The Countdown Begins….

posted by on 2013.03.21, under Chriselle Inc.

Yigal_Azrouel_Knit_Sweater_Satine_Boutique_chriselle_lim_whowhatwear_1

It’s officially SPRING! This time of year, I seem to find every excuse to wear a skirt or a dress.  It’s also the perfect time to play with color- and lately i’ve been drawn to deep cool shades of cobalt blue.  Spring is my absolute favorite season, and I find myself always looking forward to it  for a number of reasons. Lets start off with the most obvious- the weather {duh!} , then comes our yearly vacations, then my birthday rolls around , and of course the much anticipated music festival COACHELLA!

Yigal_Azrouel_Knit_Sweater_Satine_Boutique_chriselle_lim_whowhatwear_8

Yigal_Azrouel_Knit_Sweater_Satine_Boutique_chriselle_lim_whowhatwear

Yigal_Azrouel_Knit_Sweater_Satine_Boutique_chriselle_lim_whowhatwear_9

Yigal_Azrouel_Knit_Sweater_Satine_Boutique_chriselle_lim_whowhatwear_10

Yigal_Azrouel_Knit_Sweater_Satine_Boutique_chriselle_lim_whowhatwear_7

Yigal_Azrouel_Knit_Sweater_Satine_Boutique_chriselle_lim_whowhatwear_6

Yigal_Azrouel_Knit_Sweater_Satine_Boutique_chriselle_lim_whowhatwear_4

Yigal_Azrouel_Knit_Sweater_Satine_Boutique_chriselle_lim_whowhatwear_3

Yigal_Azrouel_Knit_Sweater_Satine_Boutique_chriselle_lim_whowhatwear_2

As you guys may recall THIS video “California Dreaming” that we produced  last year in collaboration with Juicy Couture. I’m extremely excited to announce that in a few weeks Jana & I will be heading to Coachella with WhoWhatWear as Juicy Couture’s official style ambassador  As a fervent fan of both WhoWhatWear and Juicy Couture, I can say that it will be the most fashionably epic weekend! The coundown begins…NOW!

On the agenda today? Raiding the WhoWhatWear closet with the Juicy girls! Make sure to follow us on instagram as we prep for #JuicyChella13 today!

xoxo

chrisellefactor2

Photography by- Stacey Esteban

{SWEATER- Yigal Azrouel via Satine, DRESS (worn as a skirt)- Express, JACKET- Express, BOOTS- Isabel Marant, PURSE- Jerome Dreyfuss via Satine, RING- Lionette, BRACELETS- Shay Accessories}

COMMENTS

There is no denying the fact that purchasing
a car can be a nerve-wracking, stress-filled experience.
Before you make a decision and spend a great amount of money on
a vehicle, it pays to acquire a bit of knowledge on the subject.
Keep the tips that follow close at hand, and you will have what it takes to make an
optimal decision.

cars ( May 19, 2013 at 8:52 AM )

I truly wanted to post a remark to be able to say thanks to you for all the remarkable solutions you are showing on this website. My considerable internet investigation has finally been rewarded with good quality details to share with my colleagues. I would tell you that we readers are truly fortunate to exist in a fine place with so many outstanding individuals with valuable tricks. I feel extremely grateful to have discovered your web pages and look forward to many more amazing minutes reading here. Thank you once again for a lot of things.

Freddie Marek ( April 9, 2013 at 8:45 PM )

obviously like your web site but you need to test the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very bothersome to inform the reality nevertheless I’ll definitely come again again.

yes!! Cobalt blue! I’ve been trying to assemble a nice cobalt blue outfit, so far I find my closet more filled with bright red which is lovely, but cobalt blue wouldn’t hurt :)

Victoria ( March 25, 2013 at 6:37 PM )

I love this look!

Monica ( March 25, 2013 at 8:15 AM )

You look amazing and I LOVE how you accessorise! And I love watching your videos :)

Hayfa

Hayfa ( March 24, 2013 at 7:17 AM )

That dress with that sweater, such a great match !
Thanks for this gorgeous Sunday look !

Paris by Jules ( March 24, 2013 at 5:40 AM )

I love this look and the boots are perfect with this! Xx. Pip

Pip ( March 23, 2013 at 8:21 AM )

I love the simplicity of this outfit even more because of the fact that blue is my favorite color. This combination is similar to what I’ve been wearing to the university these days(minus the skirt). Now that I think about it, I’ve been wearing a lot of blue lately. :D

Dilek ( March 22, 2013 at 2:42 PM )

Not a fan of the tie-dye bag, but the rest of the outfit looks amazing! You seriously have a body to die for… Seriously.

But but BUT! You’ve changed your layout and the text is so small! I had to really zoom in to be able to read it comfortably =/

Karlie ( March 22, 2013 at 12:42 PM )

Awesome look. Esp love the bag. I wish we had the Spring over here too.
It´s still freezing <3

GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG

xx

glamdevils

Mira ( March 22, 2013 at 12:41 AM )

Very cool! I can’t be in instagram as I don’t have a smart phone (and no phone gets reception at my house anyway) but maybe a vid, or links on facebook???

Lorien L O'Brien ( March 21, 2013 at 1:32 PM )

So jealous that it’s warm enough for you to wear a skirt without tights! I thought it was finally going to warm up in Georgia when it got in the mid 60s on Monday, and then it decided to be below freezing most of today. Boo :/ But this is ridiculously cute! I totally have a sweater I should do this with when it gets a little warmer :)

Mariah ( March 21, 2013 at 12:47 PM )

Beautiful outfit!

Floortje ( March 21, 2013 at 12:33 PM )

I loved that you expanded your dress’ versatility by wearing it as a skirt. I just did a post both on layering with monochromatic and how a layer with dresses to add length and dimension to an outfit

Katie

Katie ( March 21, 2013 at 11:56 AM )

Love your idea to wear a dress as a skirt. I love playing with clothes outside of their predetermined style and context. I just recently did a post on layering and how I play with dresses and their ability to add length and shape to your outfits.

Katie

Katie ( March 21, 2013 at 11:53 AM )

Wow what a great partnership! You look great Chriselle! x, Kat

Love and Ace
Bloglovin

Kat ( March 21, 2013 at 9:55 AM )
monkeyshines ( March 21, 2013 at 8:39 AM )

What an exciting month ahead! Love Coachella… it is so hot and perfect! Plus, the food rocks!

A new outfit post / photo diary of World MasterCard Fashion Week is up on Local & Opulent.

Local & Opulent ( March 21, 2013 at 8:03 AM )

Cute outfit! may be spring in LA but its still chilly cold winter here in chicago! Lucky you :)

janet ( March 21, 2013 at 6:32 AM )

I love this outfit! Especially the heels!! You have a unique talent!! Simplistic beauty!
xx, Alexia of In the Mean
xx, Alexia of In the Mean

Alexia ( March 21, 2013 at 4:43 AM )

Love the nee site design and cute outfit.

xo

Rachelle ( March 21, 2013 at 4:34 AM )

All I see thorugh my window is snow and bare trees… I wish Spring would like to came to Germany too!!! You look gorgeous by the way!

The slow pace ( March 21, 2013 at 3:52 AM )

pagetop