Heaven’s Dew

Chriselle_Lim_Laneige_US_Target_Launch_Hye_park_and_lune_13

Chriselle_Lim_Laneige_US_Target_Launch_Hye_park_and_lune_1Chriselle_Lim_Laneige_US_Target_Launch_Hye_park_and_lune_11

Chriselle_Lim_Laneige_US_Target_Launch_Hye_park_and_lune_9

Chriselle_Lim_Laneige_US_Target_Launch_Hye_park_and_lune_6

Chriselle_Lim_Laneige_US_Target_Launch_Hye_park_and_lune_10

I get a lot of questions on my daily skincare & makeup routine. If you recall in this post HERE, I talk about the importance of keeping your skin hydrated internally by drinking a lot of water, and also by filling your skin with ultimate hydration.  My everyday makeup routine is quite simple. Instead of focusing on having the perfect eye or lip, I always focus on having perfectly glowy & dewy skin. Having great skin is the foundation to achieving that flawless complexion. Im a huge believer in allowing your skin to breathe during the day, hence the reason why I’ve been a loyal user of BB cream since I was first introduced to it in Korea back in the late 90’s. My mom never allowed me to wear makeup in high school (though I did behind her back at times…sorry mom!) , but she did  allow me  to use her bb creams as she claimed that it was good for my skin!

Chriselle_Lim_Laneige_US_Target_Launch_Hye_park_and_lune_3

Chriselle_Lim_Laneige_US_Target_Launch_Hye_park_and_lune_12

Chriselle_Lim_Laneige_US_Target_Launch_Hye_park_and_lune_2

Chriselle_Lim_Laneige_US_Target_Launch_Hye_park_and_lune

Laneige is a brand that I grew up with in Korea, as talked about in this post HERE, and thought it would be completely appropriate to share with you THE bb cream I’ve been using for the past couple of months. The Laneige BB Cushionhas a  5-in-1 cushion form technology which brightens, protects UV rays, cools and refreshes, helps prevent shine, and delivers long lasting coverage. . I’ve tried almost every bb cream under the sun, but what really drew me to this product was the air cushion and the compact design. Having SPF, bb cream and an air cushion sponge all in one compact has brought much convenience to my daily routine.  The minute the sponge hits yours face it releases this cooling effect which becomes quite addicting. And because Laneige is all about being waterful it gives you a natural and lovely glow that lasts thru out the day.

I highly recommend on giving this product a try ( I currently use the medium color), as i’m sure you will love it just as much as I do. Don’t forget to stay hydrated and of course be waterful!

sig logo 9

DETAILS

*Laneige BB Cushion

Top- *Hye Park and Lune

Jeans- *Guess

• Maggie says:

I got this BB cushion and it has great coverage. It’s more suited for people with dry skin though because it will give off a more dewy look and throughout the day, it may appear oily. I have dry skin so it works perfect on me. It also does kind of flake a bit if there’s excessive dry skin. Those are my two cents. 😛

Maggie

• Cha says:

I can’t agree more with what she said… I highly recommend it as well…

Chriselle, I just found your blog because of Laneige. Looking forward for more post. I will be checking your previous post…

Have a good one!

• pallawi says:

I have never used a BB cream. I don’t apply anything on my face during the summer as in India, we have a harsh summer. My skin is oily and anything I apply makes it more oily and I perspire more. I can think of giving a BB cream a try, though.

• liz says:

i might have to give this a try!

xo, Liz

• Rachel O. says:

What beautiful pictures!You look beautiful as always Chriselle! You inspire me!
    xoxo
    Rachel

• Leticia says:

I have been trying several BB creams and they don’t really work the same (lol). Because of your good review and reallyyy refreshing pictures I think I might give Laneige BB cream a try!

