Radiating White

radiating white 6

Acne_knit_sweater_helmut_lang_Kinetic_Asymmetrical_wrap_skirt_fendi_2jours_petite_bug_leather_shopper_stuart_weitzman_nudist_3Photography by Karen Chen

After yesterdays all black post  I thought  it would be appropriate to brighten things up a little bit with a white sweater. Thankfully our Winter weather here in Los Angeles   consists of temperatures in the 70’s sunny and cool breezes and after the Polar Vortex I just experienced during NYFW, I’ve been learning to appreciate this  kind of Winter a lot more.

In my previous post, I took advantage of wearing a cut of  top and a short skirt, but for those days where it’s a little more “cooler” I always opt for a  comfy knit.   And no matter which coast I may be on, I love the look of white during the winter. Although it doesn’t qualify as a neon color, for some reason it radiates like one and is so eye catching during this season.  I know most people save white for the Summer, but I’m not one to always follow the “rules” of fashion.  I always find it more fun to break them!

Sweater- Acne (similar HERE & HERE)

Skirt- Helmut Lang

Purse- Fendi

Shoes- Stuart Weitzman (in black)

• Melba says:

What a flawless look! that white is really blinding, skirt really gives it an elegant feel.
    love your blog, keep it up <3

• Genesis says:

Hello Chriselle! I absolutely love what you do. You have such a great style and its something that I admire! You’re such a creative person. I’ve noticed that sometimes you need photographers when you travel. If you’re ever down in South Florida, I would love to shoot you your outfits or anything else you might need. I’ve already emailed you more about it. I’m a photographer in Miami. Can’t wait to see more of your ideas :)

• Love this look! white is one of my favorite choices when it comes to the colors of the clothing x I am jealous of your ‘winter’ but luckily the spring is coming here with big steps!

• Kristi says:

Love white in Winter! Beautiful look, Chriselle!

• white looks stunning on winter too and rules are meant to be broken ..that’s what fashion is made of!

• Elena says:

New outfit post today on my fashion blog http://heavenisaplaceonline.blogspot.com/ Please follow me and I’ll follow back! I’m new here! http://instagram.com/helena_tsk

• Tíoki Kera says:

Amazing look! I love your sandals and bag!<3
    Have a nice day!
    Salut, Kera

• natalie says:

LOVE your bag!! Amazing
    gorgeous outfit

• Kristi says:

I love white in Winter! This looks so pretty on you, Chriselle!
    xx, Kristi

• Thien says:

You are just stunning! I love that purse. :) I did enjoy your all blog post but you look so great in white too!

• I was born and raised in the bay area so I never appreciated the socal weather till I went to school in San Diego. After moving to LA last year, I definitely have to say I enjoy socal’s warm and sunny days much more.

I totally agree with wearing white in the winter! It’s such a crisp color.

• Vivian says:

Wish we had LA weather! Loving the wrap skirt, so gorgeous!

• Sabine says:

Oooh very nice! I love the shoes! White looks really nice on you!

• Marquise says:

Love it! This is such a refreshing look. Beautiful and chic.

• Emma Jo says:

Wauw love this look – and amazing pictures! :)

Emma Jo

• k says:

Rules schmules, I agree, they’re made broken. White is like black, a wardrobe staple. I personally prefer to wear white over black. Love the skirt btw.

• FREED MODE says:

Thanks for your comment.
    Check my new post
    Se you

• Inna says:

nice skirt..and heels

• You look so happy! White color can do magic.
    I think this Fendi purse is one of the spring accessories. Such a winning combination of pink, red, balck and white!

• Emma says:

Radiating is the perfect word to describe these pictures!

• Rachael says:

Pretty look! I love white paired with grey! The pattern that the folds in the skirt make is so cool and pretty, and I’m currently lusting for that bag!

• sasa says:

Definitely love your Fendi. Great with white sweater and the asymmetrical skirt. I have the same skirt in black<3

New on http://www.shallwesasa.com

• Jessica Rose says:

Both looks, look really good on you…have a lovely weekend.

• Natali says:

Beautiful skirt and bag! Looking great, as always!

• You are radiant!!! The light filled pictures do really radiate light! Love all the whites with a poop of color!

• TERESA says:

Love that skirt and those sandals! The purse is a little piece of awesome! Looking amazing as always Chriselle! X

CHECK OUT MY NEW POST http://sapphire-brushstrokes.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/2-skirts-2-looks-part-2.html

• Claire says:

Love the wrap skirt! Really in love with your photos recently, playful and stylish <3 Keep it up!!

New Post: KNIT PONCHO
    xoxo, Claire from Vancouver, Canada

• Seriously, love the “winter” in LA, literally wearing a short sleeve and shorts today, heehee~
    I have that same skirt in black, love it in grey ;)) And that is one pretty cute bag!

Have a wonderful weekend!

New Post up…

• Dilek says:

I like white in winter too! I have a friend who dresses very nicely, but has such rigid rules on fashion (black does not go with brown, white is not for winter, open heels should be worn bare legged and etc). Following fashion rules in a time when tradition exists mostly for inspiration rather than guidance is ridiculous. That’s probably why I love your blog so much: it’s innovative!