeous!

— Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

• Vivian says:

Very cute and chic flats!

LIVE.IN.LOVE

~

• Belen says:

I can never find the right pair of flats when I travel. I’m always getting blisters.
    Maybe Tods is my answer! Love the color