{Top Picks} BB Cream

posted by on 2013.06.26, under Beauty, Chriselle Inc., Top Picks

BBcover1

Ever since I posted this blog post here I’ve been getting a lot of questions about my favorite BB creams! As I mentioned in a previous post , I like to pamper my skin whenever I get the chance. But since I can’t go everywhere walking around with a face masks ,I love to find other ways I can treat my skin. Since it’s summer, it’s time for minimal makeup in this heat. As  mentioned here, I like to wear light effortless makeup so I don’t feel like my entire face is melting off! So I was so happy  when I found out that BB creams can give me the light weight feel that I wanted in the summer ( and throughout the year,) while treating my skin at the same time. With my busy schedule, I love finding multi tasking products like these! I’ve included some for all different skin types & I made sure to throw in this one by Garnier that is especially great in the summer for girls with oily skin. This BB cream in particular will control that oil and give you more of a matte finish!

bbcream2

|1.-FOR NORMAL SKIN- Bobbi Brown BB Cream |2. FOR DRY SKIN- Maybelline Dream Fresh BB|3. FOR OILY SKIN-Garnier SR BB Cream|4. MATTE FINISH-Tarte BB Tinted Treatment|5.FOR SENSITIVE SKIN-Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream|6. LIGHT COVERAGE-Diorskin Nude BB Cream

chrisellesig

COMMENTS

Great picks, I’ve heard the Dior nude bb cream is amazing!

Anna ( June 27, 2013 at 3:15 PM )

I love the Maybelline BB cream!

Leslie A ( June 27, 2013 at 12:42 PM )

Love love love BB creams! They definitely saved my life and so easy to use and apply, most definitely, great coverage! Actually started using it from a Korean brand that I got in Hong Kong, and it works magic ;)) Great post!

❤ Jenny Tsang
– NEW POST: Snake Is Me –

Jenny Tsang ( June 27, 2013 at 10:30 AM )

i´m using Skin 79 BB, it si really light and I love it, because many products seems to be to heavy for my skin.

Olivia ( June 26, 2013 at 11:02 PM )

I use the Garnier and I absolutly love it! It was my first try of an BB creme and nerver tried another one because I loved it from the first minute on! I don’t use normal foundation any more!

Hanna ( June 26, 2013 at 5:38 PM )

I highly, highly suggest Korean BB Creams. I know they can be hard to get your hands on, but they are totally worth it. They are way better then American BB creams and have more benefits to them. The only downside is that they are mostly only for lighter tonged skins…
You can get them from prettyandcute(.)com, amazon, and ebay! ^^

Yura ( June 26, 2013 at 5:17 PM )

Teagan, I’m a fan of Boscia’s BB cream. I have really sensitive skin that breaks out easily. I’ve tried other BB creams that made it worse. Boscia’s oil free and the finish is pretty matte. It doesn’t have the most coverage, but if you layer it on your imperfections it does a good job.

Alice ( June 26, 2013 at 2:29 PM )

Alice how sweet of you to suggest that for Teagan! I love when you guys help each other out!

Chriselle ( June 26, 2013 at 3:14 PM )

What would you recommend for skin that is both oily yet sensitive if I want a matte finish?

Teagan ( June 26, 2013 at 2:21 PM )

The Tarte BB cream may work for that combo! It has a oil free primer and you can build the coverage since its build able coverage with a Matt finish!

Chriselle ( June 26, 2013 at 3:13 PM )

I’m currently using Maybelline’s Dream Fresh BB cream. It really is great, however, I wouldn’t recommend it for people that are looking for coverage. It has little coverage, but I like it since I luckily have clear skin. :)

Dilek ( June 26, 2013 at 2:09 PM )

Thanks for your comment! Most of them are great for that type of coverage perfect for the summer! <3

Chriselle ( June 26, 2013 at 3:10 PM )

pagetop