Fashion, Outfit Of The Day, Outfits

Crossing The Line

Photography by Jana From Alabama

Although I grew up in the bay area (Northern California), to make it out to the  beautiful city of San Francisco is few and far between. I grew up in a small town called Danville, where my family still resides,  it’s about an hour east from the city.  There’s something about “going home” that stimulates the craving of mama’s home cooking, and the rationalization to  hibernate and to do absolutely nothing at all.

This past weekend was quite different than my typical “going home”  weekends, as my team and I road tripped up to San Francisco to participate in the Nike Women’s Marathon. Running a marathon has always been on my bucket list, so when Nike reached out about partaking in this life changing event, I immediately took the opportunity. Due to all the traveling the past few months, I unfortunately didn’t keep up with my training, and felt unprepared. The night before the run I was terribly apprehensive and  jittery that I barely got any sleep. However thanks to all the  inspirational women around me , and for all of your encouraging words , I crossed the line and finished my first half marathon in 2 hours and 37 minutes!

Despite the fact that everyone told me to rest my feet before the marathon, I couldn’t help but slip on a pair of sassy heels to go explore the beautiful city! Jana & I took these photos the day before the run , as we checked out some art galleries and picked up some flowers for my mom (we visited her after the marathonHERE). Although my time spent in the city was entirely limited, I left feeling so incredibly influenced & inspired. I Hope it wont be too long before I make it back to the bay.

JACKET-  *Storets ( this is a detachable jacket from this multi transforming trenchcoat) (similar one HERE &HERE)

SKIRT- *Storets (similar one HERE ,HERE & HERE)

SHIRT- Nordstrom

HAT- Club Monaco

SUNGLASSES – Saint Laurent

Shoes- * Charlie By Matthew Zink

PURSE- Saint Laurent ( in red, black & grey)

• Mary says:

cute, love the neutral look with the pop of stripes!

• […] says tan has to be boring. The Chriselle Factor looks fab in a matching Storets jacket and skirt. (New brand to me but that’s the greatest […]

• Oksana says:

Aw such a nice outfit! And pictures are so positive! Especially with those flowers!

Have a nice weekend!
    ♥ Oksana {new post >> autumn makeup tutorial}

• What a beautiful photo shoot in San Francisco downtown! It’s so great that you participated in such a big and inspiring event! That makes me want to participate in the marathon next year:)

• Joann Doan says:

Loved seeing you at the Bev Center. You totally worked that all blue ensemble! Thanks for taking the time to talk Senhoa with me! We would love to have you wear the Coco Rocha necklace and join the fight to end human trafficking.

xx -jo

• So pretty and sweet Chriselle! I totally adore this look on you. :)

xo, Alina

• Mady T. says:

love the skirt and the sandals! cute outfit!

• Marija says:

Congrats on the marathon! Your look is so elegant, I love it!

• Looovveee your trench with that hat, great shots at Union Square, I miss SF so…sooo much :'( Great look! xoxo
    New Post – Pleats And Knee-High

• Gladys Anne says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE this look! I’m going to re-create it with the stuff I have but I just want to say you are a true genius with clothes!

• Ellie says:

I just love how these photos tell a story!!!! I can’t wait to visit SF once again. And that skirt is pretty fabulous, hehe. :)

• Congrats on the marathon! Great to see photos in SF!
    You look very Parisian and ready to stroll the SF streets!!

Take a peek…

Thanks! xoxo

• Mariah says:

Always LOVE your outfits Chriselle! They always inspire me! <3

• I just adore your outfit today!! So feminine, so chic! Just my cup of tea!
    You look absolutely lovely!
    Congrats for your amazing work in the marathon!

• You are so perfect ♥ Love these photos! :)

Kisses honey!

Pure Style by Erika

• Clara says:

Just perfect! Simple and so elegant, I love this outfit and this pictures, even the detail of the flowers is so beautiful!

• Rachelle says:

Love this Parisian look, very chic.

• this look is simply fab!

xoxo from rome