57 Days & Counting- All Things Paper

Guess what  just came in the mail??

My invitations!! Seems like i’ll be busy all weekend working on these babies!I have HORRIBLE handwriting so i’m hiring a calligrapher & having my lovely assistant, Laura, help me out! Don’t want to ruin the beautiful  invitations that Papermade Designs made for me with my horrific handwriting!

This weekend i’ll also be working on the menu, name cards, & table #s….it’s neverending!!

Will be sharing with you my official invitations & details in another post, but for now here are some cute inspiration that I found For All Things Paper!

{The simple things are sometimes the most glamorous}

Love the simplicity of this invitation against a beautiful gold antique chair? Perfetion!

{The guests have a key to your heart}

Much more creative & personable than the traditional name cards.

{Lace details}

{Books as table Numbers}

{window shutter name card holder}

such a cute DIY for guests to pick up their table Numbers.

{Menu in a vintage book}

Possibly my favorite DIY out of them all. How adorable and thoughtful is this idea?

It’s all about the small touches you add to your wedding that make it YOU-nique & special.

Which one out of these ideas do you guys like the best? Do you guys have any wedding DIY’s that you could share with me???

images via WeddingChicks, The Sweet Occasion, Lefrufru, StyleMePretty
  • Maria says:

Hi!! I’m gettong married next year and i fall in love with the lace envelopes!!!! Could you please tell me where to buy them!!! They are just what im looking for!!! Thankssss

• Elizabeth says:

Everything looks absolutely beautiful Chriselle! Your wedding will be fabulous with all these pretty details.

• I’ve made all the paper stuff for my sister’s wedding, 11 years ago. One thing we did was a musical programme for the ceremony, where every event and every song that the string quartette played was there. It was simple white paper, with those very medieval fonts, like a little brochure, that every ceremony guest received. That was something I haven’t seen in other weddings and that I’m pretty proud of having done! ^_^

• Doreen says:

Congratulations, Chriselle! :) They are so adorable and lovely. Hope you have the awesomest wedding! Best wishes <3

• Style Choice says:

Hey Chriselle! I’ve nominated you for an award on by blog! Just visit for the rules, I’d really appriciate it if you pass the award on! 😀

• Niole says:

Beautiful inspiration! Lovely ideas! Can’t wait to see your invitations!

Kisses from Hong Kong,

• pretty says:

Its all so cute! Congratulations and good luck. I hope it all goes to plan with all the effort your putting into your wedding to make it perfect!

• This whole wedding plans are so amazing! I love every single detail! I can’t wait to see the gown.

• Monica says:

Wow so pretty!!

• fatima says:

there all so cute!

• stef says:

the keys are beautiful! :)

light hearted fiction romance anyone? :) hope you visit!

• Christiane says:

I would choose the keys or the vintage books-such a great idea!! (:

• Sara says:

I’m in looove with your blog. You have such an amazing style, and you really know have to makes us other shine. Thank you! Hope you’ll have the most amaing wedding ever, cause you really deserves that. Love from Denmark^^

• Mae says:

Chriselle, I only wish you had been around when I was planning MY wedding… I probably would’ve had more inspiration and ideas back then. I got married in a castle… so many of these ideas would’ve been really amazing to have.

CanNOT wait to see what you come up with.

with aloha always, Mae

• Mira says:

You cards are wonderful. All the other things look great too. Thanks goodness I don´t have to choose 😀

• lia says:

Amazing invitations…Very creative ideas…

• Inez says:

Good luck with your wedding preparations, ςªŋ’t wait to see photos of the D-day. I believe it’s going to be splendid.

• Lilly says:

i LOVE the menu idea! it’s super cute and charming and suits you perfectly!

• 3lin says:

this is look like an Europe style wedding. =)

• Andi says:

I LOOOOOVE the beautiful paper details! Really wanted to incorporate some of the ideas you found into my own wedding last year…but we had 300 guests for the banquet. It would take waaaaay too much time to have it all made. (And pricy!) We opted for 2-in-1’s where our table decorations were potted flowers and herbs. Then guests got to take one home with them as their favor! God bless in the details of your planning!

• Roxana says:

lovely inspiration pictures<3

• Pratikchha rai says:

Please do D.I.Y for the book menu card

• Jazmin says:

I like everything but I specially loved the keys and lace details. XOXO Jaz

• Sootjeelina says:

It feels very un-personal to leave this in a comment, but I am so happy for you you’re getting married! I seriously think you’re one of the most beautiful people on earth, in mind and looks, and I’m so happy you found somebody who you can share your life with and be happy with. I wish both of you so much happiness in your future, and although it’s still 57 days away, I already really hope you have an amazing and perfect wedding, because you really deserve it.

xoxo Sootjeelina

• Esther says:

I love the little books! The are really adorable and unique! :)
    And this is something you can keep better than a piece of paper.

• Jeanne says:

TISSUE PAPER POM POMS! To hang around of put on columns so they look like flowers growing over the architecture :)