Nordstrom Beauty Spot

cover_chriselle_lim_Nordstrom_beauty_spot_10

chriselle_lim_Nordstrom_beauty_spot_6

When I met with my amazing Nordstrom beauty stylist I explained to him that I love the natural dewy look  on my skin, so he recommended the  Giorgio Armani “Maestro” fusion foundation. It’s ultra lightweight, and gives your skin a silky dewy finish for a flawless complexion.

chriselle_lim_Nordstrom

chriselle_lim_Nordstrom_beauty_spot_8

I’ve always shied away from  smokey eyes, but my amazing Nordstrom stylist showed me how to create a real subtle look without over doing it. I prefer to stay in the netrals & taupe colors so this  Giorgio Armani “Eyes To Kill” Palette was perfect! This palette has a high color saturation with a matte finish, which works for either day or night.

chriselle_lim_Nordstrom_beauty_spot_4

Another major beauty obsession of mine are thick lip pencils! For the fall i’m especially loving the satin finish with a deep hue such as these NARS Satin Lip Pencil .

chriselle_lim_Nordstrom_beauty_spot_2

I’ve always loved a good red lip, but during the fall I prefer a dark bold burgundy color!

chriselle_lim_Nordstrom_beauty_spot_11

When Nordstrom asked me to think of my 3 favorite hairstyles that would be perfect for the fall, the first one that instantly come to minds was the Glam Curls. Perfectly polished curls are not only timeless, but also a modern take on the 1920’s flapper finger waved hair.

chriselle_lim_Nordstrom_beauty_spot_10

chriselle_slide1-tutorial

To see how to fully achieve this look make sure to head over to Nordstrom Beauty Spot,  where I also reveal a few of my beauty tips & blunders!

and click HERE to see more of my favorite beauty products for this season!

nbs-chriselle_header

Also i’m going to encourage you girls to  join me for the “spill your beauty bag #nordstrom” campaign! Share images of your spilled out beauty bags on your social media channels by using the hashtag #nordstrom. I would love to see what you guys carry around!

Have a beautiful day loves

chrisellesig

• Gao says:

What’s the exact color on your lips? I must have it! So gorgeous! Love the whole look, so gorgeous :)

• Aldís Amah Hamilton says:

Great look and suits you so well (like everything else)! Glad you used NARS as they don’t test on animals (in theory… their parent company does but fair enough) so I’ll gladly add that shade to my makeup kit!

• andy says:

you are very beautiful,love the hair :)

• Oksana says:

Beautiful makeup!

Have a fantastic day!
    ♥ Oksana
    http://www.makeupbyoksana.blogspot.com {new post}

• Katy says:

Haven’t been here for a while but I had to drop by to say I LOVE the design and format of your blog now. :)

• Jess says:

that burgundy colour looks amazing on you! xo

Your Daily Break

• Chloe says:

I really like your necklaces! Where are they from?

• Chloe says:

Your necklaces are so nice! Could you tell us where they’re from? Thanks!!!

• I ♥ your blog. I just found it and have enjoyed my visit so much I hope you will stop by and link up at my hop. xo P.S. don’t forget to enter the giveaway too.

• Mariah says:

You look like a modern “old Hollywood” bombshell. It’s so gorgeous!

• You look gorgeous! I love the smokey eyes with the burgundy lip, must be my favourite look!

X

• Vivian says:

Gorgeous lip colour!

LIVE.IN.LOVE

~

• Alina says:

I love this look, so elegant. But for an everyday look I would probably just wear my hear straight. It looks like the lipstick has two shades is it like that or do you use a lip pencil also?

• Chriselle says:

Thank you! Yes an everyday look would look great with Straight hair! and yes I have a lip liner and lipstick on! It makes it last longer!

• I really like the lips on you! I have a Victoria’s Secret lipstick in a similar shade that I absolutely love. It instantly makes any outfit gorgeous and I really love how it can be worn so simple with liner and lipstick or more jazzed up like a smokey eye and still not look overpowering like bright red lipstick can.

• Anita says:

Chriselle, where is your stripped top from? I love it! Thanks xo

• Teresa says:

I love the hair! The glam curls are my favorite.

CHECK OUT MY LAST POST http://sapphire-brushstrokes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/third-times-charm.html

• I’m so in love with the lipstick color dear. Great classic and elegant look 😉

❤ Jenny Tsang
    – New Post: Cali Dreamin’ –

• Inna says:

Fantastic hairstyle and make up….lips are so beautiful