{Matchy Matchy} Floral Short Suit

5Floral_suit_Lovers_Friends_chriselle_Lim_10

Floral_suit_Lovers_Friends_chriselle_Lim

They used to say that being too “matchy matchy” was a fashion no go, but this season we are throwing that old adage out the window. Ever since I wore this matching suit HERE, i’ve been on a mission to find as many identical tops & bottoms to pair them together.

Floral_suit_Lovers_Friends_chriselle_Lim_9

Floral_suit_Lovers_Friends_chriselle_Lim_11

Floral_suit_Lovers_Friends_chriselle_Lim_12

Floral_suit_Lovers_Friends_chriselle_Lim_8

Floral_suit_Lovers_Friends_chriselle_Lim_1

Floral_suit_Lovers_Friends_chriselle_Lim_3

Floral_suit_Lovers_Friends_chriselle_Lim_7

Floral_suit_Lovers_Friends_chriselle_Lim_4

Floral_suit_Lovers_Friends_chriselle_Lim_5

Floral_suit_Lovers_Friends_chriselle_Lim_2

Photography by Jana From Alabama

HAPPY FRIDAY! Hope you all have a beautiful weekend! I’ll be spending the whole weekend celebrating the hubby’s birthday at The Mondrian hotel! Make sure to follow me on instagram for my weekend adventures! Hope you all have relaxing & rejuvenating weekend!

chrisellesig

OUTFIT DETAILS

|Blazer| Lovers + Friends

|Shorts| Lovers + Friends

|Shirt|Enza Costa

|SHOES| Aldo

|PURSE| Zara ( similar one HEREHERE)

|RINGS|

|BRACELETS| Gorjana Gold Wrap, LUV AJ cuff

|NECKLACE| Gorjana choker & Snake (similar HERE)

SHOP MIRRORED OPTIONS

• Nicole says:

Your lip color goes so well with it! :) What lip color is that?

• 7lovefaith says:

OMG… I love this suit fit. I’ve been trying to find shorts with a blazer. Thanks for the post. And I love your videos & blogs!

• Neil says:

Good thing you have come up with this subject to blog.Thank you for sharing your experiences and stories with us.

freshnewmixtapes.co

• Jenn says:

That color and print is so amazing!! I love your style :)

• Mariah says:

I’ve been loving the matching short suits as well! I ‘ve been looking for good summer shorts, and these are super cute!

• Indie says:

Love love love your finger cuffs! Where did you get them from? Awesome outfit by the way

• Diana says:

Lovely suit!!

xoxo, Diana ☠

• Love this outfit so chic! And your shoes is sooo

• My Nguyen says:

Gorgeous outfit Chriselle! I get a summer feeling looking at it :) Yellow suits you well!

• Kim-Tram says:

Sometimes matchy matchy works.
    I’m in love with this outfit!! gorgeous from head to toe <3

kim-tram.tumblr.com

• Erica says:

Love this print & you look so great in yellow!

simplyonelove.com

• I love your cuffs! And the white pumps with the matchy matchy suit is so adorable~

• Sabrina says:

One of the prettiest suits I’ve seen… love the clutch too, quite different!
    xo

• Dilek says:

When I was younger, I used to love matching suits and since my mom knows how to sew, she always made me matching outfits. Then, when I turned 15, I noticed that people thought that matching outfits were a fashion mistake and was so disappointed. Now that I am 20 years old, I always try to dress how I like and matching outfits is one of my favorite picks although I usually have no occasions to wear them on. I also love denim on denim. :)

• Chriselle says:

That’s such a great story! Your mom has some great taste! Glad to hear that you are fearless enough to take the risk and try things that many other people may not want to! Also I love denim on denim too! <3

• Inna says:

Enjoy your weekend at The Mondrian hotel! And we will wait your new pictures <3

• you look so sweet

xoxo from rome
    K.
    kcomekarolina.com

• I love that matchy matchy concept. You totally got me hooked. :D

• I love that matchy matchy concept. You gt me hooked :D.