Chriselle Inc., Outfit Of The Day, Outfits

Endless Summer

As you know I just came back from a trip to Korea, this is where these photos were taken. I mentioned in my previous post here that the weather was extremely humid compared to the L.A. weather I am so used to. Luckily, my wardrobe consisted of endless summer one pieces & dresses, because nothing beats the heat like a great one piece.

I’m sure you’ve noticed my obsession this summer besides dresses has been these gladiator sandals as you’ve seen me wear here & here. I feel like I’ve worn them everyday this season.. thankfully I have somehow avoided getting a gladiator tan.The reason why I love these sandals is because it allows me to wear something ever so basic , but with the pair of gladiators, it takes something plain, simple, & sometimes boring into something strong & edgy!

12Photos taken by Aimee Song// Edited by Esther Jung

I’m currently in Greece right now….Mykonos to be exact, but will be heading to the romantic island of Santorini tomorrow with Destination luxury. I’ve been in Greece for about a week now, and It makes me sad even thinking of leaving this beautiful country.Don’t mind me if I never come back to the states 😛 If you want to see more of what I’ve been up to during my vacation in Greece make sure to follow me here on Instagram & Facebook.

Dress- *Everly CLothing

Bracelets- *CC Skye

Sunglass- Oliver Peoples

Sandals- Stuart Weitzman

Purse- Chanel

Necklace- *Gorjana choker & Dean Davidson draped necklace

Rings- *Iosselliani via 30 Ponte V

• […] more photos from my Korea adventures in my previous posts here : Day One, Two, Three, […]

• victoria says:

aimee song copied you

• Marjan says:

Hi Chriselle!
    I’ve missed your daily posts for few weeks and couldn’t wait to read them all!
    Love the outfits! Simple and chic, but at the same time edgy and sexy!
    Had no idea you’re on vacation! Have a beautiful time and enjoy the trip, sweetheart!
    Much Love!

YouTube ID: “ ChocolateDreams ”

• Katerina says:

Great look!! I’ve always loved those sandals 😉

• Jo-An says:

I love those sandals, simple but it rocks! Also your purse ^^.
    Its rainy season here in Philippines, I’m missin’ summer already♥
    I love seeing new outfits from you Ms Chriselle

With love from the Philippines!
    Jo-An Loving it!♥

• Easton Rimer says:

I must admit that, you are looking damn cool in those outfits. Beautiful.

• I am really feeling the casual glamour of this look. I cannot wait to see your pictures from Greece!

• It’s a darling simple red dress, great pairing with those sandals! I bet Korea’s hot humid weather is just like Hong Kong, that’s why I hardly go back during summer, you sweat even just standing on the street! xoxo

New post up…
    ❤ Jenny Tsang | Tsangtastic on Bloglovin’

• Lia says:

I love al of your outfits!!! you’re so chic!!
    i’m greek and I’m so happy that you’re enjoying our country!!! please stay here 😛

• diana says:

Super cute dress!!

xoxo, Diana ☠

• Those are hot statement sandals. I was palpatating when first saw ad for these at the beginning of the season. Looks great on you!

Please my blog for the latest outfit:

• I love LA’s weather personally, but I can’t imagine what Korea would be like! Needless to say those gladiators are stunning!

• Inna says:

Yes, summer endless, just a little sad about it…hope an autumn will be nice too)