Beauty, Chriselle Inc.

Spilling Beauty Secrets

Covera_Chriselle-Lim-Nordstrom-Beauty-Spot-Tastemaker-a

Chriselle_Bag_Spill

I get a lot of requests to share what’s in my bag whether it’s on my blog, Youtube channel or Chriselle Inc. Facebook page!  So I thought I would share in todays beauty spot post my essentials. I think achieving flawless skin is the most important part of my  beauty routine. I’ve been using this Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Foundation.  It leaves my skin dewy and makes it look like I have that “no makeup look” and it has a little bit more coverage than bb cream!

I never leave the house without a few coats of my mascara. Even if I don’t have time to do my eyes, I at least quickly brush on a few coats. Diorshow Mascara is amazing because it instantly curls and lengthens my eyelashes exactly how I like them!
If I do have the time to do my eyes I love this Laura Mercier eye color stick. This is perfect for clumsy girls like me, because I can easily smudge this over my eyes! This Lancome Illumminator, gives you a a healthy glow to your skin !
Blush is another essential I never leave home without. Ive been into cream blushes, especially this one from Bobbi Brown!
As you guys know, I’m obsessed with Oxblood lipstick , the combination of NARS Satin Lip Pencil, matched with a dark lip liner from MAC is something I am loving for Fall!

Chriselle-Lim-Nordstrom-Beauty-Spot-Influencer-Step-1-Hair-How-To

And my secret weapon to amazing curls is my Sultra Bombshell  Curling Rod which helps me create natural looking waves & curls .

Chriselle-Lim-Nordstrom-Beauty-Spot-Tastemaker-a

(bought my bombshell wand while shopping at Nordstrom)

a_chriselle_lim_Nordstrom_beauty_spot_French_Braid_hairstyle_2

a_chriselle_lim_Nordstrom_beauty_spot_French_Braid_hairstyle

But if you don’t have time to curl your hair one of my favorite hairstyles is the tousled braid. I love this because you are able to easily achieve this look without spending too much time perfecting your hairstyle which makes it quick! Check out more here.
This style is great for girls with natural textured hair like me but if you don’t,  you can still create this look easily, the secret is to do this look on 2nd day hair! But if you are in a hurry can also create texture by using a diffuser.
To see how to achieve this full look check out  Nordstrom Beauty Spot.
chrisellesig
  • Giulia says:

This lipstick shade really suits your skin tone! Thx for sharing these info <3

• Marjan says:

You’ve no idea how much I enjoyed this post, Chriselle! Having great skin is very important and your skin looks flawless. I was wondering if it is a possibility for you “ with such a busy lifestyle ” to do this kind of related posts more often? ( for both your skin & beauty products favourite ) or your beauty/skin regimen for the month “ if too much ” maybe every season! Thank you sweetheart in advance and even if it’s not doable, I’m still happy and enjoy your colourful posts!
    lMuch Love!

YouTube :
    ChocolateDreams

• Ellie says:

I just love that skirt you’re wearing! And although I don’t do much makeup I always have mascara on bc it makes me look a bit more awake/put together :)

• Jo-An says:

Wow, your hair have grown longer. So girly hairstyle.
    Simple but it rocks! I love your lip color Ms Chriselle ♥

Loving it!♥

• Tina says:

I’m loving the Nars Satin Lip pencils. The texture and colors are amazing. They’re also fool proof…which is necessary for a deep red lip. You had also suggested the Maybelline Stain Gloss in Cool Coral a while back and I LOVE it. Now this!!…both total winners on the lip end (especially for Asian skin tones). I’m using the Majella shade. Have you tried that one? Here’s a pic of it: http://www.ourwonderlust.com/ourwonderlust/not-just-another-red-lip.html

Keep the lip recommendations coming!

xoxo,
    Tina

In pursuit of wonder (and the perfect lip).

• jaclyn says:

WAIT! one you look fabulous! two where/what is that lip color!?? it is perfect!! three love that orange
    ce-lion!

check my blog: http://stylevolver.blogspot.com

• Oksana says:

Love the deep red lips! And this braid just made me wanna do this hairstyle for my work tomorrow! :)

♥ Oksana

• Valeria says:

Great tips on both makeup and hair!!!!

Kisses
    Val

• Maria says:

You look so cute in those pictures :) oh, and may I ask which program do you use in order to put those effects on your pictures? :) i mean the letters you wrote and so on. THANK YOU <3

• Samantha says:

I heard about your antics at fashion week. Holding traffic to retake photos? So tacky.

“We saw Chriselle get out of her black car and she had her team retake her stepping out of the car over and over and over. I think she had to have got in the car to step back out at least 7 times to try to get the below shot. It was quite funny because people were honking and yelling for her to get out of the way. I guess she was trying to capture that “I’m a celebrity and I’m important getting out of my car look. Very self absorbed and annoying.”

• Angelina says:

I’m really wanting to try out that little braid on my hair! Thanks for the tips, girl!

-Angelina

The 360 Woman

• Inna says:

Nice post and of course you enjoy NY FW))