Collaboration
{Official Video} 4 Jazz Age Inspired Looks

As you guys know I recently traveled to NYC to attend the Tiffany & Co. Blue Book Ball, and what a whirlwind it was! The minute we arrived back in Los Angeles we were so inspired by our experience that we instantly started working on this video. I’m so proud to announce our official video in collaboration with Tiffany & Co. in celebrate with their 2013 Blue Book Collection, inspired by Jazz Age Glamour! Click and let me know in the comments which look below is your fave. I’m dying to know….

Screen shot 2013-04-29 at 3.00.59 PM

| Dress:  Joy Cioci | Faux Fur: Marciano by Guess ( similar one HERE)  | SHOES: Gucci | CLUTCH: Valentino | All Jewelry : Tiffany & Co|

Screen shot 2013-04-29 at 3.01.50 PM

| Dress:  Zac Posen | All Jewelry : Tiffany & Co|

Screen shot 2013-04-29 at 12.21.55 PM

| Dress:  Zac Posen | All Jewelry : Tiffany & Co|

Screen shot 2013-04-29 at 12.22.21 PM

| Dress:  Joy Cioci | SHOES: Gucci | All Jewelry : Tiffany & Co|

Which look is your fave???

chrisellesig

• AshleyAlena says:

I must say, your style is flawless. Classy and still fun. I’m enjoying your blog. Thank you.

• Inna says:

AMAZING!!! You are so chic ))

• Beautiful as always, these dresses are magnificent. I love the last two the most but I do think the white ones are amazing as well, I’d wear the sheer shoulder one to a (my) wedding haha!

• Mariah says:

I love all these looks. I can tell you’re totally twenties inspired! I especially love the way you styled talked about styling the jewelry with each look.

• Romu says:

this video left me speechless, your style and beauty is so effortless like the woman in 20’s

• Jenn says:

I love the cocktail one… how fun! The back straps were the best part! Checkout my blog, I have a Kentucky Derby themed week long of posts. Follow if you like!

-Jenn

A Pop of Style

• Romina Paola says:

My fav is the modern 20’s. The Zac Posen’s dress is gorgeous! and fits you perfectly!

• khatsii says:

In love with the Glam look! Nothing beats a simple dark number w/ elegant jewellery!

• Helena Chen says:

My fave is defs the feminine flapper; love that colour and the gorgeous detailing ❤

-Helena
    helenashideaway.blogspot.com

• Mira says:

My favorite the feminine flapper look. Love this stunning dress but the other looks are gorgeous too 😀

xx

glamdevils

• I like the COCKTAIL CHIC look best! The black/white color combo is timeless of course. I feel the dress is so versatile, it could be dressed up or dressed down. Love it!

• Leyri Carrasquillo says:

The Feminine Flapper look is effortlessly stunning! The dress is breathtaking! Love Love Love!

• Olivia says:

The feminine flapper dress by Joy Cioci is absolutely stunning—a light and modern take on 20s fashion. It has been wonderful seeing all the pictures from this event.

• Cabriola says:

Feminine Flapper!

• Teresa says:

My Favorites have to be between the flapper and Jazz look! however i love the 20’s and you can never go wrong with Valentino! Beautiful shots!…. check out my last post on gold and patterned orange!

• Jasmine Denise says:

I like the flapper look
    ___________________-
    check out my nail tutorial inspired by my menstrual cycle

• Amy says:

I just absolutely love the Jazz Age Glamour looks! Very classy, simple, sophisticated and chic!!!

• Jenn says:

WOW all these dresses look amazing and especially on you!
    You have such a classy Audrey Hepburn-esque vibe going on , so pretty! 😀

• Andreea Stoicescu says:

All the dresses are so beautiful!! I think I would go with the last one because it’s so flowy and elegant .