Chriselle Inc.

My little Mignon

Mignon is a very special part of my life … my hubby and I could not imagine our lives without him. He is so funny and quirky and  he never fails to brighten our days! He is a constant reminder for us to always make time for fun and being silly.

We love taking him out with us as much as we can… especially to meet new people! It’s so nice to see that not only does he make us happy, but he brings a smile to everyone he meets! So that’s why we thought it would be great to do this video with eHow so you can get to know my love, Mignon a little better and maybe bring a smile to your face!

• Alexandra says:

awesome video))) he`s so superb!

• Liana says:

Mignon is so adorable!!!
    I love your make up in the video btw. Perhaps one day you will share your fave beauty products with us (your readers)? ^_^

• Alice B. says:

You’re so beautiful and your Mignon is the most beautiful dog I’ve ever seen ! I’m dreaming to have a frenchie like Mignon too! I love his grey fur and blue eyes! But it seems to be rare to find a puppy like this in Italy :( sadly..
    I love your style and even your dog is perfect!<3

• Mira says:

He´s so adorable. Love the video <3

• Stephanie says:

This is my FAVORITE post!! I love it!! Please more of an inside look into your life!! so interesting.

Much love from Canada! P.S please stop by my blog, i just launched it and I work very hard to inspire daily ox

• Mignon’s name fits him sooo well! he is soo cute !

• Huyen says:

Mignon is really such a precious angel!

• isabella says:

omg is like i was speacking about my little frenchie.she is my soul and we turn today 4 months.i was asking why she is so playful and energetic and the doctor tell me that will become more quiet with the years.have a nice day.greetings from greece!!

• Chiara Iannuzzo says:

Omg I’ve been waiting for this so long! This is the most perfect dog ever ! I love herrrr <3 thank you chriselle! It's always me asking for her vids, you should know me now hahahaah I'm just obsessed 😛 kisses from
    Italy x