Outfit Of The Day
Seeing Spots

Photography by Jana Williams

Right when I told myself I needed to stop buying leopard print pieces..I found THIS one jacket that I just adore!! And as if the spots on my jacket weren’t enough….decided to layer more {muted} spots underneath it!

As you guys know we finally moved into our new office, and lately i’ve found myself doing an endless amount of research on furniture shopping. Earlier this week I took a trip to Venice to visit my friend of Satine Boutique , and found myself scoring some furniture gems! I wish I could show you some of the pieces that I’ve found, but i’m going to have you wait until the office is fully done!

Hope you are all having a beautiful week so far!!

xoxo

All pieces from Satine Boutique

Sweater- A.L.C, Jacket- A.L.C, Pants- Anine Bing, Shoes- Custom shoes from Schutz , Bracelet- Juicy Couture, Watch- Daniel Wellington , Ring- Lionette, Purse- Givenchy

• renata says:

love the outfit!!!!!!! Pants are great! I also want to order them, but I’m afraid that they will be too tight on my calf! You can write what you have and what size they usually wear pants!? Pretty please! And if there is a problem please measure how much they have in the calf and is a stretch? I’m slim, but since I have quite a lot of sport calf! ;-)))) I will be very grateful!

• Lia says:

love it!!

• Sarah says:

Love your shoes so much !!

• Gari says:

Don’t be Shy Girl!!! Just wear the jacket as a shirt with a sport bra under it!!! You will feel the freedom and more Sexier!!! XXOO

• Annabelle says:

Leopard prints suit you so much! I love the leather pants you paired with them

• Floortje says:

Wow I’m so in love with your jacket! Its great!

• Alice says:

I love the new purchase! I wouldn’t have even noticed that you were wearing a muted leopard shirt until you mentioned it! I must have the muted leopard shirt! What a great accompaniment to any outfit without being too loud (not that I have any problem with Leopard print, because I definitely love love love).

Also I wanted to say how your new hair colour really SCREAMS in this photo! The red looks great on you! It looks like you are planning to grow it out?

Alice of
    Borderline Fab

• Valeria says:

you are right the jacket is great!! love animal prints! also love the pants :)
    Hope we can see the new office soon!

Kisses
    <3 Val

• I think this is my favourite outfit ever! I love everything form head to toe… and bag! :-)
    Oh! I wanted to tell you that I bought the dress from ASOS that you showed us a couple of weeks ago. It arrived yesterday and it’s perfect for a very special Christmas dinner party that I’m having in a couple of weeks. I will style it in a more preppy kind of way, but thank you so much for showing us your outfits and giving us ideas!
    Muaks!

• Mady T. says:

love the outfit! the jacket is amazing! your new hair cut looks amazing!

xoxo
    Mady

thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

• JC says:

Those pants rock!

• Amy says:

Your hair is amazing!

• Mira says:

Super cool look. Love the leo jacket <3

GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG
    xo

glamDevils

• Gosia says:

I’m so excited to see your new office! Really can’t wait.
    That leopard jacket is just perfect! Love all the leather pieces and gold details.

It would be awesome if you could visit my blog.
    I hope you will fine a minute for that, Chriselle 😉