Outfit Of The Day

Colorblock + Croc

Photography by – Jana Williams

I always find it really hard getting back into the swing of things after a long holiday weekend! Despite the gloomy weather I decided to add some colorblocking brights to my outfit! I’ve also been loving my all things with a croc print/texture. I just realized the last 3 purses that i’ve purchased has a croc print/texture to them.

Anyways as 2012 is coming to an end..i’ve been mentally & physically purging out all the junk in my life. We watched the movie “UP” over the Christmas weekend with the family, and I have to agree that sometimes it’s so hard to let go of all your baggage (whether it’s emotional or physical). Will be donating and giving away tons of stuff in the next few days. Speaking of donating…I’ve been looking for a charity to get involved with for 2013…is there any specific organizations that you are a part of or that moves you? Please let me know down below!

Blazer- H&M (old, but similar one HERE)

Sweater- Club Monaco

Jeans- Jbrand

Bangles- Tiffany Chou

Chain Bracelet- Gorjana

Shoes- Schutz (Custom)

Rings- Loud love Jewelry

Purse- Celine

• Cristina says:

how do you cope with walking on high heels everyday and espacially for long hours?
    could you give me some tips for wearing high heels…?

• Winnie Rose Caceres says:

Hi Chriselle, I am soon to launch my own fashion blog, and I wanted to see if you have time to shot me some pointers before I launch. I have a full-time as a technical designer in the juniors/girls market, and I find it a little challenging to balance my full-time career w/my intension in becoming a fashion blogger. Hope you can help! Thanks (:

• Col says:

hope worldwide is really good one!

• Zoe says:

Donate to Greenpeace! They always do a great job to help saving the planet…or, if you feel more like giving to humanitarian assotiatins, I suggest you Doctors Without Borders.
    (I am a medical student, and I can’t wait to get my degree and leave with them!)

• MaricruzLA says:

I just LOVE everything about those heels!

• Beatricia says:

You are so AMAZING! I love your style and you look great in everything! And these shoes are show stoppers *___* Just amazing !

• Claire says:

Hi Chriselle, love the outfit. Some great charities I love are
    love 146
    And I love places that offset my carbon foot print :)
    one more idea
    it would be sooooooo awesome if you sold your unwanted clothes online and then donated the proceeds to a worthy cause :)

• kendra alyse says:

Bright blue makes me feel alive.

• hello guy’s
    go check out a new blog:
    it is a place where i read and review book just for you !!
    the latest post – 50 shades of grey !!!
    also follow me on twitter – booksreview94

• Kristi says:

Beautiful outfit! You look so pretty xoxo

• I’ve just watched Up right now!!! So sad… yet so happy!
    Love your look, that bag is so sweet!

• Annie says:

Hey Chriselle, here’s the website if you want to check it out. http://www.worldvision.org/
    you can also sponsor a child :)

• Hannah says:

stunning outfit !

Elegantesque Blog

• Annie says:

LOVE the shoes! :)
    It’s great to hear that you are planning to be a part of a charity! I’m involved in World Vision, which is a Christian organization that helps families in need around the world. Around Christmas time they have a catalog and you can donate certain things to families in third world countries that will help them such as goats, chicken, and so much more! Of course you yourself are not buying a goat and sending it, each thing has a cost and so you just pick which things you want to give to a family and donate that amount of money. It’s a great way to help a family get by in the poorer areas of the world! :) God bless

• Dear Chriselle. Your posts always make my day! Thank you for being an inspiration to me. I wish all the best for your life! <3

• Maja says:

Hands down, my favorite outfit by you!! You look so stunning! lovelove it! :)
    Up is one of my favorite movies.

• Michelle says:

I donate to Greenpeace.

• Kit says:

When will you announce the winners for the November giveaway?

• Valeria says:

Great color blocking! it looks really bright. The movie up is so beautiful!!! I always cry a little bit with it :p

<3 Val

• Floriana says:

HI Chriselle! so glad you feel like donating! There’s plenty of organizations you can think of, i.e. Haiti help (they didn’t still got back on track)
    Save The Children, various unicef initiatives and well..
    I don’t know if you heard about earthquakes in Italy, but we were struck two times (L’Aquila and in Emilia Romagna).
    We might enjoy some help. All the best, love you!

• Mira says:

You look beautiful as always but the color combo is not my fav on you.