Give Your Feet A Break!

{images via FashionGoneRouge}

Completely fell head over heels over this editorial! The styling is just  so easy , breezy, & simple. Although none of the shoes were shown I would imagine that on a casual summer day one would  pair these looks with a pair of amazing flats! I love my heels but I gotta admit nothing beats frolicking around in my sundress with a pair of cute & comfy flats on a Summer day !

So here are my top 6 Summer Flats that I just {oh so} adore-

1.Sam Edelman – Dante Haircalf Sandals

2.Loeffler Randall- Fillipa Mignon Flat Sandal

3. Tibi- Stella Colorblock Flats

4. Pour La Victoire- Fabia

5. Loeffler Randall -Starla Plank Sandal

6. B Brian Atwood Deja Vu Flat Sandals

Give your feet a break during the summer & take advantage of all the cute summer flats out there!! HAPPY SUMMER

and don’t forget to stop by later today for some more wedding updates <3

xoxo

• M-re says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE the 5th one! really caught my eye (:

• wow what an amazing editorial! I’m totally in love with each picture!

xx Olga
    La Petite Olga

• Niole says:

Oh, I’m in love with No. 5! So beautiful!

Kisses from Hong Kong,
    Nicole

• Oleah says:

love your choices of sandals, especially the first two <3 which reminds me, need to get myself a pair before summer's over (:

xthesimplethingsx.blogspot.com

• lia says:

A tangerine dream are the sandals made for me…Ideal for summer vacations…
    xo…xo…L.

• Mira says:

Definitely number 4 for me. Yeah my feet really do need a break :D
    xo

glamDevils

• Monica says:

love all of thees but I love the tangerine dream – lovely pop of color!
    You have the best blog posts :)

• Nisha says:

Ah, at first I thought the post would be about how to pamper feet, soak, scrub, etc – please post something about that too Chriselle, how you care for your feet and how your skin is so flawless!
    Apart from that, love all the picks. I like all my footwear with straps, belt or some support at the ankle (and not like flip-flops), and all of these are just that!

• stef says:

i gotta admit I was a bit confused at first coz I couldn’t find the shoes in the photos! haha :) but yes, the editorial is awesome :)

light hearted fiction romance anyone? xoxoandrea.com :) hope you visit!

• Alice says:

Love the editorial and the shoes (of course)! I wonder where the pictures were taken. The place is gorgeous. Good luck with your wedding preparations!

• I love that styling too. And what an original idea to find shoes for this collection.

xoxo