{Flower Chid} Floral Print Jeans

posted by on 2013.06.27, under Outfit Of The Day, Outfits

Cover_Guess_floral_print_jeans_Joie_blouse_Marie_turnor_lunch_clutch_chriselle_Lim_6

Guess_floral_print_jeans_Joie_blouse_Marie_turnor_lunch_clutch_chriselle_Lim

There’s nothing more summer than a pair of white floral print jeans! Although I love the white on white trend, I started to find that combination a bit repetitive  But white on white with a bold print? Yes please!!!

Guess_floral_print_jeans_Joie_blouse_Marie_turnor_lunch_clutch_chriselle_Lim_2

Guess_floral_print_jeans_Joie_blouse_Marie_turnor_lunch_clutch_chriselle_Lim_4

Also a good white blouse is one of the most basic piece that anyone can have in their closet. But sometimes its the basics that are the hardest to find, right? I’ve been thru a number of white blouses, but this one is the perfect balance of professional yet relaxed.

Guess_floral_print_jeans_Joie_blouse_Marie_turnor_lunch_clutch_chriselle_Lim_6

Guess_floral_print_jeans_Joie_blouse_Marie_turnor_lunch_clutch_chriselle_Lim_3

Guess_floral_print_jeans_Joie_blouse_Marie_turnor_lunch_clutch_chriselle_Lim_5

Photography by Jana From Alabama

Our first full day in NY was a huge success (HERE & HERE) , we made it to all 7 of our meetings! I find that everything in this city is much more efficient…especially the transportation system. What seems impossible in LA is possible here in NY!

Hope you all have a beautiful, productive, & efficient day!

chrisellesig

Blouse- *Joie {in blue, red, nude, grey}

Jeans- *Guess {in black}

Purse- *Marie Tunor

NECKLACE- * Maya Brenner (similar one HERE & HERE)

HEELS- ASOS  (Similar)

Necklace- *Dean Davidson & Maya Brenner (cali)

COMMENTS

This outfit is killer! I love the all white with the bright floral on the pants. Very chic! :)

Style by Joules

Joules ( June 30, 2013 at 10:04 PM )
Teresa ( June 29, 2013 at 8:29 PM )

Hi Chriselle! Thanks so much for the reply to my comment and question~YES, I’d love to see your routine and philosophy on fitness! I’m so honored that you even offered to show us :) Have a blessed day! Lookin’ forward to the post/video.

Ellie@Fit for the soul ( June 27, 2013 at 9:48 PM )

Hi again Elle! Okay well I will definitely consider doing a video on my fitness routine! Make sure to subscribe to my channel & follow me on Facebook so you can be the first one to know when It’s posted! <3 You have a great day as well xoxo

Chriselle ( June 28, 2013 at 8:08 AM )

I love how your lips have the same colour as your bag, so stylish!
Stop by at

FashionFlirt

Kiss, Alena

Alena ( June 27, 2013 at 3:48 PM )

=) THanks Alena wow you notice the small details! xoxo

Chriselle ( June 28, 2013 at 9:39 AM )

Woww you look amazing in this outfit, Chriselle! Haha, I think it takes lotttttsss of guts to wear floral pants because one has to be extremely careful with the combination. I don’t know if I could pull it off. Maybe??? :P And I’m kind of curious…do you still live an active lifestyle? If so, how do you stay in shape and healthy? You look great and I’m also always interested in the different approaches that people have towards fitness. :D

Ellie@Fit for the soul ( June 27, 2013 at 2:36 PM )

You can definitely pull this off! Just make sure you choose one piece of your outfit to stand out! In this case, its the pants and the shirt stays neutral! Yes I am very active if you follow me on instagram or facebook you will see i’m working out even when I am on the road! would you like to see a blog post or video on my routine? <3 THanks for stopping by!

Chriselle ( June 27, 2013 at 4:35 PM )

This outfit is really great, love it.
I find it very difficult to find nice white blouses, too, especially since many pieces are very sheer at the moment and thus not very appropriate for work. Do you have some tips on how to make the sheer trend suitable for work?

Maria ( June 27, 2013 at 1:31 PM )

Thank you for your comment Maria! You can easily wear sheers at work if its a sheer white blouse wear a sheer white tank underneath. If its a darker blouse just wear the coordinating color tank or just a black one under! I hope that helps!! <3

Chriselle ( June 27, 2013 at 2:09 PM )

LOVE THE JEANS!!!

Leslie A ( June 27, 2013 at 12:46 PM )

Thank you !! These are perfect for the summer!!

Chriselle ( June 27, 2013 at 12:49 PM )

Hey Chriselle,

I’ve loved your stye for a few years now. I really don’t even remember how I found your blog! I just wanted to let you know you have an incredibly inspiring story! I’ve been inspired to start capturing some of my own looks. Please check out my website sometime when you’ve got a moment!

lbvandco.blogspot.ca

Thanks,

Tamara

Tamara Labonnevie ( June 27, 2013 at 12:00 PM )

Hi Tamara,

Thank you for your love and support over the years ! I am glad you somehow found my blog! Thank you for your sweet words and inspiring me to keep doing what I do!

Good luck with your blog!

<3 <3

Chriselle ( June 27, 2013 at 12:49 PM )

Amazing pants!!they are gorgeous!!!

Kisses
<3 Val

valeria ( June 27, 2013 at 11:13 AM )

Thanks Valeria!!! =) =) I hope you have a equally gorgeous day!! <3

Chriselle ( June 27, 2013 at 11:56 AM )

Beautiful pants! I totally agree with it being harder to find perfect basics.

fashionrealist.com

Katerina ( June 27, 2013 at 9:00 AM )

Katerina, I’m glad I found someone who can relate! Sometimes its easy to find the color but not the cut or fabric right?! Thanks for commenting! I hope to see you by the blog again soon!

Chriselle ( June 27, 2013 at 10:05 AM )

You look amazing! I love the flower print with this outfit!

nathalie ( June 27, 2013 at 6:27 AM )

You’re so nice to say that Nathalie! Thank you for stopping by!

Chriselle ( June 27, 2013 at 10:05 AM )

LOVELY LOOK we just love your blog and youtube channel chriselle

houseoffstyle ( June 27, 2013 at 6:12 AM )

Thank you house of style for the love and support on my channel & blog!! <3 Have a beautiful day!!

Chriselle ( June 27, 2013 at 10:03 AM )

Amazing look. I love your floral pants :D

GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG

xx

glamdevils

Mira ( June 27, 2013 at 2:04 AM )

Thanks Mira I thought these pants really make the outfit pop!! <3

Chriselle ( June 27, 2013 at 10:02 AM )

Such a gorgeous outfit Chriselle, definitely one of my favourites!
You look beautiful as always.
Much Love!

Marjan ( June 27, 2013 at 1:40 AM )

Thank you Marjan! I so happy that you like it so much! <3 <3

Chriselle ( June 27, 2013 at 10:02 AM )

pagetop