Outfit Of The Day

{Animal Instincts} Leopard + Python Print

Just a quick hello from San Francisco! My excitement is always at an all time high when I get to visit the bay area, must be a combination of my childhood memories, mama’s home cooking, and of course the beautiful city itself.

Jana & I shot these photos yesterday back in LA. As you guys know my obsession with leopard print, I’ve been equally loving python prints as well. It’s a little daring, but  I wanted to try a different combination- leopard mixed with python, and to top it all off a animal graphic T.

I’ve also been really digging casual graphic T’s lately, simply because you can wear them casually with jeans or dress them up with a feminine skirt.

Photography by Jana From Alabama

Feeling quite animalistic today!  Will be spending the weekend in the bay area with the fam, surprising our dad for father’s day! Hope you all have a lovely weekend

Tshirt- Like Mynded via Nordstrom ( similar one HERE)

Skirt- Mural via Norsdstrom

Heels- Alice + Olivia via Nordstrom

Necklace- Lionette

Purse- Rebecca Minkoff

Sunglasses- Tom Ford  (similar option HERE)

• […] Lim of The Chriselle Factor dares to show her wild side with a leopard print skirt, python print heels, and an animal graphic […]

• Mira says:

Amazing look. Love the mix of prints. Never guessed it would look that great together. Glad you enjoy your stay in SF 😀

• Marjan says:

I love everything about this outfit and you look so gorgeous!
    Enjoy the weekend my dear! Wish you a very beautiful time specially now that you’re visiting your family!
    Much Love!

• Jo says:

Hi, Chriselle. I recently discovered your blog and youtube channel through a friend. I am also very tall, almost 5 feet 10 inches. I have had some trouble finding the perfect skirt that fits me right at my waist, but is also long enough to cover my butt. I have to buy bigger sizes to get them long enough, but then they are too big at my waist. Do you have any suggestions to where they sell skirts in the kind of style that you are wearing here, that are long enough? (PS: going to London in a week, iiiik, I’m so excited. Going to shop till I drop, he-he) xx

• Teresa says:

You look amazing! This outfit is right up my alley! Love the fact that you paired the graphic tee with an animal print skirt.

Check out this post http://sapphire-brushstrokes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/sheer-and-flowy-shorts.html

• Great look!! Love your style so much :)

• Joules says:

Love your sunnies and the lazer cut leather purse! Very cute.

Style by Joules

• Fierce look! Loving the animal and reptile combos! 😀

• Y Park says:

Love the dog print T-Shirts and it goes so well with leopard skirt.

As always you look so great Chriselle

with love

• Dilek says:

It is certain! You are the only person who can pull off such a print mix. I love it.