Flirtatious Fuchsia- Coming Home

Photography by Karen Chen

As i’m sitting here on my pretty little Parisian balcony, i’m quite saddened that today is my last full day here.  As I talked about in yesterday’s post I was feeling a bit homesick, but now that the day is finally here i’m feeling mixed emotions about leaving this beautiful city. Words cannot describe the inspiration I found in Paris, and it was just what I needed to bring back home . Sometimes we get caught up in our daily routine, and can only grasp the tangible things in front of us. As I talked about in my 2013 recap post HERE, there is nothing more humbling than traveling. The more I travel the more I realize how much I don’t know. I will save more of my Paris experiences in my Paris posts soon to come, but I couldn’t think of anything more appropriate than this outfit post to end my travels here. I shot these images with karen the week before heading out to Paris, and as we were scouting  locations we somehow ended up here. In the midst of downtown LA’s urban streets, there was one fully blossomed tree  against a matte black wall…it was entirely unexpected and completely captivating. One thing I learned from this trip to Paris is that inspiration starts from within, and is our own responsibility to find that one blossomed tree.

Top: *Isabel Marant via  Forward By Elyse Walker

Jeans: Zara (old, but similar one HERE)

Heels: *Stuart Weitzman (in black)

Rings: *Pandora

Necklace: *Dylanex

Clutch: Givenchy

• Gorgeous pictures. From the incredible necklace, to the vibrant magenta pink top, to the unique clutch, to the beautiful flowers, and my favorite part the “stay fancy” graffiti, I love this blog post. Your style continues to inspire my daily outfits. Thank you.

• […] from “The Chriselle Factor” looks gorgeous in her ZARA jeans paired with fuchsia Stuart Weitzman heels, Isabel Marant sweater […]

• Muffi says:

I love fucsia color. This is a good idea to use it. Your fucsia shoes are really amazing! :)

• Absolutely gorgeous Chriselle! Fuchsia looks stunning on you. So excited for spring!

xo, Alina

• Love the ripped pants<3 in love with the hot pink as well!!
    Have a safe trip back to LA!

• Tra Mi says:

So beautiful!!! I absolutely love this post.

• Kristi says:

Perfectly beautiful color on you, Chriselle! So lovely,

• Joana Leite says:

wow! amazing! loved, loved, loved this look ♡

• Elena says:

Same outfit, huge price difference! Check it out on my fashion blog and follow me please! I’m new here and I always follow back! http://heavenisaplaceonline.blogspot.com/ http://instagram.com/helena_tsk

• Cátia Silva says:

Omg… I’m in love with these pics!! Love the colours…the background… the outfit!! nice job!!

• shandy says:

U look beautiful the pink makes me happy can’t wait for spring. Great post!

• sasa says:

Fuchsia could be this pretty, you totally rocked it:) <3

New on http://www.shallwesasa.com

• Chriselle says:

Sasa it’s a great color isn’t it? I’m glad that you liked the way I wore it in this post! Do you have any fuchsia pieces you are looking forward to wearing this spring?

• Saša says:

Beautiful photos , I love this color!

• I love fuchsia, it’s my fav. color! And this GIvenchy bag is amazing! I love it.

• Nathalie says:

Love this whole look, so gorgeous and yes paris is such a great city with great inspirations

• Elle says:

And one more sublime outfit on your blog! I especially like the Givenchy clutch :)
    Elle from ellesfactory.com x

• es and even events. This is often yunnan puer coffee on very nearly 3 years available large puer coffee industry’s most recently released large-scale advertise fun-based activities. The reality is, at a community belonging to the quantity in propaganda were only available in 2005,Buy Fake Ray Bans, on pu ‘er thanks to large-scale coverage and allows positive worldwide recognition with the whole entire area, coffee formation,Replica Sunglasses China, rate, and even foreign trade has become a 2010

• Jeri Warlick says:

Beautiful Bold. Love it all.

• Jeri Warlick says:

Beautiful Bold. love it all.

• Kai-Li says:

Love fuchsia! Love the statement necklace!

• Erica M says:

I’m in love with that Givenchy bag! And your necklace is gorgeous!

Erica’s Edition

• I love it!!
    Perfect pictures!!

• Monica says:

lovely color on you!!
    Can’t wait for spring :)

• Maggie says:

You always pick such great locations for your outfits. The fuscia sweater and heels matched perfectly with the beautiful petals.

As an artist, inspiration really does come from anywhere. I think it’s really important to stop and really take the time to soak in all that is around us. It’s so easy to forget about how easily we’re inspired by nature when we always run around frantically from job to job. Anyway, that’s for the inspiring post!

• Sabina B says:

Cannot decide whether I like the fuchsia color of your shirt or these photos more! Both are gorgeous!

• Rachel O. says:

Beautiful colors!you look gorgeous in pink!

• Sabine says:

The colour looks fabulous on you! And what a great venue to take the pictures. Paris is so gorgeous, truly the city of love! <3

• So lovely pictures!!!
    I love all the look!!

• Leaving Paris is so sad. Until the next trip there are the memories! Love this flirtatious color. Bold vivid and feminine. Very confident and beautiful just like you.

• Vivian says:

Gorgeous shoot! The vibrancy of fuchsia is amazing~

• Lindsey says:

I am so ready for Spring! You look amazing in hot pink, gorgeous Chriselle!

• Love the vibrant pinks with the blossomed tree, so coincidentally matching your outfit 😉 xo

New Post up…

• Okay, I’m a every post visitor that doesn’t often comment. But I am moved today to thank you for bringing the *thoughtful* to a fashion blog. Your posts are beautifully poetic…both the photos and the words. Safe travels home!

• Chriselle says:

Sue, I’m so happy to hear that you’ve been a long time visitor and even more excited that you decided to comment something so sweet on my post! Thank you!

• Natali says:

Amazing!!! Absolutely love this outfit!

• The flower print of that Givency bag is gorgeous!

Fashionably Sparkly

• Dilek says:

Absolutely beautiful post. I always think you look gorgeous, but damn! These photos are so dreamy! I love how Karen Chen’s photos tend to extract a new side of you. Also, love your hair!

• mc says:

Love the colors, remind me of spring =) (I’m from the midwest so unfortunately snow is still here). But I agree, inspiration comes from within. Thanks for sharing Chriselle!