Wedding Guest Attire

posted by on 2012.08.15, under Chriselle Inc.

As it is wedding season, now the question is “What do I wear to one????”  Whether it be a formal, semi formal, cocktail, beach, or garden wedding… it can all be a bit overwhelming!!  In this episode Jenn, from Green Wedding Shoes, and I discuss how to look chic yet appropriate for all types of weddings! You want to shine, but never outshine the bride!!! ENJOY!

For more wedding style ideas & inspiration check out Green Wedding Shoes!

BEACH WEDDING OUTFITS

ON ME

Blue Maxi – Seduce – Little Bird Maxi Dress (Similar one HERE

Jewelry- Vanessa Mooney Wrap Bracelet

Shoes- (Not shown above) Aldo

ON JEN
floral pleated dress – 6 Shore Road – Gibson Beach Pleated Mini

Shoes- Preen for Aldo

Jewelry- Chan Luu Wrap Bracelet

GARDEN WEDDING OUTFITS

ON ME

Green long ruffled maxi – Odylyne — Ruffle Dress in Pistachio (Similar one HERE)

Clutch- Tiffanys & Co

Shoes- Jimmy Choo (similar one HERE)

ON JEN

Purple One shouldered dress – Blaque Label

Clutch- Jill Milan

Shoes- Zara (similar one HERE)

Accessories- Vintage

RUSTIC BARN WEDDING OUTFITS

ON ME

White ruffled dress worn as a top — Ivana Helsinki -Ruffle Bustier Dress in Ivory (similar one HERE

yellow skirt — Blaque Label — Cotton Twill Full Skirt in Yellow (similar one HERE

ON JEN

Dress- Coral Mcginn Dress

Clutch- Vintage (similar one HERE)

Shoes- Valentino Bow Pump  (affordable & Super cute options HERE, HERE, & HERE )

Hope you guys enjoyed this little tutorial! Can you believe that this is actually  THE last episode before the wedding finale that we wil be releasing next week??? ah!

I would love to know which wedding style suits you the best???

xoxo

images via Green Wedding Shoes, Once Wed, Style  Me Pretty

COMMENTS

Howdy! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this article reminds me of my
previous roommate! He constantly kept preaching about
this. I most certainly will forward this information
to him. Fairly certain he will have a great read.
I appreciate you for sharing!

Lenora ( May 1, 2013 at 9:13 PM )

Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work
due to no data backup. Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?

chiropractic ( March 18, 2013 at 11:56 AM )

For hottest information you have to pay a visit web and on web
I found this site as a best site for most recent updates.

Florene ( March 14, 2013 at 5:01 AM )

First of all I would like to say excellent blog!
I had a quick question that I’d like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing. I have had difficulty clearing my mind in getting my ideas out. I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips? Kudos!

Marjorie ( December 11, 2012 at 2:58 AM )

Love this! There’s something about weddings that makes us smile.. Best wishes to you Chriselle! Excited for you..

pinayRN ( August 24, 2012 at 6:45 AM )

Hey Chriselle! Just wondering about the asymmetrical one should dress! I love the color and how its a lilac color. I was all pumped to order the dress but the site says its a “silver”… is it the same dress? Or do they not have what you described as the “purple dress”? Please let me know? thanks! and ps.- CONGRATULATIONS!!

Jocelyn Tien ( August 21, 2012 at 8:15 PM )

Jocelyn Tien ( August 21, 2012 at 8:14 PM )

I love all your different options for different locations! I just went to a wedding. Let me know what you think of my choice of attire- http://untouchedbywords.blogspot.com/2012/08/dress-francescas-collections-belt-bcbg.html

Cheryl ( August 20, 2012 at 8:20 PM )

wow i am so excited to see your wedding pics :)

much love
xoxo milla

milla ( August 20, 2012 at 12:39 PM )

Hi Chriselle, great tutorial – even thought I´m not invited to a wedding any time soon, I really enjoyed it. I´m only 15 but still a girl, so I dream about my perfect wedding quite often :-)) I´ve always thought I want a classic wedding in a chateau or something, but now that I see you and this post – garden wedding looks simply charming! And the pictures you chose are so beautifully vintage and romantic, I fell in love. Obviously I have probably at least 10 years to figure it out :D I´m sure your wedding will be lovely, I´m really looking forward to the final episode. I wish you all the best in your marriage, you are my endless inspiration :-)) Loved the series! xoxo

Gabrielle ( August 17, 2012 at 6:50 AM )

Absolutely fab, Chriselle! I love that so much effort and thoughts go into every of your posts! I noticed that you always wear bright lipstick that compliments your look, especially in this tutorial. May I know what are you wearing? Please don’t miss out details on your make-up for your wedding day! We will love to know some:)

Lauren ( August 16, 2012 at 8:30 PM )

Chriselle,

I have been following your Youtube channel for a year now and just love it. It’s so special that you’re sharing your sweet day with everyone. I know your wedding day will be just as lovely as you are. From a newlywed to a bride-to-be… Don’t sweat the small stuff. It’s the “goof ups” and “mistakes” that will make your day more memorable!

Many blessings to you!

Adrienne ( August 16, 2012 at 9:37 AM )

Amazing photos!

Jarka H. ( August 16, 2012 at 2:10 AM )

The garden weddings look is my fav :D
xoxo

Pilgrim Necklace and L´Oréal Nail Polish Giveaway

glamDevils

Mira ( August 16, 2012 at 1:19 AM )

Super love your 3rd outfit! It’s so cute!!!

Manika ( August 15, 2012 at 11:19 PM )

Love the pics! I wish I could afford the stuff you wear tho! They are very pricey!!!

C ( August 15, 2012 at 6:12 PM )

Chriselle! Just saw a picture of you at a resort that was a former client at my work! (in California), so random! And so cool that they have your picture as their wedding page background! :)

Monica ( August 15, 2012 at 1:51 PM )

Super great tutorial!

check out my new blog The Closet I Love!

Ln ( August 15, 2012 at 12:21 PM )

These outfits are so sweet, I love how pretty they are, they’re just so perfect and feminine!

Andrea ( August 15, 2012 at 12:07 PM )

Love you Chriselle! So excited to see the final wedding :) Would really love a swimsuit tutorial on body type

Kylie ( August 15, 2012 at 11:16 AM )

Cuteee!! Can’t wait to see photos of your wedding! :)

-Stephanie
@LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

Stephanie ( August 15, 2012 at 10:42 AM )

Love the instructional video showing what to wear to different kinds of weddings, but the sound quality was not the best. Unfortunately, I was annoyed by the choice of music since it kept me distracted from being able to listen in to what you were saying, and I don’t believe it matched at all. Totally out of sync. Sorry. :/
Keep making instructional styling videos! Love you Chriselle!

D ( August 15, 2012 at 10:31 AM )

pagetop