{Tiffany & Co.} Day 3- The Blue Book Ball

Chriselle_Lim_blue_Book_Ball_Tiffany&co_19

Chriselle_Lim_blue_Book_Ball_Tiffany&co_29

Something about waking up to the  New York skyline thats just so inspiring.  The past few days spent in New York indulging in the World Of Gatsby , and channeling my inner flapper has been nothing but merely a fantasy recreated into my reality. {Just in case you missed it- Day 1 I had my first princess moment HERE, and Day 2  I entered the World Of Gatsby HERE}

Chriselle_Lim_blue_Book_Ball_Tiffany&co_26

Chriselle_Lim_blue_Book_Ball_Tiffany&co_30

Just a few years back  all I wanted was for a few people to watch my videos on my channel, and if I was lucky enough for them to read my blog as well.  So as you can imagine being invited to an event like the Tiffany’s Blue Book Ball is completely mind boggling yet humbling at the same time.

Chriselle_Lim_blue_Book_Ball_Tiffany&co_22

Chriselle_Lim_blue_Book_Ball_Tiffany&co_25

So I spent my very  last day in NY getting glammed up for the much anticipated Blue Book Ball. It’s a collective effort in bringing a vision to life, and thanks to my glam team they were able to translate my 20’s fantasy into reality.

Thanks to Garnier for perfecting & modernizing my finger waved hair, Essie for my perfectly polished Tiffany blue nails, & of course Joy Cioci for my major gown moment.

Chriselle_Lim_blue_Book_Ball_Tiffany&co_21

Chriselle_Lim_blue_Book_Ball_Tiffany&co_23

Chriselle_Lim_blue_Book_Ball_Tiffany&co_24

Chriselle_Lim_blue_Book_Ball_Tiffany&co_28

Chriselle_Lim_blue_Book_Ball_Tiffany&co_20

Chriselle_Lim_blue_Book_Ball_Tiffany&co_19

It just so happened that I arrived at the Rockefeller center for the The Blue Book Ball at the same time as Kate Hudson, Sarah Jessica Parker, supermodel Doutzen Kroes, and Gwyneth Paltrow. As I saw these beauties walk down the carpet, all of a sudden my excitement turned into nervousness as it was my first time attending an event of this caliber.

Chriselle_Lim_blue_Book_Ball_Tiffany&co_17

Chriselle_Lim_blue_Book_Ball_Tiffany&co_18

Chriselle_Lim_blue_Book_Ball_Tiffany&co_16

But it was a small smile from SJP that  gave me all the confidence that I needed for the evening.

Beyond the glamorous gown & shiny diamonds…sometimes  the prettiest thing that you can wear is a smile.

Chriselle_Lim_blue_Book_Ball_Tiffany&co_14

Chriselle_Lim_blue_Book_Ball_Tiffany&co_31

Chriselle_Lim_blue_Book_Ball_Tiffany&co_12

|PHOTOGRAPHY| Jana From Alabama

Thank you guys for being on this wonderful journey with me, without your support none of this would have been possible.

Although this concludes our Tiffany & Co. adventure on the blog…it’s not quite over yet. As we will be unveiling the official  video we filmed in collaboration with Tiffany’s tomorrow morning! It’s going to be magical….

chrisellesig

| ALL  JEWELRY |  Tiffany & Co.

| OUTFIT |Joy Cioci dress , Gucci Shoes  , Valentino clutch , Guess faux fur

| HAIR | thanks to Garnier & Bradley Irion of Timiothy Priano

| NAILS | thanks to Essie & Casey Herman

| MAKEUP | me, myself, & I :)

• Danielle says:

Wow, how beautiful do you look? What an awesome opportunity! Can’t wait for the video!

• Mariah says:

You look stunning! I’m so glad that you’re humbled by this experience. I hope to one day be attending these kinds of events.

• Sabine Oudt says:

Wow what a dreamy evening! You looked gorgeous!
    (And it might be strange to realize, but to me, and I think to many others, you are a celebrity of the same calibre as SJP! I’m from the Netherlands myself, like Doutzen Kroes, and I think of you as a ‘bigger celebrity’ than Doutzen.)

• Such gorgeous photos! Absolutely beautiful and stunning. So sophisticated!

xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    juliettelaura.blogspot.com

• Again beautiful and beyond, don’t know how those celebs looked but compared to SJP and that hot pink dress you gave them a run for their money! That dress was the perfect choice and I think this series along with the wedding series is my fave so far! Keep up the wonderful work!

• Y Park says:

Chriselle

you deserver it ! because you are really good. I love all your fashion style.

Love the dress and hair !

I am very happy for you

Y park from Singapore

• Diana says:

AMAZING!!! You look amazing!!

xoxo, Diana ☠

• Stephanie Lin says:

I got moved when you mentioned about your blog, your Youtube channel and everything you’ve been through. I am just glad and happy for you that you got to this far.
    I will be there for you forever! Thank you that making me know that what I really want to do (I’ve been struggling around about my career), till one day I saw your channel. I really admire your talents.

P.S. <3!

• Sabrina says:

So glad you chose this dress, you looked fantastic!
    Your choice of polish was so fitting, love it!
    xo

• The towering blue Tiffanhy box is gorgeous! :D Lovely pincurls~ I always mess up on them!

• Lorien says:

Wow, that must have been awesome! <3

• that dress is so pretty hanging on the window! You don’t need to be nervous around the stars because you’re one of them!

• that dress is so pretty hanging on the window!

• Olly says:

You look stunning Chriselle. Super chic and immaculate. The 1920s is one of my favourite decades for fashion and your look embodies the glamour of the time. So chic! :)

• Amanda Le says:

I must know what essie nail polish you wore!

Everything is absolutely gourgeous and I want it all! But for now I’ll just have to settle for the nail polish ;D

• Maggie says:

that’s so awesome that you got to attend the tiffany’s blue ball. what an awesome event. although i liked the other dress more, i think you looked absolutely stunning in this pink backless dress too. it was probably more appropriate as it was 1920s inspired. :)

-maggie

• Catherine K says:

With your hair like that you remind me of Keira Knightley (my all time FAV actress)…I bet people were like who’s the hot asian model?? haha :) xo

• Valeria says:

You looked like a millon dollars!! or more, such a pretty dress!!

Kisses
    <3 Val

• Erica says:

Gracious, that dress is so beautiful! You look so great :)

simplyonelove.com

• Tracey says:

Chriselle, everytime i come to your blog, it always takes forever to load the comment and i have to write another comment again, is there sth wrong with the network or system?
    you looked glamorous !!

Click here to T.Size Small

• Mira says:

Wow you look stunning and beautiful. I loooove your dress :D

xx