Conceal It

12 3
16 6
4 13
Photos By Karen Chen

I’ve always described my style as a mix of feminine and edgy. I never like to overdo either of the two, that’s the key to my personal style.  When it comes to choosing pieces of my outfit, it’s a fine line that I walk between the two very different styles. And for whatever reason, I have always gravitated towards skirts more than pants. It’s more for comfort and ease if anything. I love the ease of wearing a skirt. But to really tailor a feminine piece like a skirt to my style, I will add more edgy accessories to counterbalance the look.

Just like everything else in my life and for most people, I like to do whatever is the quickest and easiest to save time. And just like skirts are a quick solution to an outfit for me, I like my makeup to be the same. As I get older and busier, I find less and less time to spend on my makeup routine. One of my newest faves to solve that issue is this skin foundation stick by Bobbi Brown.  That name “skin foundation stick” alone doesn’t do this justice. This 1 stick  has replaced 3 of my most important makeup essentials. Which means less time spent on doing my make up, which equals more time for everything else! Not only do I use it as a overall foundation stick but, I like to use it as a spot concealer to hide my imperfections quickly and to cover up  my under eye dark circles. And for those days when I’m cutting it very low on time, this is something I grab and throw in my purse for touch ups at the office or when I get to my destination.

With my busy schedule comfort & time saving  solutions are things I try to implement in my life whenever possible! And make sure to check out on How I Embrace My Natural Beauty.

sig logo 9

Top: *Three Floor

Skirt: *Three Floor

Shoes- *Sigerson Morrison (in Black)

Purse- *Viktor & Rolf

Sunglasses- *Spektre

Coffee Mug & Phone Case- *Finders Keepers

• Connie says:

Love this outfit and the photos are amazing!

My fashion blog:

• Wenn Sie Fisch aus Dosen essen, bevorzugen Sie Fisch in Lake gegen Fisch in D kochen oder grillen Sie Ihr Essen anstatt es in Fett zu braten. Der heute 24-jährige Schiffsbauer war im Dezember 2001 ins pakistanische Peshawar gereist, dort von pakistanischen Sicherheitskräften als angeblicher Taliban-Kämpfer verhaftet und von US-Behörden ins benachbarte Afghanistan gebracht worden. Das Klinikum Fulda überprüft seit Freitag 180. Ohne Computer geht bei mir gar nichts me

• Colleen says:

I just love this skirt!! I think from viewing the comments we all do! As a professional makeup artist I couldn’t live without my Bobbi Brown Pro palette. It is a palette with the whole range of shades of foundation stick on one side and the concealers on the other. Indispensable!

• Mel says:

Wow, beautiful spring colours! Love your bag! You look gorgeous!

• Martha says:

Geat postd as usual!

• mc says:

Thanks for sharing Chriselle! and love your outfit =)

• Pamela says:

Loving this post! Thanks for the Bobbi Brown product recommendation! :) And love the white x white ensemble! x

• Garance says:

Your camera is really ultra-chic!

• Caroline says:

Hahahaha, “Finders keepers” 😀
    If I blogged, it would say nothing but.

• I love this total white look!!.. It’s so feminine with the skirt and the cropped top!! You nailed it!!

• Chriselle says:

Thanks hun! I’ve been really into all white looks lately! Its such a subtle statement:) Thanks for coming by today! xoxo Chriselle

• ramya says:

Check the Canadian-Indian Fashion Blogger trying to make a difference at

• ramya says:

I just love every one of your looks. Canadian-Indian Fashion Blogger trying to make a difference. :)

• Crystael says:

love your style and those sandals!!

• Liz says:

love the all white! such a cute sweater

doing a giveaway on my blog!

• irene laura says:

Loving this whole styling idea <3
    great , too great <3

• The shoes are perfect for summer! They look gorgeous with this outfit! <3

• Erica M says:

I absolutely adore those shoes and that crop top!

• what a beautiful sandals!!!! >3

• Yes! I picked up a BB foundation stick over the weekend. I love that they added more colors so I (as a more lighter Indian) can use it. I’ve always been a fan of the Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner as I had to use this.

• Chriselle says:

YES! I loved that they added more colors too! The BB Foundation Stick has been a life changer for me. Ive been able to cut my makeup routine in half because of it :) I’m going to have to try their gel eyeliner as well, thanks for the suggestion! Have an amazing day! xoxo Chriselle

• Kristina Wilde says:

Your style is how I would like my style to eventually look. You always look so effortless. I love the pop of color with sunglasses and embleshiments on the top.

• Loving this shoot so much! I’ve had a terrible day today and this post made me smile, thank you Chriselle! :) Great style!

• Chriselle says:

Awww well I’m glad that this post was able to brighten up your spirits a bit. I hope you have a better day tomorrow! Every day is a brand NEW day! Sending you lots of love your way <3 xoxo Chriselle

• Kristi says:

Gorgeous outfit and beautifully styled!

• Joules says:

Loving the neutral color palette and the details on that bag. It’s fabulous!

Style by Joules

• I love your sweater first of all and yeap, I got for skirts and shorts most of the time because they are so much more comfortable than jeans!
    uuu I have to try that bobbi brown!! I hate make up so the less the better :)
    Xo, Belen

• Chriselle says:

I’m so glad that you understand my love for skirts & shorts! I prefer them over pants any day! If you hate make up, you will love this stick as it has cut down my makeup routine in half! Yay!! xoxo Chriselle

• Leesa says:

this skirt looks amazing! The whole outfit is just awesome!

• Carmen says:

Love this look so much! You are absolutely on point with feminine and edgy! so perfect!

• sasa says:

Love the embellished top and the cute bag. Looking great<3

New on

• I just LOVE your photographs!
    You look so beautiful :)

• Wow this top is everything, Three Floor has some of the best pieces! And I’m obsessed with concealers, still looking for perfect one..

• Simona says:

Loving this look so much! I’m going crazy over that top, it’s perfection! Love, love love… :)

Simona | L’extravagance

• Chriselle says:

Thank you Simona!!! The minute i thought I was done with crop tops I found this one :) Glad you loved todays look!!! xoxo Chriselle

• Eye Like Fashion says:

Love this all white look! This flared skirt is do adorable. And the edgy details are a great balance.

• Jamie W says:

Love the white on white! Very pretty!

Jamie W

• shandy says:

Love your outfit..

• Natali says:

Such a perfect top and bag! You look beautiful!