je t’aime

Photography by Jana Williams

For as long as I can remember i’ve been referred to the girl with “thick skin” or described as the “tough” one. I’ve alway been a little overzealous, and extremely determined rarely revealing my weaknesses. But there comes a time in life when you meet someone that changes it all, and for me that person was my husband Allen. As most of you know i’ve been married for about 1.5 years (dating for 5 + years), and til this day he is the only one that makes my knees weak, gives me butterflies, and makes me feel entirely vulnerable.  There’s something incredibly sexy that comes with vulnerability. This Valentines day I wanted to do something  that i’ve never done before to not only portray my love for him, but also to spice things up 😉 .

I was extremely hesitant to do such a sexy, for lack of a better word, Boudoir shoot, but my dear friend & photographer, Jana Williams,  encouraged me to step out of my comfort zone. As you guys know Jana and I have been working together for about 3 years now, and there’s no one else I would get naked in front of! She has a way of making you feel beautiful & sexy in your own skin. It’s quite an empowering experience, and I recommend all of you ladies out there giving it a try at least once in your lifetime!  As I talked about in my latest video HERE, it’s all about going outside of your comfort zone. Although I wish I could show you the rest of the photos, those are for the hubby’s eyes only!

Make sure to check out some more exclusive photos from this shoot on Jana’s blog HERE. If you are also interested in booking a session and/or learning more about Boudoir by Jana Williams make sure to email her at Jana@jana-williams.com.

Happy Monday loves!

Floral Undies:  Agent Provocateur

Black Robe: Oscar De La Renta (long robe HERE)

Slip: Oscar De La Renta

• Anonymous says:

[…] babyliss 3616 babyliss pro 04657880141371 Remember; during the installation always pay attention to safety"The suckers in vampire squid do not seem to have the sucking capacity as found in other cephalopods,babyliss," he continuedRelative to the mobile TV screen, the industrial display monitor screen frequently used by more than 100 inches,babyliss pro, the price is basically all the millions and even tens of millions of dollarsIn these cases, do not fret since you can have it alteredThe Bible says in Colossians 1:27,Babyliss Pro Perfect Curl, that Christ in us is the hope of GloryThey make an excellent addition to an aquarium due in part to their mild-temperament as well as their beauty and graceHe's also wearing the mechanical hand which he constructed for himself during his Army of Darkness-fighting adventuresa tool which no doubt comes in handy when stocking shelvesThe contrast ratio, even so, was lackluster (a different trait shared by most LGs)The plaster is usually in place for 5-6 weeks and then the physiotherapist can get a look at the wrist and hand to see what rehabilitation plan is requiredThey're so tiny; it's difficult to remember to take them with youWhen connected to WiFi, there is complete Google Maps and Navigation functionsAs popular as such fare was, however,Babyliss Pro Perfect Curl, decline inevitably set inThere's no data-input port — the microUSB is for charging and devices like keyboards, but not reading SD card dataMade exclusively from soft, natural and non-toxic leather, Inch Blue shoes let babies' feet breatheAlways consider hose length when you are out shopping for a hoseLike the first coating of stucco on brick, block and concrete walls,babyliss perfect curl, you need to let it slightly dry then scratch horizontally to have long horizontal scratchesDo not choose a hairdresser based solely on price — the cost to your hair could be too greatTo make the best use of the fabric's design, position the band so it shows one or more rows of the designAll Mopar AWB cars were powered by race-tuned Hemi engines,babyliss perfect curl, and they started the season with dual four-barrel carburetionMedicines administered in this manner are not affected by gastric disturbances (although it should be remembered that the medicines may themselves cause gastrointestinal disturbances),babyliss pro, nor is their administration dependent upon the consciousness or rationality of the patientLooking at the connection ports on the plasma television,babyliss curl secret, there are slots for almost every kind of A/V connection that is commonly used todayIf you have small pets, the effects of a spider bite may kill themIf you are securing the Bottom Rail to concrete, be sure to use masonry/concrete nailsEach of the various Gestalts (Devastator, Superion, etc,) are also pictured, as is one of my favorite Transformers,Babyliss Pro Perfect Curl, Sixshot, in all six of his modesThey can also be used on short to medium length hair to create volume, lift and bounce while also being able to add flips and wavesThese can all be done on the same day,Babyliss Pro Perfect Curl, or 24 hours apart ???????? babyliss p babyliss perfect curl 4626 Babyliss Pro Perfect Curl 51574407907155 babyliss perfect curl 8072 babyliss curl secret 74857373607826 babyliss perfect curl 0279 babyliss pro 4632445127 babyliss pro 0448 babyliss perfect curl 1596332536 babyliss curl secret babyliss perfect curl 4059 babyliss curl secret 85091063681314 babyliss pro 6256 Babyliss Pro Perfect Curl 69154819536956 Babyliss P babyliss pro 1695 Babyliss Pro Perfect Curl 18134131928047 […]

