The Wedding Finale

posted by on 2012.08.23, under Wedding

Welcome to the Wedding Series FINALE! In this episode you will FINALLY get to see me walk DOWN THE AISLE to marry the man of my dreams!!! Thank you guys so much for coming along this journey with me. I hope you guys can see how all the details we planned in the previous episodes came to life… from the bridesmaids dresses, flowers, silverware & china, the DIY golden books, and of course MY DRESS!!! ENJOY!!!!

I want to take the time to THANK YOU guys for coming along this journey with my fiance & I. Each and every one of your your comments, messages, & tweets has touched our hearts, and also has encouraged us more than you can imagine!!!!

We also appreciate all of our amazing partners & vendors who made my dream wedding come to life!!! Behind a great wedding there is a GREAT team!!! A BIG THANKS TO:

Videography: Elysium Weddings
Bridesmaid Gifts (Customized Rings): thanks to Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry
Photography: Jana Williams
Hair + Makeup: Yuri Sinata
Nails- thanks to  Essie
Silk Robe- thanks to Victorias Secret
Venue: Greystone Mansion
and Of course ALL my lovely Bridesmaids Michelle Phan, Caroline, Sara Sohn (Momma Sohn), Linette, Annie, and my Maid of Honor & little sister Jane Lim.

a BIG special thanks to Julie of Elysium Weddings for creating such a BEAUTIFUL wedding video for my fiance & I. This video will stay near & dear to my heart until the end of time <3

To learn more about Elysium Wedding- check out their blog , FB, & Twitter.

We will be sharing with you guys our official wedding photos next week on Green Wedding Shoes!

xoxo

COMMENTS

Keep up the good work – can’r wait to read more posts.
how to avoid foreclosure

Poker ( October 23, 2012 at 3:09 AM )

Nice, wedding is wonderful thing that life give us!

chat ( October 5, 2012 at 8:45 PM )

Happy wedding! Both of them are very cool.

Solhattar ( September 3, 2012 at 8:48 PM )

i am in the process of deciding on wedding locations, themes, etc. i absolutely loved your wedding and from what the video captured, it was just magical. i hope my wedding is just as beautiful and heartfelt. also, i really like your blog.. found you via pinterest.
xo Le

Leandra ( September 2, 2012 at 9:18 AM )

This was so beautiful! too bad I couldn’t see and participate
I had an accident just the day before and I couldn’t do anything
I was useless I’m so glad I get to see it!
CONGRATULATIONS <3 xoxo

Nathalie C. Tapia S. ( August 27, 2012 at 8:13 PM )

You’re hairpiece is gorgeous! I’ve been scouring the list to see where it was from but I couldn’t find it!!! Please divulge the secret info! :)

Congrats on your big day and best wishes for your future as a married couple.

Elena ( August 27, 2012 at 4:18 PM )

oh mon dieu! Congratulations!! you are amazing together and your wedding was so beautiful!!! and you were the most beautiful bride I have ever saw!! I’m so glad that you are now going to share your life I wish you to have a beautiful and happy life with unforgotable moments!! I cried when I saw the video. Kisses from Greece.

Melissa ( August 25, 2012 at 3:28 PM )

Congrats Chris! I’m very happy for you. I am a newly wed too, and yeah its so amazing and so fast. Thank god for pictures. You will get to relive the moments as you go through photos. Now you can get nested with hubby, it’s fun. All the best in life girl. And it’s actually a great idea to take a later honeymoon. I am doing the same thing. we also did a mini getaway too. We love you guys
Congrats again. You both look amazing!!!

Nassira ( August 25, 2012 at 10:43 AM )

hi!!! what is the song in this video?

vick ( August 25, 2012 at 10:32 AM )

Dear Chriselle: congratulations sweetheart, i’m one of your followers in this virtual fashion world and I got caught by you wedding series. Your vows made me cry! they were sooo moving and sweet…! And your dress, the decoration… everything was so yours!! beautiful!! Greetings from South America and all the best wishes and blessings for this new chapter in your life :)

Angela ( August 25, 2012 at 8:09 AM )

CONGRATULATION!!!! :D

Chelle ( August 25, 2012 at 6:50 AM )

Congratulations to a beautiful, loving couple!
Thank you for sharing this journey with us. Your wedding day was absolutely perfect…so soft, romantic, and beautiful! Love your dress, the bridesmaid dresses, flowers, everything!!

