The Wedding Dress- Going Custom

posted by on 2012.07.31, under Wedding

First off, I think wedding planing has officially taken a toll on me…I just realized how exhausted & tired I looked in this video! It’s a little over 2 weeks before the wedding, and I think it’s time to lay off on the caffeine & get some good solid rest!!

ANYWAYS in this episode I FINALLY start searching for my wedding dress!!!! My bridesmaid Sara & I went to go visit a bridal boutique in Studio City called R-mine Bridal.

R-mine is known for their collection of classic yet cutting edge gowns that they customize indiidually for their clients…making a gown truly one of a kind!¬†All of R-Mine gowns are handmade in the boutique using the highest quality of silk fabrics, laces and beadings.

We decided to divide the wedding dress episode into 3 parts because theres so much that goes into finding your dream dress! Heres a little peek in some of the dresses that I tried on….. Stay tuned for the tomorrow’s episode where I actually try on these GORGEOUS dresses!!!!

xoxo

COMMENTS

I’m extremely pleased to find this web site. I need to to thank you for your time for this fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every bit of it and i also have you bookmarked to see new things on your web site.

Patty ( June 24, 2013 at 10:34 AM )

I like the second one on you! with the hint of black to it its so cute!!!

Kimberly Tran ( August 1, 2012 at 2:58 PM )

i would love the first one but with a chiffon skirt – that would look so amazing, and ther wouldnt be the problem with the weight no longer
kisses and good luck from germany xoxo

Sina ( August 1, 2012 at 9:14 AM )

CAN’T WAIT TO SEE WHICH ONE YOU CHOOSE!

CHECK OUT THE GLITTER LIFE: http://theglitterlife.wordpress.com/!

The Glitter Life ( August 1, 2012 at 7:49 AM )

I must say the bridal consultator was very helpful and asked
at lot of questions that makes the process much easier ..
cant wait to see the next episode.

xoxo
avenueahline.blogspot.com

avenueahline ( August 1, 2012 at 6:28 AM )

You gotta get some rest. Even the most beautiful wedding dress in the world will not work if the bride is looking tired and worn out.

espenine ( August 1, 2012 at 4:41 AM )

love shopping for wedding dresses…it’s an amazing experience…I imagine that you had an amazing time…can’t wait to see the actual dress…

xoxo
Mady

thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

Mady ( August 1, 2012 at 4:24 AM )

I love chiffon. I want my future wedding dress to be sweetheart, chiffon, flowy, and simple beading. By the way, I love the boutique’s decor and paint. The blue really draws your eyes to the dresses and that pop of red just gives it, well, that pop lol. Goodluck.

Staphany ( August 1, 2012 at 3:58 AM )

Hi Chriselle! Thank you for those great videos!! I love waching them. And I’m pretty sure that I know exactly what you want becouse, I’m getting married the next year, and I’m a bit frustrated looking for “THE DRESS” I know it’s a bit far away….(Paris) but, just for inspiration… have a look at this website: http://www.rime-arodaky.com/?lang=en I found her, becouse I was looking for something diferent, really special and also soft and confortable…with a lot of movement. The dresses looks amazing! Hope you like it! And GOOD LUCK with everything!

Vanessa Mennessons ( August 1, 2012 at 3:45 AM )

Wow, this must be so great! She seems so nice and helpful and really thinking along with you! I hope you find the dress of your dreams and I hope you get some more sleep too! ;)

Sabine @TrashFashion ( August 1, 2012 at 1:36 AM )

Great video!!!
Totally excited to see the next episode :D
xoxo

glamDevils

Mira ( August 1, 2012 at 12:36 AM )

can’t wait for the part 2 of the episode!!!

MissBunny ( August 1, 2012 at 12:10 AM )

Just beautiful, can’t wait to see what you choose!

Amy

Leopard and Lillies

Amy ( July 31, 2012 at 11:54 PM )

I love all the details of weddings!! Can’t wait to see the other two videos!

cynthia ( July 31, 2012 at 3:49 PM )

Love this so much. I already bookmarked the R-mine website even though I’m not getting married anytime soon. So excited to see you find “the one”!! Best of luck with your wedding preps!

Alice ( July 31, 2012 at 3:47 PM )

hi Chriselle!
Just a quick note, I hope you took a look at the yelp ratings for this place! Not to stress you out even further, but reading the reviews is slightly disheartening. There are many people who are dissatisfied with their dresses final outcome and stated the service here can be pretty nightmare-ish. Anyways, here is the link: http://www.yelp.com/biz/r-mine-bridal-studio-city . Either which way, good luck with hunting for your dress!

Kat L ( July 31, 2012 at 3:44 PM )

I can’t wait to see the final outcome of her dress!! Not to mention I’m loving this series so much that I can’t wait to get married haha! Education comes first of course but it doesn’t hurt to dream. ;D <3

Keianna Fernandez ( July 31, 2012 at 3:28 PM )

I am so exciting!
I love evrything you do, Christelle!
You are so amazing!

Teddy ( July 31, 2012 at 2:52 PM )

from the preview of the dress so far.. i think i find the left side dress very fitting for your garden wedding.. it seems very flow-y and comfortable.

BBYDOKI ( July 31, 2012 at 1:48 PM )
Karoline ( July 31, 2012 at 1:34 PM )

I love this video!
~http://www.Tinacious.Me~

Tina @ Tinacious Me ( July 31, 2012 at 1:18 PM )

So exciting!! I’m in love with that necklace you’re wearing. I can’t wait to see everything altogether :)

Andrea ( July 31, 2012 at 1:17 PM )

amazing

Biaina ( July 31, 2012 at 1:13 PM )

pagetop