{Laid Back Basics} Blue jeans + White T

posted by on 2013.06.20, under Outfit Of The Day

Cover_Rich_and_skinny_Jeans_Reed_krakoff_booties_chriselle_lim_2

Rich_and_skinny_Jeans_Reed_krakoff_booties_chriselle_lim_10

In yesterday’s blog post I talked about my natural tendencies to glam things up, especially when it comes to denim. I must’ve jinxed myself because today I woke up having one of THOSE days….you know, those I don’t want to think about what i’m wearing days. So I threw on a pair of fitted dark denim & a plain white T. But of course had to pair it with killer heels & bold accessories!

Rich_and_skinny_Jeans_Reed_krakoff_booties_chriselle_lim_8

Rich_and_skinny_Jeans_Reed_krakoff_booties_chriselle_lim_4

{mirrored wayfarer}

Rich_and_skinny_Jeans_Reed_krakoff_booties_chriselle_lim_6

{Reed Krakoff Mesh Booties}

Rich_and_skinny_Jeans_Reed_krakoff_booties_chriselle_lim_3

Rich_and_skinny_Jeans_Reed_krakoff_booties_chriselle_lim_2

Rich_and_skinny_Jeans_Reed_krakoff_booties_chriselle_lim_5

{Rich & Skinny relaxed Ankle crop jean}

Rich_and_skinny_Jeans_Reed_krakoff_booties_chriselle_lim_1

Rich_and_skinny_Jeans_Reed_krakoff_booties_chriselle_lim_9

Photography by Jana From Alabama

When all else fails…. just throw on some killer heels, bold accessories, & of course a smile :) Have a beautiful day loves!

chrisellesig

GET THE LOOK

JEANS- *Rich & Skiny JeansĀ

SHIRT- Mossimo via Target

NECKLACE- Lionette

BELT- courtesy of the Hubbys closet ;)

PURSE- *Rebecca Minkoff

SHOES- Reed Krakoff

SHOP THE LOOK

COMMENTS

Love this look!

xoxo, Diana ☠

diana ( June 22, 2013 at 12:12 AM )

So simple, yet I have never mastered the whole – half tuck;half untucked shirt style D:
I think that your booties bring the whole look together! – love them (:

Yuen ( June 21, 2013 at 9:18 AM )

These photos are so gorgeous! love the shoes<3

Erica Wu ( June 20, 2013 at 4:51 PM )

why do i feel like this is a coca cola endorsement? haha but a beautiful post anyways, chriselle has a rare combination of elegance and modesty that really shows

Amy ( June 20, 2013 at 4:10 PM )

I love an outfit like this!! Simple, yet so interesting when you’ve got killer heels, sunglasses, and of course, a beautiful girl ;) Love the heels!!

fashionrealist.com

Katerina ( June 20, 2013 at 9:21 AM )

Love the jeans! I did something similar today for class too, medium dark skinnies, a cotton tee, floral scarf and light arm swag, and some loafers for class.

Jenniffer ( June 20, 2013 at 8:42 AM )

Hi Chriselle!
I live in Hong Kong and I’m a college student who panics every night before school don’t know what to wear!Especially under this hot weather, layering becomes difficult. I am a bit chubby and not too confident about my shape so I can’t really go out with just tanks and shorts. Please give us some suggestions on school outfits in hot weather!! Would appreciate it a lot!! Thanks!! :)

kloe ( June 20, 2013 at 8:34 AM )

My dear Chriselle! You are so beautiful and amazing and possess such an impeccable sense of style. However, as your expertise has proven thus far, you are the opposite to simplicity when it comes to styling. Not that it’s a bad thing though. – honest comment from a loyal follower.

deena ( June 20, 2013 at 8:21 AM )

pagetop