Outfit Of The Day, Outfits

{Flower Chid} Floral Print Jeans

There’s nothing more summer than a pair of white floral print jeans! Although I love the white on white trend, I started to find that combination a bit repetitive  But white on white with a bold print? Yes please!!!

Also a good white blouse is one of the most basic piece that anyone can have in their closet. But sometimes its the basics that are the hardest to find, right? I’ve been thru a number of white blouses, but this one is the perfect balance of professional yet relaxed.

Photography by Jana From Alabama

Our first full day in NY was a huge success (HERE & HERE) , we made it to all 7 of our meetings! I find that everything in this city is much more efficient…especially the transportation system. What seems impossible in LA is possible here in NY!

Hope you all have a beautiful, productive, & efficient day!

Blouse- *Joie {in blue, red, nude, grey}

Jeans- *Guess {in black}

Purse- *Marie Tunor

NECKLACE- * Maya Brenner (similar one HERE & HERE)

HEELS- ASOS  (Similar)

Necklace- *Dean Davidson & Maya Brenner (cali)

• Joules says:

This outfit is killer! I love the all white with the bright floral on the pants. Very chic! :)

Style by Joules

• Hi Chriselle! Thanks so much for the reply to my comment and question~YES, I’d love to see your routine and philosophy on fitness! I’m so honored that you even offered to show us :) Have a blessed day! Lookin’ forward to the post/video.

• Chriselle says:

Hi again Elle! Okay well I will definitely consider doing a video on my fitness routine! Make sure to subscribe to my channel & follow me on Facebook so you can be the first one to know when It’s posted! <3 You have a great day as well xoxo

• Alena says:

I love how your lips have the same colour as your bag, so stylish!
    Stop by at

Kiss, Alena

• Woww you look amazing in this outfit, Chriselle! Haha, I think it takes lotttttsss of guts to wear floral pants because one has to be extremely careful with the combination. I don’t know if I could pull it off. Maybe??? 😛 And I’m kind of curious…do you still live an active lifestyle? If so, how do you stay in shape and healthy? You look great and I’m also always interested in the different approaches that people have towards fitness. 😀

• Chriselle says:

You can definitely pull this off! Just make sure you choose one piece of your outfit to stand out! In this case, its the pants and the shirt stays neutral! Yes I am very active if you follow me on instagram or facebook you will see i’m working out even when I am on the road! would you like to see a blog post or video on my routine? <3 THanks for stopping by!

• Maria says:

This outfit is really great, love it.
    I find it very difficult to find nice white blouses, too, especially since many pieces are very sheer at the moment and thus not very appropriate for work. Do you have some tips on how to make the sheer trend suitable for work?

• Chriselle says:

Thank you for your comment Maria! You can easily wear sheers at work if its a sheer white blouse wear a sheer white tank underneath. If its a darker blouse just wear the coordinating color tank or just a black one under! I hope that helps!! <3

• Leslie A says:

• Hey Chriselle,

I’ve loved your stye for a few years now. I really don’t even remember how I found your blog! I just wanted to let you know you have an incredibly inspiring story! I’ve been inspired to start capturing some of my own looks. Please check out my website sometime when you’ve got a moment!

• Chriselle says:

Hi Tamara,

Thank you for your love and support over the years ! I am glad you somehow found my blog! Thank you for your sweet words and inspiring me to keep doing what I do!

Good luck with your blog!

<3 <3

• Katerina says:

Beautiful pants! I totally agree with it being harder to find perfect basics.

• Chriselle says:

Katerina, I’m glad I found someone who can relate! Sometimes its easy to find the color but not the cut or fabric right?! Thanks for commenting! I hope to see you by the blog again soon!

• nathalie says:

You look amazing! I love the flower print with this outfit!

• LOVELY LOOK we just love your blog and youtube channel chriselle

• Mira says:

Amazing look. I love your floral pants 😀

• Marjan says:

Such a gorgeous outfit Chriselle, definitely one of my favourites!
    You look beautiful as always.
    Much Love!