• These photos are stunning!
    Such eloquence, sensitivity and class, this is the way to do it!
    It’s also empowering, women are sexual beings just like men but I feel the image portrayed in the music and film industry only shows us as sexual objects! It’s beautiful photos like these, made with love, care and trust, that portray a side of femininity that sadly not many people recognize anymore. It’s not just about what everyone else sees, it’s also about loving yourself and wanting to give this part of you to someone else. So thank you for sharing.

All in all, congratulations on your newfound courage! Beautiful work and officially now on my bucket list. :)

• Vivianne says:

Looking incredibly sultry and sophisticated, your husband is one lucky man!

• Oh my, you look you so sexy and classy Chriselle! I don’t have the courage to do boudoir shoots but I love how these photos were shot. Gorgeous!

xo, Alina

• Thank you for this post Chriselle. You set an example of how stepping out of our comfort zone is the first jump to star flying with your own wings. I read once that courage starts with showing up and letting ourselves be seen; your boudoir pictures are very beautiful, congratulations to your photographer too!

• pallawi says:

Omg, you look so sexy. I wish I could do the same for my husband. If only I could be comfortable and confident doing this.

• Y Park says:

Very sexy photos. ^^
    yeah I also like to see woman’s body drawing or photos. coz simply woman’s body line is beautiful. and there is always something more. warm, sexy and something mistique… ^^

You are very lucky having such wonderful husband.

xoxo Y

• Claire says:

You look so beautiful in these photos! Looove it :)))

New Post: ALLEY
    xoxo, Claire from Vancouver, Canada.

• Maggie says:

You look amazing Chriselle! The photos are beautiful, but at the same time, I really enjoyed your writing. It’s so sweet that you even thought of doing this for your husband. I love how you’re setting a great standard in what love really means and how it’s only for your husband. Yes, this post is somewhat sexy and different from your usual photos, but all in all, it was really meant for your husband and I really appreciate that. Too many girls reveal too much before they’re married and end up getting hurt. Thanks for giving us some insight on maintaining a beautiful relationship.

• Likeabyul says:

You look incredible !!

• OmbreVogue says:

You look gorgeous as usual! Jana did an amazing job!!! <3

• Marianna says:

A stunning photoshoot! You look absolutely amazing!

• Crystael says:

Absolutely beautiful and stunning photography! Love how classy the black and white shots are :)

• Those photos are amazing! and it is always good to challenge yourself and cross the lines we draw. And also sometimes there is something sexy i being depended (if the person we depend on is worth it!) i wish you both all the best! you are an amazing couple x

• J. Kang says:

These are absolutely beautiful! And Jana is very talented indeed! I wished I lived in the SoCal area. I would love to schedule a session with her, and for you to put together my lingerie wardrobe. Haha.

• Chriselle says:

Jana is always tabling around for work so if you’re interested I’m sure you can find out if she can meet you where you are for a session! You never know till you ask!

• Elle says:

I love these! So elegantly sexy 😉

• Arielle says:

Lovely shoot, it’ great that you’re comfortable enough to do this! I for one, am definitely not. I love the sheer, black dress, and your photos turned out beautifully.

Arielle from Tangled Musings

• Chriselle says:

Thanks Arielle, believe me I did it because I trust Jana and I’ve seen her amazing boudoir work so I knew it would turn out great and I would be comfortable!

• Inna says:

Good post…i like text

• Dilek says:

I have no comment. Which is a comment. I am in awe. <3 <3 <3 okay I do have a comment: COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!

• very sexy! not vulgar in any way… thats the best kind of sexy.

• sasa says:

Amazing photos! Hope you had a great V day with Alan. I love seeing the pictures from Jana, you guys are so great to work together to create amazing content. Step out your comfort zone sometimes is awesome like this photo shoot. I love it:) <3

• These photos are BEAUTIFUL! And that Oscar de la Renta robe is everything. I’m sure it’s incredibly soft. I have an Oscar skirt and the material is perfection.

• Gorgeous photos. They convey the mood without being overtly sexual. So very classy. Hope you had a great Vday celebrating your love.

• Kristi says:

Beautiful photography and I love your hair this length!

• Rona says:

Amazing photographs! brilliant, love it :)

Dress To Cook