NY LOOK- Camo + Mustard

Nothing beats cuddling up in a soft sweater on a cold winter day. It’s been quite some times since i’ve been able to bundle up in something thick, knitted, & warm , so I was quite excited when  I was able to wear this LA Made Sweater over the weekend in New York.

Layered on some gorgeous Chibi Jewels arm candy & rings and the gorgeous Jules Smith Snake Bangle

I’ve really been into Camo print for quite sometime now, and I find that the best way to pull off this print is by pairing it with something a bit more glam or sophisticated!

Photography by Jana Williams

These photos were also taken on the last day of my New York trip, and though it was freezing we managed to snap some outfits indoors (thank you Bollare) ! As much as I love LA…I catch myself daydreaming sometimes about having my own little loft in Manhattan! A girl can dream, right???

Hope you guys have a lovely day!!

xoxo

GET THE LOOK

Sweater- LA Made // Camo Jeans- Wetseal // Camera Bag- Shoemint // Pumps- Shoemint // Sunglasses- DITA // Watch- TKO  // Braelets- Chibi Jewels & Jules Smith

• Sarah says:

Lovely and wintery :)

• That hair has gotten viciously long! So freaking jealous

• Tara says:

Please, please, please, write what lipstick are you wearing on these photos! I’m searching for the same colour many months ))

• kasia says:

I absolutely love you pictures, and your style. You are a big inspiration to me.

• Lisa says:

Hi Chriselle, Love you blog and youtube channel. May I ask what brand your jeans are? I want a pair! ahah Hope you find the time to reply :)

• Stacy says:

As always great!!!!

• Eva Zhang says:

Love that sweater! And those accessories are gorgeous. I have a tiny wrist so I find it hard to buy accessories that won’t look out of proportion to my arms and hands. Any suggestions?

Thanks! Love your YT channel and blog!

• Eva Zhang says:

Thanks! Love your YT channel and blog!

• Mikka says:

Love those pants! I really hope I can wear ur outfit here but it’s simply too cold in Japan and it’s only Autumn.

• Christina says:

Hi Chriselle :) I absolutely loveee all the lipstick colors you’ve been sporting! Please share your lipstick colors or a youtube video on your fav lipsticks for this season. And what is the color you are wearing in this post? I die!! Thank you!

• Mindy says:

I love the way you worked the camo!! Chriselle you are amazing!!!

• Lia says:

loooove it!!!

• Amy says:

Your hair is amazing! And love the camo pants!

• ish says:

love the look, the color combinations are really cool and love those pants, to bad that print makes my butt look enormous haha
    xx ish
    tiny-heart-beats.blogspot.com

• Love the pants!

See L’s pics from her TV debut on The Glitter Life!

• cathy says:

Lovinggg those yellow heels!
    x
    Win a Gold Peter Pan Collar Necklace here! http://onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com/2012/11/giveaway-win-gold-peter-pan-necklace.html

• You look gorgeous. Those accesories really bright up the otherwise simple pants and sweater combo.

• Mira says:

Cute comfy style. The camo pants are super cool. I´m so glad that my first camo pants arrived today. Can´t wait to wear them too <3
    xo