Fashion Tutorials

Happy 100th!!!!

HAPPY 100th video to us!!!! In celebration we created this video inspired by my favorite desserts!!! I can proudly say that this is by far one of my fave videos up to date!!

Although this video may look real sweet, this is what I was actually doing on set…….

Ate 1 too many sweets while filming , so I was working out in between takes! Trying to develop my 6 pack while eating 6 boxes of macarons! ha!! Anyways hope you guys enjoyed this video! Let me know which one was your fave look!!

• Susann says:

My favourites are 1 and 4. First is hot this season ! It is totally fashionable, but modest and sweet at once, so I love it. The fourth may be a bit boring, but I would rock it with armcandy, so it`s not a problem. It also seems to be really comfortable, and this is really important for me. Great video, can`t wait to the next one !

• Marianne Cayco says:

love the styling. hope i can pull off such things :)

• theresa says:

All of the outfits look so sweet and lovely! Please tell us where did you get them from!! :)

• Elizabeth says:

I love your video… Congrats on your 100 video.

• Tiffany says:

I LOVED this video & I’m very excited to see future videos!!

• Elissa says:

Looking on the technical side first, I was really impressed with the editing of this video. More and more, lovely YouTubers such as yourself are really amping up the diversity/quality of their videos. I’m really glad the YouTube platform exists so you can express yourself so freely.
    As for the outfits, I’d have to go with the 4th choice, the pant option. I love my flats, I lean towards pants more than skirts and an anorak jacket is on my wish list. =)
    Congrats on your 100th, I look forward to many more!

• grisrose says:

100000000000000000… Bravo

• Matilda says:

Great video, I love the pastel colors :) I loved all of the outfits but my favourite was the first one :)

• Mira says:

Congrats on your 100th video. I love all looks but my fav is the last.
    Hope you didn´t feel sick after all the sweets :-)

• Sanne says:

I do have a question though, I have a slightly darker skin color.
    Not too dark, but dark enough for pastels to make me loop pale.
    I absolutely love them though.
    Is there any other way to wear them without looking like a drained vamp to be?
    Apart from that, great job in creating your 100th video!
    You’re a great inspiration to all of us =]

• Marisa says:

I don’t often comment and quietly admire your blog, but I just have to say congratulations on your 100th video! I can see why it’s your favourite one so far and all of your outfits are beautifully sweet. I think my fave look is #5 because it’s totally my esthetic: girly with a little edge!

• ivone says:

i love your first outfit… where did u get it from?

• laure says:

loved most the 1st and 2d outfits :) Def one of your best videos, you and your team did an excellent job 😀