Fashion Meets Fitness with Tone It Up

Aside from Fashion another passion of mine is FITNESS! At the end of the day it’s all about looking & feeling your best, right? So I wanted to share with you guys how to look chic while working out! I’ve partnered up with my friends from Tone It Up to talk to you guys about some summer fashion trends that could be incorporated into your workout outfits! (I find that looking cute at the gym helps me get going &  to run that extra mile!)

Also down below I added 2 more videos!
One being a girl talk sesh with Tone It Up & a work out video on 4 easy moves that I do from home to get me in shape!

Girl talk time!!! Watch us as we  hash out on  What To Wear For Workouts!

Also here’s another video that I filmed with Tone It Up for the Livestrong network! These are a couple of simple & easy moves that you could incorporate into your everyday routine from home without going to the gym! These moves have really helped me get fit & in shape for the Summer!

and PLEASE dont laugh at me as a struggle to keep up in this video  ( clearly i’m out of shape :P )

Afterwards the girls made me a post work out smoothie and named it “Chriselle’s Coconut Creation” including The Perfect Fit Protein!

Make sure to get daily fitness updates from ToneItUp by following them on their Blog,  Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube!

Cheers to a productive, healthy, & yummy day! Stay fit & of course Stay Chic :)

xoxo

• […] Fashion Meets Fitness with Tone It Up from The Chriselle Factory & Tone It Up! […]

• Hi, I do believe this is an excellent web site. I stumbledupon it ;) I’m going to return once again since I saved as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.

• Don’t enjoy shopping or just don’t have the time…check out http://www.fashionsyourway.com.

• Jasmine says:

Hey Chriselle,
    Thank you so much for doing this video, I have been looking for a pair of perfect running shorts that don’t ride up and with your suggestion, I went and tried on those Lululemon’s shorts and totally fell in love with them, they are the comfiest pair of exercise shorts I owned right now! Thank you!

• Sarah says:

Ok Lovely,
    I have never enjoyed a fashion website so much. It has inspired me to dress better and for my shape (basically stop wearing super baggy clothes that make me look like a water buffalo, lol). You make fashionable clothing attainable and classic. But I also would like to know one thing, what is your normal diet like? Well, other than that delicious smoothie! Congratulations on your wedding! I know it’s going to be wonderful.Oh and as someone who has had multiple (and botched) shoulder surgeries, these moves don’t make my shoulder hurt! Thank you!

• Sarah says:

Ok Lovely,

• Shayne says:

LOVE THIS!!! What I totally wanted to see from a fashion/fitness tutorial! Thanks again for sharing your talent, Chriselle! You’re gonna rock the shit outta your wedding dress in that slammin body of yours!

• Shannon says:

So I first found out about Tone it Up when you liked a video and it showed up on my YouTube feed. Ever since I have been absolutely hooked to their workouts! I love them because they have so many workouts that work parts of my body I have never known how to work before! I absolutely love these girls and their amazing workouts!!

• Mira says:

Awesome post. You girls are so cute and pretty. I wish I would work out too :D
    xoxo

glamDevils

• Selena says:

You girls look so cute together!

• karen says:

hi chriselle! thanks for an amazing video! can you list the items you talked about in your video bc i want to go out and get them!! thanks, and keep soing what you do! :)

• 3lin says:

Going to tone up my body. This yoga is awesome

3lin

• Maria says:

Love your outfit in the first video..could you give the details :)

• Elise C says:

YESSS! gonna get toned for the summer. thankss ;)

• lia says:

Lovely infos…
    xo…xo…L.

• Oksana says:

I was having so much fun while I was watching the video!