Editorials
She’s Got Game

chriselleinc_swim006_cover1

Normally I would shy away from a risque editorial based around sultry swimsuits, but when one of my dearest & most talented friends Karla Ticas came up with this idea..I couldn’t pass on the opportunity. Karla and I have been friends for many years now, and have collaborated mostly on editorial projects (where I was the wardrobe stylist HERE), and let me assure you no one else could get me topless but her! With that said, here are a few of my most coveted swim pieces for this summer!

chriselleinc_swim001

chriselleinc_swim002

|Missoni  top| OYE Swimwear bottoms| Hipster For Sisters Fanny Pack | Topshop Necklace | BCBG Cuff|

chriselleinc_swim003

chriselleinc_swim004

|Something Else Sunglasses | Oye Swimwear top | Guess Necklace| Suboo Swim bottoms | Express Pants| ASOS Heels|

chriselleinc_swim005

chriselleinc_swim006

| We Are Handsome one piece |Topshop Necklace|

chriselleinc_swim009

chriselleinc_swim011

|Herve Leger Cap| Rachel Zoe blazer| M Missoni Bottoms |BCBG belt

chriselleinc_swim007

chriselleinc_swim008

|Kenzo Jacket via Satine | OYE Swimwear 2 piece bikini|

Although my personal aesthetic is more feminine, editorials allows me to go beyond my comfort zone to try something fresh & new. Hope you guys enjoyed this, and let me know if you would like to see more editorials here on the blog!

chrisellesig

THE TEAM

|Photography| Karla Ticas

|Makeup| Leibi Carias

|Hair| Sienree

|Styling| Chriselle INC.

• Jenn says:

Awesome! love the styling and photographic. You look very different from your usual set-up. Keep up the great work, love your videos and blog!

• Aldís Amah Hamilton says:

This.Is.Amazing.Period.

• Vy says:

Absolutely gorgeous, Chriselle! I love how everything was styled, and Karla did a great job with the photography :) xo

• Cátia Silva says:

yes please.. you are amazing on this editorial… show us more :)))

• Laura says:

This is incredibly impressive! Great photos and excellent styling! Thanks for sharing.

Best wishes,
    Laura

• Mui says:

They did some bad photoshop with your close up of your eyelids. But other than that, your shoot looked awesome!

• Erica says:

You look amazing & how fun! Looks like you had a blast (when I saw shots on your instagram)

simplyonelove.com

• Karen Dang says:

Why are you sooooo amazing?! You look so fierce!

• Karen says:

These are AWESOME pictures.. it is hard to go out of your comfort zone but hey, you did it and its amazingly done. I know you go to the gym regularly to keep up your great body shape. Do you mind sharing your regular routine?

• Laura says:

Oh my gosh Chriselle you look amazing! I love this editorial shoot! The color, the pattern and fabric combinations are incredible! Looking forward to more shots like this from your team!

• Elle Choi says:

Damn girl! Work itttt! Lookin’ good, mama! muah!

• Siaw Ee says:

Wow these are absolutely amazing. Honestly I was getting kind of bored of your pictures because it has the same style over and over again, so this is really refreshing for your readers as well! So wonderfully done, just amazing!

• Vanessa says:

wow! chriselle, ur body is just mag ! and i love how your face is so natural in the pictures. even though the swimsuits wouldn’t be my favorite choice, i really like the idea of seeing more editorials !
    keep going, u r an inspiration !

• Beautiful photo shoot!!! What we like the most is that although it’s very glamorous it still has a “down to earth” vibe that’s inspiring. BTW, the makeup is amazing!

• Mira says:

I loove this editorial. You look truly stunning 😀

xx

glamdevils

• Ophélie says:

You are very beautiful Chriselle, i love this photo shoot !

• Christine says:

freaking obsessed with this shoot…! the details are so well thought out and Karla is a phenomenal photographer. You need to work together more often. I can tell you both feed off of each other, and now you have beautiful art as a result.

Good job ladies, something to be verr proud of <3

• Chriselle says:

Yes Christine, we definitely do work great together! The whole team is phenomenal that made this shoot happen!Thanks for the love! xoxo

• Quyen says:

Oh my hotness, Chriselle!
    Dang girl! Your hubby must feel like the luckiest guy in the world after seeing these pictures huh?!
    They are just stunning! Good job! You should definitely do more editorials! Love it! =)
    Xoxo!

• Chriselle says:

Quyen haha I should ask him huh? =P Thanks for commenting and reading this post! Im happy that you want to see more like this because I really enjoy doing editorials! <3

• Wow. You look smokin’! Love the Kenzo leather jacket in the last picture and Missoni top.

Sound of Chic
    Classic style set to an indie soundtrack

• Bettina says:

WOW! Chriselle, you look stunning! :) These shots are amazing!!!! And you have the perfect body!

• Angie says:

I truly can’t get over how STUNNING these shots are. All the pieces are gorgeous and you look amazing in everything! I love all the different hair styles as well. Beautiful!

• danielle says:

i think this is seriously the best i’ve seen you in a sense. mainly because you are sort of pushing your comfort zone. you look amazing and stunning.

• Chriselle says:

Danielle, that’s great to hear! I’m glad you like it when I take risks!! Makes me want to go out and do more fun shoots like this! <3 thanks for the support!

• Maria-Helena says:

I absolutely love this editorial and think you should definitely post more of them!
    To save up space here in the comment section I’d sum the whole thing, blog, youtubevids up in one word: SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS! 😀

• You are SO gorgeous dear! I’m in looovvveee with the swim suits!! My favorite is the black Oye top with the same bottoms, it’s so chic and stunning! Great post! 😉

❤ Jenny Tsang
    – NEW POST: A Short Boho Story –

• TERESA says:

WOW the shots are gorgeous! Amazing swimsuits!

CHECK OUT MY NEW POST http://sapphire-brushstrokes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/the-saab.html?m=1

• Yana says:

Absolutely stunning photos and styling- would LOVE to see more editorials on here! I definitely agree, it allows you to push the envelope a bit and get out of your comfort zone. Thanks for sharing! Xx

nomadluxuries.com

• Thuy Pham says:

I love those pictures! Great styling:)

• Erica Wu says:

you look absolutely stunning! i love the makeup so much; it’s so natural and dewy:)

• sophie says:

the photos are amazing! never seen this side of you before, but I like it a lot! Looks fresh 😉

• andreia neto says:

OMG this looks spectacular!! Please, Please, Please do more editorials!
    I need to get my hands on the missoni cropped top, it is to die for.

• Michelle says:

Absolutely stunning! <3

• Beautiful & tasteful! Absolutely STUNNING!!!!

• Amazing and tasteful!

• Tina says:

Chriselle, this is amazing!!! LOVE your style, you look so beautiful! And it’s great to see this new side of you! You’ve been inspiring me for over a year now, you showed me that when you work hard and follow your dreams there’s nothing you can’t achieve :)) there’s not one video or blog post that I have not seen, keep it up girl, love you! xoxo

• Chriselle says:

Thank you Tina… for everything your comment ,your support and for sharing with me that I have inspired you in some way! Thank you for being so supportive it really means the world to me! I hope I can continue to inspire you ! You truly have inspired me and I hope that you continue to work towards your dreams and goals!

• Katerina says:

Wow…just, wow. You look AMAZING in these pictures!! I absolutely love them and all the pieces that have been chosen!!! Nice stuff!!

fashionrealist.com

• Jill says:

Wow, Chriselle, this are so stunning and artistically done! Your friend is a wonderful photographer! She really knows how to capture a moment! And I LOVE the style! All these suits are inspiring me to get in much better shape, so that I could wear them, if I ever could! haha! I love how most of them are actually quite modest, yet still stylish!

Well done, ladies!

• Chriselle says:

Jill I’m glad you liked the way the photos came out! I know you can reach your goal, just work towards it everyday! I wish you the best of luck in your health and fitness journey! <3

• Colleen says:

Wow! I have not seen this side of you before! I’m loving it!

• Mirjam says:

you are stunning. but there is way to much retouching going on…

• Marta Pozzan says:

Love the editorial, you look amazing and great job with the pictures!!

• Inna says:

So AMAZING AND CUTE….. not words to disribe ) like, like

• Wowsers lady! You look incredible in these shots! Have been waiting to see the results since your Instagram…. Lovely :) x

• Stephanie says:

Chriselle, you look absolutely stunning in this photo shoot. I think it’s great that you’re stepping outside your comfort zone because you absolutely killed it!

• Chriselle says:

Thanks Stephanie, It’s so comfortable stepping out of my comfort zone especially when I am in the hands of people I trust ! <3

• Sue says: