tips

Valentines Gift Guide for Him & Her

cover-2

If you are like me and waited this long to find the perfect gift for your special someone, have no fear I’ve compiled a few gifts I think would be perfect for the one who has your heart this Valentine’s Day.

If you are a guy and have no clue what to get your  lovely lady I got you covered! If she is your long time lover a flirtatious floral set like this one from Top Shop is a great choice. If this is a newly found love, a simple and cute “Taken” ring is the sweetest pick. But if scents are her thing then take hold of her senses with a scented candle or an alluring fragrance.

girlsgifts_VDAY |1.Top shop Red rose bra let and high waisted knickers. |2. Chloe Marcie small leather cross body bag.|3. Aerin Beauty rose lip conditioner.|4. La Vie est belle eau de parfum- Lancome. |5. Jo Malone Red Roses Bath Oil.|6. Diptyque Rosa Mundi scented candle. |7. Levtex Love Pillow. |8. Gorjana Griffin Taken ring.|

Now ladies, your guy deserves to be showered with love as much as you do, and if you decided to do that with a few special gifts then I’ve got your gifts for him right here. If your mister right is a mister right now then he will love these new Nike sneakers that are on the top of almost every guys list at the moment! Keep your man covered with some great accessories like these sunglasses for all those walks on the beach, or a watch to make sure he’s on time for all those important date nights you two have planned!

Mengifts_VDAY-2|1. Topman Black paddy backpack. |2. Urban Outfitters Tortoise and blonde quincy sunglasses. |3. Topman Monochrome mixed line print  shirt. |4. Sol republic tracks v10 hd headphones. |5. Urban outfitters Komono Fat Wizard Watch.|6. Nike Hero Therma-Fit Hoodie.|7. Nike Roshe Run Sneaker. |8.Herschel Supply Co Charlie Card Case|

Now that you’ve got your gift ready or if you guys aren’t the gift giving type, WATCH my newest video where I share my favorite Valentine’s Day Date Ideas for you and your love.

chrisellesig

• Danielle says:

NIce list, I would love to get any of the gifts on the girls’ list and I think the guys’ list is pretty awesome too.

• Stormie says:

Wow I love the “Taken” ring, and I’m so curious which trail you go in Palos Verdes — I want to try hiking there!

• Irina says:

Love the images and the design! I’ve included that Jo Malone Red Roses bath oil in my gift guide as well. Great minds think alike! 😉

xo,
    Irina

• Melinda says:

Great work. Love the video 😉

• Lucica says:

Hi! I’m from Romania, Europe, I’m watching your blog and facebook for a long time now (before your wedding) and I just can’t belive how wonderful you are. You even answer to most of the commentaries. You have such a beautiful soul! Best wishes for you

• Miss Annie says:

I’d love to get the perfume by Lancome 😀

Love
    Miss Annie
    Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin

• I’ll take one of everything please and two of the Jo Malone! xx

• I love the cover picture! Wouldn’t mind having that pink ‘Love’ cushion in my bedroom, but the boyfriend said pink is banned from entering the house…. We will see haha!

• Chriselle says:

I think he can make an exception… There has to be a bit of compromise right? 😉 One pink thing to every 5 manly things in the house is the deal I believe, right? lol

• Alena says:

So cute how you added your own wedding photo in your collage!
    Lovely valentines gifts, however I am old fashioned and would just love to get flowers..
    It’s London Fashion Week next weekend, visit my blog!

Kiss,
    Alena | meet me stylish

• so inspiring, thank you for this post!

• natalie says:

LOVE your picks!
    i wish i had a guy to shop for 😛
    x

• STYLE BY ALINA says:

Love these lists Chriselle! I was actually at H&M looking for something sweet for my hubby. I wish I had seen this blog first! <3

xo, Alina

• Qing Pineda says:

Very helpful! Thanks for this! Love lots..