In The Life Of

NYC Photojournal

Recently I got back from NYC where my best friends hosted my bachelorette party! Now let me tell you… 8 girls runnin’ wild in NYC was quite THE adventure! a big thank you to my sister Janey & Linette for planning this unforgettable weekend! Also a BIG BIG BIG thank you to EVENTI hotel for hosting my bachelorette party, and allowing 8 crazy California gals live it up! All joking aside.. Eventi had to be one of my favorite boutique hotels i’ve stayed at in NYC. Amazing service, ┬álovely staff, great decor, and not to mention the beds were beyond fluffy & comfy! If you’re planning on visiting the city anytime soon…I definitely┬árecommend on checking them out!

So blessed to have spent the weekend with the most amazing girlfriends in my favorite city! I’m already missing NY already….Thank God i’ll be hopping back on a plane in 2weeks back to NYC!

xoxo

• Sahana says:

Hi Chriselle,

What’s the name of the Chanel wallet in the first picture? It would be awesome if you could let me know. Thanks!

• Rasa says:

Just curious… Did you have a strip dancer?:D

• Greta says:

Hi Chriselle!
    I love your videos, and especially found the “7 basics, 14 looks” very inspiring! I found out that i really really need a white/cream blouse, but I’m having a very hard time finding the perfect one! I basically want to find a button-up one that can be worn both as a blouse and a cardigan, but also I want it to be a little bit longer so that it can be worn as a dress. Can you please make a blog about the perfect basic white blouse? I know there are many girls that crave for a similar blouse from your “7 basics, 14 looks”-video, so it would be mostly appreciated!

Greetings from Sweden! <3

• Tineey says:

The hotel looks so great! I’ve only been to the hotel’s Bar Basque, but the rooms look amaze, too. So happy for you! <3

• michelle says:

pretty pics love, congrats with the party
    p.s thanks for following me on instagram

mwanwan

• byg says:

hi chriselle! great website, you’re one of my favorite bloggers! just wondering who makes the tortoise shell sunglasses in the very front in your “traveling necessities” picture? thanks!

• THATS GRYT says:

Its great to hear you had a fantastic bachelorette party. The hotel looks phenomenal

xoxo, Aves Gry

• Lovely photos. Looks like you’re having a great time!

xoxo
    http://natashafatah.com :)

• That sound like the best bachelorette party ever!

I’m planning a trip to NY… maybe I should check Eventi hotel availability!