Wedding

The Wedding Dress- Going Custom

First off, I think wedding planing has officially taken a toll on me…I just realized how exhausted & tired I looked in this video! It’s a little over 2 weeks before the wedding, and I think it’s time to lay off on the caffeine & get some good solid rest!!

ANYWAYS in this episode I FINALLY start searching for my wedding dress!!!! My bridesmaid Sara & I went to go visit a bridal boutique in Studio City called R-mine Bridal.

R-mine is known for their collection of classic yet cutting edge gowns that they customize indiidually for their clients…making a gown truly one of a kind! All of R-Mine gowns are handmade in the boutique using the highest quality of silk fabrics, laces and beadings.

We decided to divide the wedding dress episode into 3 parts because theres so much that goes into finding your dream dress! Heres a little peek in some of the dresses that I tried on….. Stay tuned for the tomorrow’s episode where I actually try on these GORGEOUS dresses!!!!

xoxo

• Patty says:

I’m extremely pleased to find this web site. I need to to thank you for your time for this fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every bit of it and i also have you bookmarked to see new things on your web site.

• Kimberly Tran says:

I like the second one on you! with the hint of black to it its so cute!!!

• Sina says:

i would love the first one but with a chiffon skirt – that would look so amazing, and ther wouldnt be the problem with the weight no longer
    kisses and good luck from germany xoxo

• CAN’T WAIT TO SEE WHICH ONE YOU CHOOSE!

CHECK OUT THE GLITTER LIFE: http://theglitterlife.wordpress.com/!

• avenueahline says:

I must say the bridal consultator was very helpful and asked
    at lot of questions that makes the process much easier ..
    cant wait to see the next episode.

xoxo
    avenueahline.blogspot.com

• espenine says:

You gotta get some rest. Even the most beautiful wedding dress in the world will not work if the bride is looking tired and worn out.

• Mady says:

love shopping for wedding dresses…it’s an amazing experience…I imagine that you had an amazing time…can’t wait to see the actual dress…

xoxo
    Mady

thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

• Staphany says:

I love chiffon. I want my future wedding dress to be sweetheart, chiffon, flowy, and simple beading. By the way, I love the boutique’s decor and paint. The blue really draws your eyes to the dresses and that pop of red just gives it, well, that pop lol. Goodluck.

• Vanessa Mennessons says:

Hi Chriselle! Thank you for those great videos!! I love waching them. And I’m pretty sure that I know exactly what you want becouse, I’m getting married the next year, and I’m a bit frustrated looking for “THE DRESS” I know it’s a bit far away….(Paris) but, just for inspiration… have a look at this website: http://www.rime-arodaky.com/?lang=en I found her, becouse I was looking for something diferent, really special and also soft and confortable…with a lot of movement. The dresses looks amazing! Hope you like it! And GOOD LUCK with everything!

• Wow, this must be so great! She seems so nice and helpful and really thinking along with you! I hope you find the dress of your dreams and I hope you get some more sleep too! 😉

• Mira says:

Great video!!!
    Totally excited to see the next episode 😀
    xoxo

glamDevils

• MissBunny says:

can’t wait for the part 2 of the episode!!!

• Amy says:

Just beautiful, can’t wait to see what you choose!

Amy

Leopard and Lillies

• cynthia says:

I love all the details of weddings!! Can’t wait to see the other two videos!

• Alice says:

Love this so much. I already bookmarked the R-mine website even though I’m not getting married anytime soon. So excited to see you find “the one”!! Best of luck with your wedding preps!

• Kat L says:

hi Chriselle!
    Just a quick note, I hope you took a look at the yelp ratings for this place! Not to stress you out even further, but reading the reviews is slightly disheartening. There are many people who are dissatisfied with their dresses final outcome and stated the service here can be pretty nightmare-ish. Anyways, here is the link: http://www.yelp.com/biz/r-mine-bridal-studio-city . Either which way, good luck with hunting for your dress!

• I can’t wait to see the final outcome of her dress!! Not to mention I’m loving this series so much that I can’t wait to get married haha! Education comes first of course but it doesn’t hurt to dream. ;D <3

• Teddy says:

I am so exciting!
    I love evrything you do, Christelle!
    You are so amazing!

• BBYDOKI says:

from the preview of the dress so far.. i think i find the left side dress very fitting for your garden wedding.. it seems very flow-y and comfortable.

• Andrea says:

So exciting!! I’m in love with that necklace you’re wearing. I can’t wait to see everything altogether :)