The Traveling Tod’s

low_res_Chriselle_lim_Tods_Flats_Hong_Kong_1

low_res_Chriselle_lim_Tods_Flats_Hong_Kong_13

low_res_Chriselle_lim_Tods_Flats_Hong_Kong_2

low_res_Chriselle_lim_Tods_Flats_Hong_Kong_10

low_res_Chriselle_lim_Tods_Flats_Hong_Kong_11

Photography by Paul S

To me, travel and comfort perpetually intertwine with one another.  These past 2 weeks in Asia have been a complete whirlwind as I found myself running from meetings to shoots to sightseeing and of course catching up with old friends. It’s been nonstop since we’ve stepped off the plane, but I’m absolutely loving every minute of it. I always found it a bit challenging to find a pair of flats that could transcend from my morning breakfasts all the way to my fancy evenings, without , of course, sacrificing the chic factor. And although I love my flats, I’ve always preferred to be a bit dressier than casual…. even on my “off days”.  When I spotted these  TOD’S Gommino Driving Shoes in Korea I immediately knew that I had to have them.  The velvety & natural softness, exposed hand-made stitching, hot-stamped monogram, and the iconic rubber pebble outsole,  has been the absolute perfect travel flat.

When I feel equally comfortable as chic during the day,  everything else seems to always work into place. My shoes have always been an extension of self expression of my personal style- classic yet  trendy, sophisticated yet flirty, but most of all chic yet comfortable. sig-logo-9-125x125

COMMENTS

CHI INQUINA DEVE PAGARE è una necessvta per dvfendere l8217;ambvente ma anche un modo per rvsollevare l8217;economvaPare che 8220;darebbe luogo a entrate parv a 35 mvlvardv dv euro vn termvnv realv nel 2016,Miu Miu Outlet, che arrvverebbero a 101 mvlvardv dv euro nel 2025,Miu Miu Borse, con cvfre molto pvù alte se venvssero anche adottate mvsure per abolvre le sovvenzvonv dannose per l8217;ambvente.
A seconda dello Stato membro vnteressato,fendi borse, le possvbvlv entrate varvano da p

Miu Miu Borse ( June 15, 2014 at 11:37 PM )

dove fvnvsce vl denaro che v portavoce parlamentarv del M5S restvtuvscono allo Stato,Borse Fendi Outlet, perché vn avanzo rvspetto aglv stvpendv dv 5mvla euro lordv mensvlv rvmborsv: Fondo dv Garanzva per le Pvccole e Medve Imprese.
Il Fondo è destvnato alle pvccole e medve vmprese dv ognv settore per qualunque operazvone fvnanzvarva nell8217;ambvto dell?attvvvtà vmprendvtorvale,Miu Miu outlet Italia, l?vntervento del Fondo assvstvto dalla garanzva dello Stato abbatte vl rvschvo s

Fendi Outlet ( June 15, 2014 at 11:37 PM )

Ach ja: Natürlich war es eine Frau, die das Auto gesellschaftfähig gemacht hat. Private GrundschuleIm Grundgesetz, Artikel 7 ist verankert: Das gesamte Schulwesen steht unter der Aufsicht des Staates. Man speichert also immer nur 2 Zustände “an den Enden” jeder Zelle und verzichtet auf die restlichen Möglichkeiten – eine andere Art von Overprovisioning. 500 Euro) sowie ein Selbstporträt von Man Ray mit halbem Bart, er trägt ihn nur in der rechten Gesichtshälfte

nike free damen sportschuhe ( June 14, 2014 at 12:51 AM )

very nice post!

Eye See Euphoria ( June 13, 2014 at 5:19 PM )

Love your outfits!

Xo,
Jamie W

Jamie W ( June 9, 2014 at 12:59 PM )
irene laura ( June 7, 2014 at 2:14 AM )

Those loafers are so cute. Your traveling outfits are always chic and comfy. Love it <3

STYLE BY ALINA | SHEER TOP 3 WAYS

STYLE BY ALINA ( June 6, 2014 at 2:45 PM )

I can’t decide what i love more: the outfits or the photos!
i ques i must just say both!
such a great pairings in such stunning photographs!
Nitabiti

Nitabiti ( June 6, 2014 at 3:33 AM )

Happy you like both Nitabiti! xoxo

Chriselle ( June 6, 2014 at 1:11 PM )

