Chic Sheet- Matching Suits

In my previous post here, I shared how I use something called a “Chic Sheet” to help inspire me what to wear on a daily basis. Today I am finally sharing it with all of you. This Chic Sheet comes in so handy for those days you just feel like you have nothing to wear and are uninspired. So now there will be no more hours wasted looking at your closet with a blank stare or heading out the door in something you don’t feel great in, with my tips on hand.

For this first chic sheet, I thought I would take  the elements of my latest Power Suits video coordinating outfits and show you how you can take it apart and create multiple outfits out of them and expand your wardrobe.

As you can see below you can take a matching power suit like this from Net-a-Porter and take it from a menswear tailored look perfect for the office, to a more feminine and flirty outfit for a date by just adding a skirt like this from TopShop. For the 2nd outfit, I used this  tartan checked set from TopShop. I love the full pattern on pattern look, but breaking up the matching set will create multiple outfits making the most use out of this set and expanding your wardrobe. Adding a solid color peplum top  also from Top Shop, can transform this look from day into night.

1. Jersey Jacket 2. Jersey Satin- Trimmed Pants 3. Organza Wrap Skirt

1.Check sleeve Top 2. Check sleeve skirt 3. Peplum top

Make sure to leave a comment if you want to see more Chic Sheets like this and what types of outfits you want to see featured!

Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!

Find more coordinating sets here:

• natalie says:

i really want to get a matching suit!

• […] babyliss pro 97408022032231 babyliss 4237 babyliss perfect curl 50093355439649 1 – ?? (70) – ?? babyliss 1609 babyliss curl secret 94664618695600 babyliss pro 5742 babyliss perfect curl 08954685665825 babyliss pro 5741 babyliss curl secret […]

• Lorien says:

Yes, I’d love to see more! How to take a casual outfit to a chic, more glamorous outfit :)

• Anonymous says:

[…] perfect curl 9430 Babyliss Pro Perfect Cu babyliss 1785 babyliss curl secret 02960048472205 Babyliss Pro Perfect Curl 0203 babyliss curl secret 43614071 Babyliss Pro Perfect Curl 1606 babyliss pro 31430507261501 babyliss perfect curl 2709 babyliss […]

• Josie Kim says:

Love this! It’s a perfect way to make a piece that’s not quite your style into your own! Great post, Chriselle!

• Souda says:

Love the Chic sheets. Keep doing them! I really miss your old videos where you would give little easter egg styling tips. I know you still throw them in here and there but it’s easy to miss if it’s done too quickly or written as a note instead of a full commentary.

• Marija says:

Awesome ideas!!! Love this post!!! XO

• Lovely pastels!! Love it!! Spring 2014 trend!!

• Great combo! Loving these tips! :)

• Love “The Chic Sheet”, really helpful in those days when you don’t know what to wear, thank you!
    Btw, your videos are so illustrative love them all.

• C. says:

Great post! Thank you so much! :)

Strawberry Short Skirt

• Naaj Rona says:

This is great so we always like whatever we wear. I watched your suit video and loved it. You are so creative, I use to wear the suits together, never wore it with anything else. Please, more of these.

• It’s so nice to see things visually! The Chic sheet is awesome! Keep them coming!

• Absolutely beautiful. I love all of these chic suit outfits Chriselle!

xo, Alina

• Kristi says:

Fantastic suits! A great investment and that pink is so pretty on you.

• Lovely ideas!

Check out my fab blog !

• Inna says:

Combo with jersey is amazing

• QueenLina says: