Photography by Jana Williams

It’s been a complete whirlwind since our wedding, and i’m still in disbelief that it’s already been 2 weeks since we’ve been married!

I just received all of the photographs that our amazing photographer, Jana Williams, shot on the day of our wedding. I am thrilled to finally be able to share them with you! As I was going thru the photographs I realized that theres simply  far too much to share within 1 blog post! So I decided to divide up the photos covering different aspects of the day- The morning of, The First look, The Ceremony, & The Details.

I will be dedicating this whole week on recapping, reliving our special day, and sharing our special moments with you!  and for all of you planning a wedding I will also be providing all the links to the vendors we hired to make our dream wedding a reality!

• Bridal Part says:

Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for
    my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having trouble finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

• marthalia b. says:

You look really pretty, but seriously an entire week for wedding recap??!!!

• Lia says:

wow these are amazing!!!! can’t wait for more!! :)

• Grace says:

Wow, Chriselle. Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous and has given me so much inspiration!

Whenever you have a chance, could you do more posts on work appropriate fashion for all body types? Your recent videos helped me tremendously – especially since I just graduated college, and I’d love to see more. But don’t rush into things too quickly. I hope you and your man are savoring every moment of your marriage so far!

• Julia Le says:

Chriselle, congratulations on your wedding. You are truly a beautiful couple. <3

• visceralmaze says:

i love your hair accessory and the tope of your dress.

• Lookign forward to it! :-)

• Mooij says:

This is like a continuation of the wedding series but then on your blog! I was missing the episodes already so this is lovely news!

• Laura says:

awww i cant wait to see the photos Chriselle! you looked absolutely beautiful in that dress…everything looked perfect! i was blown away by how pretty the venue was too!

Laura x

• Mira says:

You look fantastic together!!!! Amazing wedding photos!!!!
    I enjoyed the video too. I agree it was a dream wedding!!!

• Jazmín says:

I’m very excited to see all the details, It was a dream wedding as I could see on the video. I wish you all the happiness and all the love!!!