Diana ( August 24, 2012 at 11:29 PM )

oh my GOD chriselle your gown was absolutely fabulous! everything in your wedding looked absolutely gorgeous (well of course it did, you put sooo much time&effort into making it awesome!) i wish i were there! my favorite part of the video was the end when allen just couldn’t take his eyes off you when you were saying goodbye to us, he really does love you so so much and i’m so incredibly happy for you :) congratulations on your wedding!!!

Lilly ( August 24, 2012 at 6:23 PM )

Oh my god! This was/is sooooo BEAUTIFUL! I got all happy for you two, your wedding is one of the most romantic and beautiful that i’ve eveeer seen in my life! I wish you two an even more happy life together! xoxo all the way from Sweden

Ida ( August 24, 2012 at 2:20 PM )

such a beautiful wedding!! i am so happy for you and your new husband! this is an exciting time in your time and i hope you cherish every moment, because every moment is so precious! congradulations and so many blessings for you! i have been a huge fan of yours for such a long time and its exciting to see this new part of your life and exciting that you decided to share your journey with us! you have been such a role model in my life and have inspired me to achieve my dreams in the fashion world! I thank you for all you have given to us and all your time and effort. I am so excited for you and your new life and you deserve it all!!
Thank you Chriselle!

Jessica

Jessica ( August 24, 2012 at 2:00 PM )

Lovely wedding!!! But why are you walking down the aisle with your bouquet hanging? Not cute.

Anonymous ( August 24, 2012 at 9:37 AM )

CONGRATULATIONS CHRISELLE!! Your wedding was absolutely GORGEOUS. You looked beautiful!! All the details really made for a romantic, vintage feel. And i have fallen in love with your dress!! That was the most beautiful and elegant wedding I’ve seen! Agh it just made my heart swell!!! Best wishes!

Ananya ( August 24, 2012 at 9:09 AM )

Congratz to you and your husband. You both looked amazing and what a romantic vintage wedding. Thank you for sharing this special moment with us and I wish you all the best, and that the future holds happiness and love. Best wishes from Sweden!

Caroline ( August 24, 2012 at 6:32 AM )

Hi, Chris! I was with you all the time and I think I was as edxcited as you :) That was incredible and now I cant wait planning my own dream wedding. You inspired me.

I know you dont have a lot of time and everyone asks you to do this but I will try – maybe you could take a look at my blog. I would be sooo happy.

Love you! xoxo

AmeliaEm ( August 24, 2012 at 2:19 AM )

Look them so happy, let keep this happiness forever, congratulation!

Divorce Lawyer San Diego ( August 24, 2012 at 2:08 AM )

So beautiful wedding! You looked gorgeous! :)
Wish you many smiles and luck during your “new chapter”!

Marti ( August 24, 2012 at 2:06 AM )

So beautiful wedding! You looked gorgeous! :)
Wish you many smiles and luck during your “new chapter”! :)

Marti ( August 24, 2012 at 2:05 AM )

I wish you both the best!

Live happily ever after!

Ln ( August 24, 2012 at 1:08 AM )

Congrats. You looked beyond amazing!!!
A touching and beautiful wedding.
Thank you for sharing these wonderful moments with us :D
xoxo

Mira ( August 24, 2012 at 12:42 AM )

Great video,such a lovely wedding,very touching indeed~~congrats dear chriselle ~!

