One thing that I immediately noticed in Korea was the beautiful skin all the women had in Korea. Granted that there is much more humidity in Korea than California, everyone’s skin looked dewy, shiny (in a good way), and healthy. Although I spend more time on my skin than the average woman, I would like to think, I decided to put even more effort while I was in Korea. The results? Incredibly moisturized, hydrated, and dewy skin. I even got comments that I looked younger due to the elasticity and dewiness of my skin. Here is 5 Beauty tips that I incorporated into my beauty Regime.
1.Wash my face with a towel soaked in warm water- It not only opens up your pores, but also takes off all the debris that is not able to be taken off with a regular face cleanse.
2. Carry around Essense (Mist)- Throughout the day I noticed that women would hydrate their skin with this Essence Mist, which energizes your skin, but also freshens up you your makeup midday. It’s a great afternoon “pick me up” for your skin. I found a few in Korea that have multi
3.SLAP IT- I’ve seen my mom do this as a little girl, and I never understood why she would slap her face so hard! And of course early on I adopted this into my own skin care routine. Slapping your face stimulates circulation and elevate the elasticity of your skin (over time).
4. SPF = BFF- I was the type of girl who used to NEVER where sunscreen, but I started to wear SPF consistently for the past 3 years, and the difference it has made in my skin texture and color has been dramatic.
5. MASK IT- I discovered so many unique masks when I was in Korea. There seems to be a cure for everything! I found masks that targeted to “lift” your face up for more of a “V-shape”, for laugh lines, moisturize and plump up your lips, and of course brighten the eye. The one I’ve been using religiously (daily) is the collagen gel eye patch , and the moisturizing oversized lip patch.
The Collagen gel eye patch not only spot treats, but also adds elasticity and making your under eyes tight and bright.
I’ve suffered from chapped and dry lips, so this moisturizing lip patch has helped me get baby soft lips. It also helps smooth out the lines on the lips.
These are products that are all very hard to find here in the states, and that is why I decided to buy some extra products in Korea to giveaway here on the blog! It’s been a while i’ve done a giveaway here, but I thought this would be a great way for me to introduce some unique Korean beauty products to you guys! 2 Winners will be receiving the entire package above which includes:
1. Baby Face Mist (Power Hyaluronic Acid) 2. Baby Face Mist (Super Collagen 3. Egg Cream Mask 4. Pure Firming V Mask 5. Smile Wrinkle Line Gel Patch 6. Lip Gel Patch 7. Collagen Eye Mask 8. Egg Cream Mask
Here’s how you enter :
1. Like my Facebook page HERE
2. Find the same image above HERE (the last one with all of the beauty products lined out) on my FB page and “share” it on YOUR Facebook page.
3. Leave a comment below and let me know if you have any secret beauty tips!
This is open worldwide, and the giveaway will end this Sunday, June 22nd. Will be announcing winners here on the blog on Monday, June 23rd.
Good luck everyone!