Love Lockets

lovelocketcover
060705

04060201

Photo taken by Aimee Song // Edited by Esther Jung

On our last day in korea we visited Namsan tower, this was quite nostalgic to me as I used to walk up this mountain with my grandma every weekend (as seen HERE) . Back then I despised the fact that my grandma would force me to walk up these stairs , but this time around I enjoyed it quite a bit. Funny how you learn to appreciate things that you used to hate as a child.  Anyways, I decided to leave a little love note on my love padlock to my soulmate.

I highly recommend visiting this tower if you ever visit Korea, as it is very peaceful & beautiful. These are the last of my photos from Korea! Already missing it so much, and I can’t wait to start planning my next visit.

See more photos from my Korea adventures in my previous posts here : Day One, Two, Three, Four.

chrisellesig

GET THE LOOK

Shirt- Lovers + Friends

Sandals- Stuart Weitzman

Shorts- (Similar here)

Hat- (Similar here)

Sunglasses- Karen Walker

SHOP THE LOOK

• Shante says:

This will go perfect with these shoes. Check it out !

• That hat is so darn cute on you!! I;m still trying to find the perfect beige hat for myself. :)

• […] Spotted Here […]

• Tracey says:

I love your top Chriselle! Interestingly, I read the news about the locket bridge!
    Since the locket bridge has been the trend, the one in Paris is having a big risk because the lockets are too many and the bridge cannot afford the weight if people keep adding lockets. The government is try to clean up the lockets every once a while in order to maintain the bridge :)

Visit Blog T.Size Small

• Marjan says:

Beautiful view and such a nice way to end a trip!
    Loved every photo and so glad to see them, reading about it as info and learning..
    Thanks for sharing, sweetheart.
    Much Love

• ftashion says:

Lovely photos! Makes me want to be in Korea right now, read so much about Namsan Tower.

• sooo stunning! you look so chic and beautiful! <3
    you are definitely one of my favorite icons <3
    Kisses,
    S.

• diana says:

Lovely photos, you look great!

xoxo, Diana

• Melissa says:

I’d love to visit Namsan tower one day.

huesformuse.blogspot.com

• You are so beautiful!!!

• Dilek says:

I know this is going to sound awfully kdrama-fan like, but I really love Namsan tower whenever I see it in dramas (or on variety shows like “We Got Married”). The abundance of locks, MY GOD! Since I have never been there, tell me, how much space for locks is there left?