Blooming With Paris

Photography by Le Secret D’ Audrey

Spring hit early when I was in Paris, so I though it would be completely fitting to wear this blooming Mary Katrantzou one piece dress on one of the days. As I spent the day discovering beautiful monuments in Paris, I found it quite ironic that I had the most beautiful landscape motif printed on my dress.  The moral of the story? Sometimes we invest so much time trying to get inspired by external things, when really the inspiration we are yearning for already lives within us. Whether it be treating yourself to that special dress, spending time with your girlfriends, or simply having a moment to yourself…. I hope that this week you will invest some time in doing something special for yourself!

On another note I was extremely pleased to see everyone’s enthusiasm as I revealed My Top 5 Instagram Editing Apps. Reading your comments and seeing your beautiful new edited Instagram photos made my day! Please let me know if you would like to see more of “my top 5” posts, and if so taking requests now!

sig logo 9

Dress: Mary Katrantzou

Clutch: Givenchy

Boots: Lanvin

• 11323525322 says:

I believe that Gort final inspiration on science fiction came in the form of the Cylons on Galactica Again they are sleek, bulky and clunky and ready to obeyIt is usually a good idea to buy an extra gallon or two because some areas soak in more than other areas, you can always take back the unused cansRelative to the mobile TV screen,11323525322, the industrial display monitor screen frequently used by more than 100 inches, the price is basically all the millions and even tens of millions of dol

• That dress is absolutely beautiful!

Fashionably Sparkly

• Maple says:

Gorgeous photos – worthy of a Vogue editorial! What location in Paris is this?

• Emma Jo says:

Wauw!! Stunning pictures :) The light, colors and location is simply perfect!

• Fabulous 30s says:

Gorgeous!!! Beautiful spring outfit. Photos are amazing!!! Cannot wait to go to Paris.

• pallawi says:

Oh! Chriselle , you look amazing. Your shoes go very well with the dress. I would like to see your top 5 workouts.

• I love the inspiring architects and the dress on you! Great for a relax day out without worrying eating too much! I would love to see 5 top lists of your favourite go to stores, magazines, online shops!

• Chriselle says:

Thank you Laurina! I love shift dresses such as this one for that exact reason..I could eat and not worry about things fitting too tight….especially in Paris (with all the yummy pastries and sweets). Thank you for sending over your recommendations on the top 5 magazines and online shops! xoxo Chriselle

• Jamie W says:

I love the colors of this outfit! Very spring appropriate!

— Jamie W.

• Liz says:

love this!! the givenchy is so cute

• Chriselle says:

Thanks Liz! This Givenchy clutch was my splurge for this season, and as loud as the print is it seems to go with everything! Thanks so much for stopping by today Liz! Have a beautiful day :) xo Chriselle

• This is so gorgeous Chriselle!! Beautiful floral dress. <3

xo, Alina

• Mel says:

Love love love your dress! Just perfect! You look stunning! Amazing pictures!

• Dalila says:

You always are gorgeous.
    I’d like to know your top 5 mottos in life or your top 5 beauty products that you can’t live without. And your top 5 inspirations in life or in your worklife.
    Thank you for sharing your life with us, it always is a pleasurable moment!
    Love from Paris.

• Chriselle says:

Hi Dalila! Thank you so much! I love the idea of my top 5 beauty products and my top 5 inspiration in my life.
      Thank you for the recommendations! and you are so lucky to be living in absolute favorite city in the world! xoxo Chriselle

• Thien says:

I did enjoy your “top 5” post! These pictures are gorgeous and the architecture is just stunning. I hope you enjoyed your stay.

• Genny says:

I miss Paris so much! The nostalgic town, great wine and fabulous shopping.
    You look lovely, as you always are ❤️

• Stunning combination! I love it, it’s calling for Spring! :)

• Tineey says:

So obsessed with those floral prints! Mary has been killing it. Can’t wait until Spring finally comes here in NY!

• Chriselle says:

Hi Tineey! I agree with you Mary has been killing it. her collection gets more and more stunning..its a piece of art! Im missing NY already! xoxo

• sasa says:

Can’t have enough Mary. Their new season is even more amazing. Besides print, structure and embellish are insane. Oh Mary<3

• So much floral and obsessed with that location, looking forward for a Paris visit soon! xo

New Post up…

• Kristi says:

Gorgeous florals and loving that clutch! You look so pretty, Chriselle!

• Sophie says:

Love the clutch and dress. They look like they were made for each other.
    Your pictures are gorgeous.

• Oh this is the most beautiful collection of photos I’ve seen in a while. Loving all the florals and it’s perfect against that Parisian spring day! x

• Joules says:

That clutch is gorgeous! And I’m so jealous of your travels! Paris looks lovely.

Style by Joules

• Claire says:

Loooove this printed dress! You look really awesome in this outfit <3
    New Post: Spring Pants
    xoxo, Claire from Vancouver, Canada

• mina says:

Beautiful dress and architecture.. Only background was emphasized not you or dress. Please make one more blog with that dress and show different way to style too. Love always..

• Stunning place and lovely pics!!!
    Your booties are really nice.

• Gorgeous blooms!! The dress and the clutch. And of course, your costar, Paris, never disappoints!! Paris is stunning every single time!!!!

• today I will invest in yoga :)
    love the dress. the fit is loose so the print is not overwhelming.
    Xo, Belen
    Androbel Insider

• I love your style Chriselle! This outfit is perfect for Spring.

• Dilek says:

That is one seriously beautiful dress!

• WOW! This outfit is pure perfection… The dress, the booties, the cluch… Awesome job, girl! 😉

• This pictures are gorgeous! And I love your outfit.
    Have an awesome day :)

• Rougeuse says:

Amazing dress! Mary Katrantzou is a real artist! x

• Vivian says:

Beautiful floral on floral! Can’t get enough of your hair, Chriselle!

LIVE . IN . LOVE ✞

• TERESA says:

That is such a lovely dress! Mary Kantrantzou is one of my favourite designers! She is a genius! Love the boots too!

• Sasha says:

I love this clutch, I recenlty featured it in one of my posts!

• Natali says:

Incredible architecture!!! Also, you never looked better and these boots are superb!

• Beautiful pics! I totally love your look, so pretty and vernal!

Viky — MySecretFashionPoison