Wedding

Shopping For The Bridesmaids

In this episode you will meet one of my bridesmaids, Sara Sohn, as we search for the perfect dress for all of my bridesmaids to wear on the big day! A bridal boutique in Orange County, Mary Me Bridal, shared with us some amazing tips & pointers in finding that perfect dress for my girlfriends! Join us as we search for “The One”  ENJOY :)

You can find more info on Mary Me Bridal HERE on their website, Facebook, & Twitter!

Fore more Bridesmaid styles inspiration check out this amazing post on Green Wedding Shoes!

Sara showering me with love, lace, & lingerie on my bridal shower! Sara just started her Youtube channel so please support her by subscribing!!!

Will be sharing with you guys the rest of the bridal shower pictures tonight!! keep posted!

xoxo

• Rachel S says:

This is probably a bit too late, but I just saw this dress on the J. Crew website that seems like almost exactly what you were looking for in a bridesmaid dress. http://www.jcrew.com/wedding/Wedding_Bridesmaid/silkchiffon/PRDOVR~76669/76669.jsp Hope wedding planning isn’t stressing you out too much!

• Hanh Mohan says:

this is a video of a nice dress. :-)

• Karen Kayano says:

Hey Chriselle! Im from Brazil and This is actually the first time that I check your blog and I absolutely loved it! I follow you on Instagram… Love your pics and looks. Now I started to watch your videos and they are amazing! congrats!
    I loved the first and the last one… I’ve actually wear a dress at my prom last year that you may like… I guess its a mix from bith dresses. I cant put a picture here but you may check my fb at my profile pic.
    I absolutely love my dress and the one shoulder shape make so much difference! Hope you like it and have a lil time to check it out…
    Beijos*

• Rachael Lim says:

i loved this episode so much! cant wait to see the final episode when everything will be complete! also, the shorts you are wearing are AMAZING!!!
    can i know where they are from?

much love! <3

• Mary Me Bridal is so proud to be part of your wedding. Chriselle is so beautiful inside and outside. She is truly an inspiration bride to all bride to be. She has very elegant taste and never focus on designer name. Chriselle and Sarah makes bridesmaid shopping a bundle of fun.

• Leanne says:

sarah is gorgeous! can’t wait to see you guys trying on the dresses.

• Holly says:

Hey Chriselle, where is the wonderful lingerie piece you have in your picture from? I love it! :)

• lia says:

great video…u girls are awesome…
    xo…xo…L.

• Golden Girl says:

I love your outfit!! The shorts are sooo pretty! This episode was fun to watch. Hmmm… I can’t wait to see which bridesmaid dress you decide on. Whatever you choose, it will be nothing but perfect!!

By the way, the FAQ Video – Getting to know Mr.& Mrs Chriselle was so cute! You play off each other very well. Chriselle, I love that you’re so honest. I’ve always believed how a man treats you and the ones you love, tells you alot and is most important, everything else is secondary. I read somewhere that a couple who look a-like find perfect love. Although, you both don’t look alike, you both share the one similiar feature: Your lips are exactly the same :-)

• Monica says:

can’t wait for part two!

• Mira says:

You both are so pretty. Really enjoyed the video. Chriselle I love your H&M
    shorts. I wanted to have the same but they were already sold out.
    The dresses are beautiful but I hope you won´t pick the dark one 😀
    xoxo

glamDevils

• Austeja says:

Chriselle, is Michelle Phan one of your bridesmaids? By the way, i believe that your wedding will be sooo awesome!

• Laura says:

wow can’t wait to see which dress you pick for your bridesmaids! and of course YOUR wedding dress!!

Laura x

demure-porcelain.blogspot.com

• Anh says:

I love all your videos :)
    so creative

I would appreciate feedbacks, thank you :)

• Mady says:

great tips! love your idea for bridesmaids’ dresses…

xoxo
    Mady

thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

• Miyah says:

so sweet!! i loved the first one too :)
    will michelle also be one of your bridesmaids?

• monkeyshines says:

adorable!

Bises,
    monkeyshines
    monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com

• avenueahline says:

can’t wait to see more .. your wedding is going to be so beautiful

xoxo
    avenueahline.blogspot.com

• Andrea says:

Such a cute video, you’re both stunning!

• aww this is so sweet! love the video!
    ~ http://www.Tinacious.Me ~