{Top Picks} Phone Cases

phonecasecover

I always love adding new accessories to my collection & changing it up from time to time! My latest addiction in accessories are iphone cases. If you follow me on Instagram then you can see just how many times I’ve switched out my phone case herehere & here. Since there are so many styles to fit every one of your moods & outfits, sometimes it can be hard to choose.

Here are a few of my favorite metallics & textured phone cases. chicfindphone

Comment & tell me which one fits your style the most!

|1.Marc by Marc Jacobs metallic faceted iPhone 5 Case|2.Juicy Couture Iridescent iPhone 5 Case|3. Anthropologie Seeded Bouquet iPhone 5 Case|4.Incase iPhone 5 Case – Chrome Slider|5.Rafe New York iPhone 5 Case – Shell Inlay|6.DKNY Lizard Printed Leather iPhone Case|7.Marc by Marc Jacobs Foil Covered iPhone 5 Case|8.Audiology iPhone 5 Case-Exclusive Metallic|

chrisellesig

• Marjan says:

Hi sweetheart.
    They all look good, specially the “ red & gold ” on feature photo. But I’m still after that gorgeous “ iPhone Purse ” from BCBG you posted couple of months ago!
    Much Love!

• Love the covers on feature photo.
    I have JC and love it.

Please visit blog for beach outfit from Hawaii:

Enjoy! xoxo

• Diana says:

Loving the JC iridescent one!!

• Susie says:

I love the phone cases in the first main photo (red and gold cutouts)! Where can I get those?

• Sally says:

3 and 5 definitely

• amelie says:

I like it veryvery much!!! 2 is soo cute and special. ❤❤love you chriselle

• Fatine says:

Show us Samsung users some love!!
    Galaxy note II user
    xo

• Alyssa says:

I’m actually obsessed with carrying my iphone around naked (no bumper or case)! I’ve read that tiny particles of dirt and debris can become trapped under the plastic case and scratch the finish off the phone. I love the clear front screen and back glass protectors but that’s all I use. I’m currently looking for a little fanny pack or cross body purse with pockets to carry my phone in so I don’t have to keep it in my pants pocket all of the time. That’s just an accident waiting to happen in the bathroom, if you know what I mean!

Shop Vintage Levis

• Chriselle says:

Yeah the bathroom is a scary place for your phone ;) You’re a brave gal going case-less! When I have no case on I get so nervous that something might happen!! Thanks for stopping by today <3

• Nicole says:

I love 5 and 7. So cute! Great pics. Only if I had an iPhone would I actually have a real reason to buy them though… *sigh. Haha.

xx

zorraheart.blogspot.ca

• Katie says:

What phone cases are in the photo up top? Im obsessed with the one on the right!!!