Chriselle Inc., Fashion, My Picks, Top Picks
Skirts
Assymetrical Skirts_revised
The sometimes crazy weather here in LA has oftentimes gotten me confused on what to wear. Lately, I’ve been pleasantly surprised by warm, sunny days only to be quickly pulling out my sweaters and knee high boots the very next day.
One thing I am sure about is that I can pair skirts with some heels or boats and be geared up to wear skirts all year round. Although I love a variety of skirts, I have a special liking for asymmetrical and uniquely hemmed skirts. Long or short, fitted or not, skirts provide that versatility that every girl can enjoy.
As you can see HERE and HERE, I love wearing skirts, and will find any way to wear them in any weather!
This season, I’ve been eyeing some other skirts to add to my growing collection, and have spotted quite a few. I love this timeless, black skirt  that can be seamlessly paired with just about any top. The curved hemline gives it that extra statement it needs without being too loud.
This pencil skirt, with a more dramatic hem, takes a classic look and gives it a modern twist with its wrap around style. It would go perfect with a great pair of boots for the fall.

Lastly, as many of you know, I’m always down for plaid, and this plaid skirt  pays close attention to this chic pattern. This look can easily be completed with a subtle, solid colored top, and can effortlessly be worn to all those holiday parties coming up!

A good selection of these skirts are under $100, so grab one (or all!) of these to add to your all-year round, go-to pieces! Don’t miss out on this steal!

Skirts-1

|1. ASOS Pencil Skirt|2.Three Floor Chit Chat Skirt|3.ASOS Pencil Wrap Skirt|4. ASOS Wrap Skirt Crepe|5.Style Saint Scallop Skirt|6. ASOS Mini Skirt Curved Hem|

chrisellesig

SHOP THE POST

• Kevin says:

The fear of trouble is not successful.Because success is a very tedious thing.

• C. says:

OMG great selection <3 Love them!

Strawberry Short Skirt

• Elise says:

That asymmetrical leather one is absolute perfection. Can I just raid your closet already?

Xo,

Elise

• Inna says:

I like 1 and 2 skirt …

• Tara says:

Nice selection of very different skirts, thank you for sharing these beautiful designs

The TROVEA Blog

TROVEA
    Discover and shop emerging designers from around the world

• Kristina C says:

Newbie blogger here; you were such a big influence for me to start one up, so I thank you for being awesome in what you do! Also, I love every post you make. You’ve always been an inspiration of mine!

• liz says:

omg this is such a great selection!! thank you for sharing!!

• Vanessa says:

Dear Chriselle,

I have just discovered your blog and I am thoroughly enjoying your sense of style. I have begun to focus on me again now that the youngest of my three sons will be off to college soon. Your blog has me looking at clothing differently and I am excited to shop my closet (and a few stores for bargains) for ways to express me. I am so grateful I discovered your blog and I am so inspired to dare to express my sense of style. My sewing room will be my haven again. Congrats on your marriage. You make a lovely couple!

• Viky says:

Great selection! I love it :-) … The second look is my favourite!

Kiss
    Viky
    MySecretFashionPoison

• Skirts are my everyday go-to, especially with the warmer kind of weather in LA, pants make me get hot so easily, living in skirts is just too awesome 😉

Tsangtastic.com
    New Post – Tower Bridge of California

• Kier Mellour says:

You look fabulous in all of the skirts! I think the green one is my favorite. Followed you on bloglovin!

With Love From Hollywood,
    Kier
    Fashion Addict LA
    Recent DIY: DIY Lucite Perfume Clutch
    Recent post: Camo & Love, Preview

• In love with the three floor skirt. But great picks all around
    You are always spot on Chriselle!!