My Life In My Purse

A carry my life around with me in my purse, anyone else do this too??? I thought it would be cute it I shared with you 4 different ways how to wear your purse so you NEVER have to dump your junk out to change purses!! And believe or not there are strategic ways to wear your purse depending on your outfit & body type!! ENJOY :)

FROM RIGHT TO LEFT

LOOK 3

Dress- Free People

Purse, Shoes, Accessories-JUST FAB

LOOK 4

Dress- ALC

Purse, Shoes, Accessories- JUST FAB

• Thanks for a marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you are a
    great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will come back later on.
    I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great job, have a
    nice holiday weekend!

• Hazel says:

I like how u used the bag strap as the belt!! so creative!
    i have one creative post too! do pay me a visit at my blog! cheer~

• shehtaz khan says:

i want to buy the belt..please help me with that..

• Christine says:

I loved the video, very clever and fun. Love the outfits of course too!

• If the monkeys had one random peck for each of the ten letters in the poet’s name, the chance that the first letter typed would be ‘s’ would be one in twenty-six. The chance that the second letter would be ‘h’ would also be one in twenty-six. The likelihood that the first two letters taken together would be ‘sh’ would be one in 26×26 and so on for the rest of the name. So the probability that a monkey could type just the word “Shakespeare” by randomly pecking on the keys of a typewriter is less than one in a trillion. Would you bet on those odds?

• Grace says:

LOVEEEEE. thank you chriselle, for all your hard work! <3
    does anyone know whether this is the red or purple purse?? please respond! :)

• I have so much stuff in my purse. It is always an absolute fiasco trying to switch purses. Fantastic video Chriselle, loving the outfits :)

• Manyee.K says:

Really love your tutorial V !!!

• Tania says:

I love your tips… I always try to follow your tips to stay chic.

• Ammy says:

Great video. I love the dress in the second outfit! :)

Ammy x

• Sabine says:

I love how you edit your videos! It’s so great! I really enjoyed watching this!

• Amor says:

Another great video, Chriselle! :)
    Amor http://WWW.GLAMOROZA.NET

• Pauline says:

Please do an What’s in my purse video, Chriselle! :)

• Golden Girl says:

I really enjoyed this fun video. Versatility in 1 handbag (love the colour)and using the strap as a belt = Great Idea!! Loving all your simple outfits too!

• Mira says:

Your outfits are lovely. Love that you post videos now!!
    glamDevils

• stef says:

love how you used the strap as a belt. creative and resourceful as always! :)

light hearted romance story anyone? xoxoandrea.com :) hope you visit!

• lia says:

Great job…I totally agree with u my bag is may life…And its always such a beatiful mess.
    xo…xo…L.

• Love all of those outfits! Chriselle, you are my idol! Please check out my beauty & fashion blog thaliachic.blogspot.com (-:

• Another wonderful video!
    xoxo