A Beautiful Moment

It’s been quite a whirlwind, and I feel like i’m still living a dream.

Our official wedding photos are now avaiable on Green Wedding Shoes!! Thank you Jana Williams for capturing this amazing moment!

More photos coming on our blog next week!!

xoxo

• Tiffany says:

I just took a look at the wedding photos on Green Wedding Shoes. I’m afraid to say that I regret not having gone through them any earlier! They are so wonderful. I am only 19, but you have inspired me to replicate a wedding as beautiful and as memorable as yours :) The decorations and seat adornments are so lovely and remind me of a fresh ‘foresty’ dream. I’m so glad that you feel like you are living a dream. I can only imagine. I can’t wait until my own time comes.

• Marianne Cayco says:

awww you look so sweet and loving together. :)

• Congratulation again! With all my love!

• Beautiful!! Makes me wish that I could have a garden wedding even more!

• sema says:

I ADORE your dress, it’s so perfect and looks gorgeous on you, the lace, draping and low back are all details I would love to see on my own dress too <3 Congratulations, your wedding looks like it was amazing and you both seem very happy. I wish you all the best.

• ellie says:

Congrats Chriselle! You looked beautiful in the video, pictures & always!

• eeek! your dress is absolutely amazing! can’t wait to check out the photos!

Today on The Glitter Life: Friday Five: Vegas Edition: http://theglitterlife.wordpress.com/2012/08/31/friday-five-vegas-edition/

• Pirya says:

Chriselle the picture’s all look absolutely beautiful.

• Rachelle says:

What an amazingly beautiful wedding! Thank you for sharing your wedding journey with us. You’re so inspirational! I dream of having an romantic wedding like yours.

• Mira says:

Beautiful romantic photos!!!!
    xoxo

glamDevils

• Monica says:

So beautiful! congrats again! xo

• What a beautiful photo!! after seeing all the pictures I got reminded of my own wedding and one of the most beautiful days of my life

xx Olga

• Jarka H. says:

Gosh, I love this photo! It looks like from some old movie!

• Huong says:

Dear Chriselle,
    I already loved you engagement pictures..but those picures are really breathtaking!
    You moved me to tears. I’m such a romantic person and I’m so so touched by all these pictures and videos..! Everyone can see that it was the wonderful day for you and I’m so happy for you!
    I just wish you the best for you and Allen forever and ever AND EVER. hihi!
    Those rings for your bridesmaids are so wonderful. This is absolutely something I totally want for my bridesmaids. You are truely and inspiration! :)
    Oh and did I mention that you look so gorgeous? This dress is totally you and it’s wonderful!
    I hope I will look so happy on my weddingday like you did..:)

xoxo ♥

• Silvia says:

The photos turned out beautifully and you two look incredibly happy! Congratulations and may God bless your marriage for the years to come :)

• Yak Man says:

Loveee your dress! <3 And wow, those photos are so pretty :D.

• Gabrielle says:

The photos are just stunning..I really love the little details, such as the note on the mirror or macaron box that you gave your bridesmaids along with the rings <3 You were right, they really make the biggest difference..you looked gorgeous (I expected nothing else :D)but what I must point out is Allen´s suit, it´s amazing too :-)Anyway, lovely and absolutely stylish wedding, you are an inspiration!