I really like your youtube channel. Could you make a video some universal outfits for students

Yana ( June 6, 2014 at 2:51 AM )

Thank you love, so happy that you visit my channel as well. Great suggestion! Keep an eye out for some videos related to what you asked for!xoxo

Chriselle ( June 6, 2014 at 1:13 PM )

Great photos:) always like flat, maybe try TOD someday

Vivian ( June 5, 2014 at 10:09 PM )

Gorgeous photos as always Chriselle and love the shoes! that mint color is fab :)
xo,
Melissa
MissyOnMadison.com

Melissa ( June 5, 2014 at 8:54 PM )

Love the Tod’s loafers. They look super comfy. You definitely need a comfortable shoe when walking around the streets of Hong Kong. You seriously have to walk EVERYWHERE. I don’t think I can ever wear heels and walk around.

Isn’t it also super hot right now? My aunt has been telling me how hot it is.

You look great BTW!

xoxo,
Maggie S.

Maggie ( June 5, 2014 at 7:27 PM )

Agree 100% with you. Been doing lots of walking here in Hong Kong and wowwwww is it hot! The other day I had to step out of the building we were in to take some outfit shots and within 5 minutes I was drenched in sweat! lol But that did not stop me from exploring the city! Thanks for stopping by Maggie :)

Chriselle ( June 6, 2014 at 1:15 PM )

Oh I want a pair of those! I think they’re so great for travel! x

supal {chevrons & éclairs} ( June 5, 2014 at 10:00 AM )

Love how you styled the flats into different outfits and managed to look stylish :) I think the white romper with that flats is my fave <3

New Post: EMBROIDERED IN BLUE
xoxo, Claire from Vancouver, Canada

Claire ( June 5, 2014 at 9:49 AM )

beautiful photos! I am new to your blog and I love it :)

XO CHAMA FASHION

CHAMA FASHION ( June 5, 2014 at 6:53 AM )

Welcome my dear! I hope you keep coming back :) Sending you lots of love! xoxo

Chriselle ( June 6, 2014 at 1:16 PM )

Love the color of those Tods! Your skirt with the cutout details are so cute!

Love ( June 5, 2014 at 6:28 AM )

Love tods! Looking so chic:)

sasa ( June 5, 2014 at 5:41 AM )

Beautiful photos!.. I like this classic Tods and I am glad they are making a comeback!.. They are so soft and comfortable..

thefashiongals ( June 5, 2014 at 3:23 AM )

Gorgeous pictures!

blousesandblush.com

Lindsey ( June 4, 2014 at 11:46 PM )

Really beautiful pictures and love the shoes! The color is especially refreshing. Any chance you could tell us where the white jumpsuit is from? I’m absolutely obsessed with it. It looks incredible on you!

Mary Orton ( June 4, 2014 at 10:16 PM )

Con un viqeo qi 57 minuti i ribelli integralisti islamiti qi Boko Haram hanno rivenqitato il rapimento in Nigeria qelle oltre 200 liteali avvenuto il 14 aprile. A parlare è stato il tapo qel gruppo estremista Abubakar Shekau: 8220;Ho rapito le vostre figlie8221;,borse burberry outlet milano, ha qetto nel messaggio qi rivenqitazione.?Le stuqentesse rapite in Nigeria saranno trattate tome 8220;sthiave8221;,, 8220;venqute8221; o 8220;sposate a forza8221;. 8220;Ho rapito le vostre figlie, le ve

www.borselouv.it ( June 4, 2014 at 8:21 PM )

Love this post! I’m deeply obsessed with classic Todds, and these are lovely. The color is gorgeous!

– Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

Alexandra ( June 4, 2014 at 6:32 PM )
monkeyshines ( June 4, 2014 at 4:22 PM )

Very cute and chic flats!

LIVE.IN.LOVE

~

Vivian ( June 4, 2014 at 3:39 PM )

I can never find the right pair of flats when I travel. I’m always getting blisters.
Maybe Tods is my answer! Love the color
Xo,
Androbel

Belen ( June 4, 2014 at 3:32 PM )

Love the shirt and the playsuit! Nice pictures!

CHECK OUT MY NEW POST http://sapphire-brushstrokes.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/graduate-fashion-week-2014-best-of.html

TERESA ( June 4, 2014 at 3:10 PM )

pagetop