Fifi C. ( August 24, 2012 at 12:38 AM )

I cant stop watching the wedding finale ! Your wedding is every thing I ever dreamed of !!! The Decor, environment, scenery, and the bridesmaid dresses…. this is exactly how I pictured it <3 I cant even explain how much of an idol and inspiration you are.. ever since the very first episode of the wedding series,you have brought so much sweetness and joy to me!! the vows were incredibly heart warming (many happy tears were shed) <3 I want to Congratulate you and your hubby and a life long of happiness and much more !! I hope you continue your passion because it really truly inspires a lot of people !!!

Chriselle<3 MY IDOL <3

Cindy ( August 24, 2012 at 12:12 AM )

Wow, you, your husband and your bridesmaids all look so pretty!
I was seriously crying here. Everything looked so perfect. The location, all the details… Your down the aisle will be a huge inspiration for me if I’ll ever marry. I want to marry now!

Laura ( August 24, 2012 at 12:08 AM )

Wauw! You and youre husband were so pretty! I just cried a bit haha.

Marianne ( August 23, 2012 at 10:19 PM )

Congratulations! I was just wondering if your wedding was at the Ghetty Villa?

Alexis O. ( August 23, 2012 at 8:50 PM )

Everything looked absolutely beautiful! The song that plays during the video honestly gave me chills! I am trying desperately to find the title and artist, any help would be AWESOME!

Krista Lee ( August 23, 2012 at 7:02 PM )

Omg!!! Congratulations!!!! You look gorgeous! Stunning video and i love the song Chriselle. xoxo brings tears to my eyes :S

Fashion tidbits ( August 23, 2012 at 5:56 PM )

Hi Chriselle you look wonderful! A true beauty! Could you share which Essie nail polish you used? Your nail color looks amazing in the video n photos!

Claudia ( August 23, 2012 at 5:55 PM )

congrats! everything was beautiful! what is the song in this video?

alyssamae. ( August 23, 2012 at 5:43 PM )

There is one thing that you can really see from this video and it’s simply how much he loves you, you can really tell from his eyes!!!

Federica ( August 23, 2012 at 5:18 PM )

Hey Chriselle! I just wanted to congratulate the two of you, and I was wondering who was the designer of your bridesmaid dresses?

Ina Nguyen ( August 23, 2012 at 4:41 PM )

That was so beautiful, I cried!! Amazing wedding video, it was so personal and really special, and you looked too perfect.

Andrea ( August 23, 2012 at 4:31 PM )

look like a faerie tale story. love it and crongratulation
3lin

3lin ( August 23, 2012 at 4:17 PM )

FLAWLESS. the dress is stunning, the drawer idea is very precious and im sorry but I AM SO DEAD OVER YOUR SHOES. THEY ARE SOME OF THE BEST THINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN

STEPH ( August 23, 2012 at 3:06 PM )

Congrats! Oh wow, Yuri Sinata did my friend’s wedding hairstyle too! Definitely gonna book her for my wedding… you looked gorgeous! =]

Jessica ( August 23, 2012 at 2:36 PM )

So wonderful, I wish i could watch this video forever!

I wish you both good luck
Greetings from Norway

tiril eline ( August 23, 2012 at 2:20 PM )

Oh my God, It’s really beautiful. I must say, when I saw this video I want get marry too. I’m really touched. You had lovely wedding, I want same!!
I wish you the best in your live and marriage.
Btw I’m your the most trusty reader from Czech Republic!

Tereza ( August 23, 2012 at 2:20 PM )

Congratulations! Even though I’m not marrying any time soon, your series made me feel like a princess and hopefully one day I can feel the feeling you felt. I feel so happy for you guys!!!

Melissa ( August 23, 2012 at 2:20 PM )

Oh it was such a beautiful day for you! I know, I wrote it already, but I’m going to write it again. Congratulations of being on a new chapter of life for You and Allan :) You are now happily married!
Well when I was watching this video I felt my face is completely wet and I saw the tears were flowingon it. Maybe this video was short (but it really doesn’t matter) but emotions and empathy were to big :) and we, the watchers could feel your happiness :)
I’m really glad that you are so, so happy.^^

Stay BEAUTIFUL as you are! :)

Kate ( August 23, 2012 at 2:02 PM )

pagetop