Chriselle Inc., PERSONAL
The Heart Truth

Screen shot 2013-02-01 at 1.49.40 PM283655_10150977513337620_929331600_nChriselle_lim_mom_wedding_1-500x666Chriselle_lim_mom_wedding_4-500x666Screen shot 2013-02-01 at 1.50.16 PM 524355_10150977507602620_514557870_n

Today is National Wear Red Day which is a day to remind women to take action against heart disease! I, for one, have been  eating healthier and have been more physically active ever since my mom got diagnosed with Heart disease several years back. For 5 years it was not only a physically challenging time for my mom, but also an emotional one for my whole family. During that time our family moved back  & forth from Korea in search of the doctor that could successfully operate on my mom. After 2 unsuccessful heart surgeries we were getting quite discouraged, but we kept pushing to find the right doctor and it was after her third surgery she was completely healed! Mama lim is now super healthy & happy!

Let’s all take this day to raise awareness of heart disease and pay tribute to all of the women in our lives and all over the world that have been affected by this disease.

Help us spread the word of the Heart Truth!

• Nicole says:

Touching story~ Thank you for opening up to us! You com across as natural, beutiful, and strong! Congrats on expercising healthy habits! Thank you for this post and the encouragement. I will definitfly look after and monitor my health and fitness from now on!

• Crystal says:

Awwww, you look just like you mom. You are both so beautiful : )

Thank you for posting and sharing your mother with us! <3

• fkxoxo says:

Your mom is really beautiful :)

• Don’t enjoy shopping or just don’t have the time…check out http://www.fashionsyourway.com.

• Anxhela says:

This story was so touching it made got me close to tearing up. I had no idea your mom went through such an ordeal. I am glad she came through fighting. I know how its like to have a close relative go through surgery and to be in anticipation of what is going on so I feel you on that. Well take care and give all our well wishes to your mom.

• Kathleen says:

Aww! It’s good to hear she did it! And you like your mom! On the very first photo, I was like; “did Chriselle ever imagine how she’d look like when she grow up? Because she doesn’t have to!” :)

• So true. We need to remember to take care of ourselves mentally (less stress) and physically. This year I am aiming to do something physically active everyday.

• Aimee says:

Mama Lim is soo pretty! I’m glad that your family was so supportive and determined to find a doctor! I hope for the best for your family! :)

• liza says:

lovely and very sweet photos!i hope and wish you the best for you mama,my mom diagnosed with canser some years back and i can completely understand you fears.love and many kisses chriselle

• FashionFierce says:

Wauw! She is a strong woman. This inspires everyone that everything is possible and never to give up on nothing! Even though someone or something takes you down. Keep your head up high and never give up!

New post on my blog right now! –> http://www.ht-fashionfierce.blogspot.com

Love, Hannan

• kerker says:

You look so much like your mum. I’m so glad your mum is better now, must have been a really tough time. Great cause!!

• MlleW says:

Omg, you have a heart-conditon! I hope your lifestyle will keep a control on it, and in the meanwhile to prevent other (future) diseases. Your mum looks so young and gorgeous too

• Mira says:

I´m so glad to her your mom is healed now. You both look so sweet together.
    I still remember you eat healthier post :)

GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG

xo

glamDevils

• Dalila says:

I’m glad to hear you’re mom is doing better, it’s all about keeping faith and having lots of hope. My dad got diagnosed with colon cancer this past December and although it’s scary I have no doubt he will get better :)

• Yolennie says:

That is amazing! Best of luck to your whole family :) Thanks so much for sharing.

• Melissa says:

This is so touching. My mom recently had a heart attack but now she is fine after spending many days in the hospital so she can be better. I am so happy that your mom is healthy now. All we need is support, believe, strength and love. Familly and all of these are the best medecine :)
    I wish you all the best.

• Melissa says:

I wish you the best.

• J. N.J. says:

You look so much like her
    My mom has heart disease also. Know its tough but hang in there =)

• Kathleen says:

Awww, I wholeheartedly am in support of this, and you and your mother come across as incredibly close, even if just in photos. Thank God for his blessing of healing, and I wish her and you all the best :)

Kathleen of whenjmetk.com

• Himura says:

Congratulation for Mommy Lim!!

• annabelle says:

i’m so glad to hear that your Mother is fully healed now! my dad had liver cancer a few years back, got surgery, and is now ok. GOD BLESS you and your family!!! <3 Where there is hardship GOD gives us greater joy!

• Trang April says: