1 piece wonder

posted by on 2013.08.05, under Outfit Of The Day, Outfits

cover_Chriselle_lim_joy_cioci_Chanel_Python_boy_new_york_City_NYC_4

Chriselle_lim_joy_cioci_Chanel_Python_boy_new_york_City_NYC_2

Chriselle_lim_joy_cioci_Chanel_Python_boy_new_york_City_NYC_3

Although I am really enjoying my time in Seoul Korea, I can’t help but miss New York City!  These photos were taken during my time in the big apple on another hot July day in the city! Since I’ve landed in Seoul the weather has been just as hot, if not hotter and I have been thankful for all of the 1 pieces I packed  to help me beat the heat. Wether its In NY or in Seoul, the easiest pieces I can wear is a 1 piece that I am able to quickly slip on in the morning and slip off after a long day out!

Chriselle_lim_joy_cioci_Chanel_Python_boy_new_york_City_NYC_4

Chriselle_lim_joy_cioci_Chanel_Python_boy_new_york_City_NYC_9

Chriselle_lim_joy_cioci_Chanel_Python_boy_new_york_City_NYC_7

Chriselle_lim_joy_cioci_Chanel_Python_boy_new_york_City_NYC_10

Chriselle_lim_joy_cioci_Chanel_Python_boy_new_york_City_NYC

Chriselle_lim_joy_cioci_Chanel_Python_boy_new_york_City_NYC_!

Chriselle_lim_joy_cioci_Chanel_Python_boy_new_york_City_NYC_5

Chriselle_lim_joy_cioci_Chanel_Python_boy_new_york_City_NYC_4Photography by Esther Jung

I’ve really been enjoying my time in Korea, and I’ve been documenting it all ! Don’t forget to follow me instagram if you want to be updated on everything I am doing during my time here and to find out where I am headed to next!

Happy Monday and I hope you have a great week!

chrisellesig

GET THE LOOK

Dress – *Joy Cioci

Shoes- Zara (Similar HERE)

Purse- Chanel

Sunglasses- *Karen Walker by Revolve Clothing

Bracelet- CC Skye

SHOP THE LOOK

COMMENTS

I like how you let this dress speak for itself. It’s simple and refreshing :)

Mariah ( August 7, 2013 at 2:34 PM )

Love this dress! I hope you don’t mind me drawing you again. :)

Here’s a piece I made of you, wearing that chic jumper:

Carla Chua ( August 6, 2013 at 10:16 PM )

That is a beautiful dress! Love the lace detail! Amazing!

CHECK OUT MY LATEST POST http://sapphire-brushstrokes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/third-times-charm.html

Teresa ( August 6, 2013 at 1:29 PM )

This dress is lovely!

simplyonelove.com

Erica ( August 6, 2013 at 8:01 AM )

I love this dress! The color combo and shape is pretty perfect ;)

Ellie ( August 5, 2013 at 6:57 PM )

That dress is so beautiful and chic! It’s easy to wear and like you said, perfect for a hot summer day. I also really wanted to thank you for responding to my email that was forwarded from Linda Blakeman. I honestly thought you were just going to respond with a sentence per question, but you really took the time to answer my questions about pulling for a music video. It was so insightful and helpful. Thank you so much to take time out of your busy schedule!

Maggie ( August 5, 2013 at 4:53 PM )

Maggie, Thank you for commenting and messaging me I really appreciate it too! Have a beautiful day and I hope to see you back on the blog again. <3<3

Chriselle ( August 5, 2013 at 5:00 PM )

I always love how bangs frame a woman’s face – the right woman’s face, of course, not anyone can wear them – however, I have never been able to stand them for very long. Too much work, in my case. I love how your hair looks currently, and I love that one piece. Have a nice time in Seoul! (Wish I was there, lol) :)

Dilek` ( August 5, 2013 at 12:46 PM )

Thank you so much Dilek. Yes the bangs take a little getting used to but I am loving them so far! Thanks for the well wishes love! xoxo <3

Chriselle ( August 5, 2013 at 4:52 PM )

Hi Chriselle, I’m new to your blog but already a big fan, definitely following :) xx

Donna Louise ( August 5, 2013 at 10:40 AM )

Welcome to my blog! Thanks so much for stopping by I hope to see you by again! I really appreciate the support & love! xoxo

Chriselle ( August 5, 2013 at 4:53 PM )

Donna Louise ( August 5, 2013 at 10:39 AM )

pagetop