• Tina Turenne says:

Hi Chriselle,
    I absolutely love this post. But I was wondering if this bb cream works for darker skin tones as well. Please let me know because I would love to try it! Thank you :)

P.S: You are SUCH an inspiration. I love your work SO much and I hope you never stop. Thank you :)

• Chriselle says:

Hi Tina!

I’m so glad you loved this post! The bb comes in 3 different shades. There is a light, medium, and dark. I would recommend the dark for you. This bb creme is also known to blend into your skin color, so the actual color you see will appear differently on everyone. I highly recommend on giving it a try! Hope you like it! And thank you so much for your kind words and support! Lots of love to you! xoxo Chriselle

• nice pics please talk about your 5 day cleansing!!!
    xoxo
    Alix

• Leesa says:

you really look amazing!

• Great post!.. I will have this bb cream in mind for sure! You have a very glowy and radiant skin!

• Chriselle says:

Thank you love!! I highly recommend on giving it a try, it will give anyone dewy skin :) Anyways thanks for stopping by again, lots of love you to you girls! xoxo Chriselle

• Colleen says:

I am absolutely loving this BB cream! I am addicted to the cooling and hydrating effect it has when you apply it and it evens out my skin very well while looking very natural. I use the medium shade as well, although I am a caucasian brunette, not really the same skin tone as Chriselle but I feel as though the shade adjusts somehow to your skin tone. Light is quite light and I recommended it to my mom who has very fair English skin.
    I also like that you can reapply throughout the day without it looking cakey.
    Great recommendation Chriselle, Thank you!

Colleen

• Chriselle says:

Hi Colleen! I’m so happy that you are already familiar with the product. I’m just as obsessed with the cooling and hydrating effect..it’s quite addicting! I agree the shades somehow adjust to your skin tone, no matter what color you are. Although my sister and I have completely different undertones, we somehow are both able to pull off the medium color. Anyways hanks for stopping by, and lovely blog you have :) xoxo Chriselle

• Bella says:

Hey Chriselle, where did you get your mirror from? It’s so pwweeety :)

• Chriselle says:

Hi Bella! I actually got this mirror from the Rose Bowl Flea market years ago!!! I’m a sucker for a good deal! Have a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by!

xo Chriselle

• Vivian says:

I love using BB cream~

LIVE . IN . LOVE

~

• Chriselle says:

Hi Vivian. I love using BB cream as well. Once you star using bb, it’s hard to go with something else right? Anyways thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! xoxo Chriselle

• This looks absolutely wonderful! I can’t wait to check it out. Speaking of hydration, I just picked up the Sisilly flower mask everyone raves about. I’m SO excited to try it on my next flight. I’ve heard it’s the best one for preventing mile high dry out.

— Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

• Chriselle says:

Hi Alexandra! ohhhh thanks for sharing about the Sisilly flower mask..i’ve never tried it so i’m definitely going to give it a try! BTW lovely blog! xo Chriselle

• You have one my most flawless complexions I have ever seen Chriselle, in photos and in person! Your tips are spot on. Drinking water consistently is absolutely crucial to having and maintaining healthy looking skin.

xo, Alina
    STYLE BY ALINA | DREAMY COLORS

• Chriselle says:

Thank you Alina! You are so gorgeous and love your blog! Drinking water is so crucial…as you know since you have flawless skin yourself! Keep blogging and stay chic! xoxo Chriselle

• Melissa says:

Love these photos so cute :)
    xo,
    Melissa

Check Out My Blog Today To Enter The Lucky Fabb Beauty Swag Giveaway –> http://bit.ly/1eKWgrj

• mardi en fin de journée sur la place Rouge où un concert était organisé pour soutenir la politique du Kremlin, et où M. Poutine est apparu.Sarkozy sur écoute : les premiers extraits dévoilés, les juges traités de ?batards?as Sarkozy le 10 mars 2014 à Nice Valery Haces conversations privées entre Nicolas Sarkozy et son avocat Thierry Herzog sont désormais publiques. Mediapart a dévoilé mardi soir la synthèse de sept é