Varsity Days

Photography by Jana Williams

When I saw THIS jacket at Satine boutique I quickly smiled because varsity jackets are quite nostalgic to me and brings me back to my high school years!I paired this masculine jacket with THIS flowy feminine skirt…. as you guys know i’m all about Juxtaposing- mixing masculine with feminine!!

Hope you guys have a lovely weekend! HAPPY FRIDAY loves!

xoxo

All pieces from  Satine Boutique

SHOP THE LOOK

Jacket- Simone // Shirt- Sachin & Babi // Skirt-  Satine // Clutch- Rochas // Gold bangles- Gorjana// Boots- Isabel Marant

FRACTION OF THE FACTOR ( Look for Less)

• Hani Lutfi says:

That skirt is so beautiful!!! Loving this look (maybe not the boots though)!
    {http://www.negativetone.blogspot.com}

• ADORO LA FALDA, ODIO LAS BOTAS

• Naina Chugh says:

omg the skirtt!!! the color is absolutely amazingg! <3

• Rich says:

I love the Varsity Jacket :) My first time here. Keep up :)

• Sarah says:

Oooh varsity jacket. Very prom queen style woth the skirt and jacket :)

• Mira says:

The skirt and the Marant boots are just too gorgeous <3
    xo

glamDevils

• Floortje says:

You look beautiful! I love how you pared the cute skirt with the baseball jacket! :)

• cathy says:

Loving the contrast between the studded boots and super cute pink dress!!!
    x
    Win a Gold Peter Pan Collar Necklace here! http://onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com/2012/11/giveaway-win-gold-peter-pan-necklace.html

• Mooij says:

I love your booties but I don’t feel this combination at all… mixing feminine and masculine can work super well but in this case I think the styles are too far apart. In some way they don’t work together that well (that’s how I feel though…) you still look stunning!
    Mooij

• Huyen says:

The most perfect combination,you look fabulous!

• kasia says:

That is sooo pretty! <3

• Hi Chriselle
    I have a question! Im a girl not thin, but not thick. I have bigger boobs then the other girls in my class, and I think it really looks terrible with everything! It makes me look fat when i have my sweaters on, and I think its a kind of problem for me. What do you think I could do?

Love Caroline
    andanotheroneyetc.blogspot.com

Please send me an e-mail: caroline.kamper@yahoo.dk

• Mady says:

love the booties! cute skirt!

xoxo
    Mady

thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

• mykim says:

Can you share what lipstick you are wearing? I am looking for a lipstick that gives a tint of color that I can wear to the office, school, and out.

• Cute! Love the boots as always!

Check out the Friday Five on The Glitter Life! http://the-glitter-life.com/2012/11/16/friday-five-14/

• Poornima says:

I like the way you mix and match pieces..Pretty effortless, yet truly original!