THE DROPWAIST COMFORT

posted by on 2012.03.22, under Chriselle Inc.

Photography by Karla Ticas

….and If you follow me on twitter and facebook i’m sure you have noticed the silence. It’s been an awfully amazingly ridiculously busy week for us here from filming for the FAWN network and many other side projects that are currently in the works. Days like thus calls for easy slip on slip off dresses like this drop waist white dress paired with a fuzzy oversized granny cardigan. Oh and cant forget about the cateye frames that give an instant (faux) lift to those tired eyes! What is YOUR exhausted & tired easy go to outfit??

xoxo

SUNGLASSES- Dior Cat eye

DRESS- Zara (but lusting over this one HERE)

Jacket- Zara (similar one HERE)

Clutch- Jimmy Choo (similar tiger style HERE)

NECKLACE- thanks to Maya Brenner DesignsAnthropologie twig necklace

ARM CANDY-  thanks to Coach bow silver bracelet, Gold Spike bracelet, BCBG braided Bracelet

COMMENTS

Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part :) Jones sabo determine the voyage http://www.catirc.com/index.php?option=com_blog&view=comments&pid=9247&Itemid=0

Jonessabodetermineth ( April 13, 2013 at 2:16 AM )

i adore this sunglasses so oii5o4u2t09i3-4i52-c i want it so bad ,,, and the dress OMG <3

Shaikhah ( March 30, 2012 at 9:27 AM )

haha. Mine comfort clothes are tees and lounge pants especially in terry cloth. I have to give drop waist dresses a try.

Helen ( March 30, 2012 at 7:46 AM )

You are so amazing Chriselle! Greetings from Spain! :)

Marta ( March 26, 2012 at 2:27 PM )

Looking forward to see more of your new projects! So excited! And as always pretty pretty you! Classy outfit!

Sherley ( March 25, 2012 at 8:44 PM )

Your blog is so inspiring! Definitely one of our new faves!
xo Shoppalu.com

Shoppalu ( March 25, 2012 at 8:58 AM )

ok, the first photo, i want to frame and put on my wall. not to be creepy, just the colors and sunbeam is beautiful and so artistic! (as is the dress and the woman wearing it! :)

Melissa ( March 23, 2012 at 9:51 AM )

love the purse! XoXoX

Mady ( March 23, 2012 at 3:42 AM )

I want that drop waist dress! I love some skinnies, a soft tee, striped cardigan and cowgirl boots to wear on a tired day.

xoxo,
Genie

Genie ( March 22, 2012 at 10:50 PM )

I love this outfit, especially with the jacket! Great outfit!

mawi ( March 22, 2012 at 10:25 PM )

I am in LOVE with this outfit. The dress is absolutely gorgeous! (:

-theresa
collaredblouse.blogspot.com

Theresa ( March 22, 2012 at 9:02 PM )

i love a comfy dress, (like urs chriselle!) and some easy on- easy off flats. all my friends think im crazy and would rather dress in yoga pants and a sweater. (plus my lazy day outfit is their dressy outfit!) but i love it!!!!! <3 deedee

Delia ( March 22, 2012 at 4:16 PM )

Love the outfit! Very cute

Toni-Ann Rusiana ( March 22, 2012 at 4:15 PM )

What a lovely outfit to welcome the first week of spring! I saw your dress today at Zara and thought it looked quite amazing on the hanger. Wished I went and grabbed it!

Black hides a multitude of sins, and when it’s a week where I’m living at the office more so than at home, I’ll put on a little black dress and go. I’ve built up a pretty impressive wardrobe of black dresses to last a few months without having to go to the dry-cleaner. It’s convenient, to the point and says – I need a rest.

Cheers!

Amy ( March 22, 2012 at 2:55 PM )

that first photo is sooo gorgeous with the sun behind you! i like your bracelets and that dainty little necklace. dreamy~

pandaphilia style

Angie ( March 22, 2012 at 10:27 AM )
Chicpear ( March 22, 2012 at 10:15 AM )

HI CHRISELLE! I AM IN LOVVEE WITH THIS LOOK! WHERE IS THE LINK TO THE JACKET FROM ZARA? IT IS NOT ATTACHED AND I REALLY WANTED TO SEE IT. DO U THINK YOU COULD PLEASE ATTACH IT? THANKS!! XOXOXO

Juliana ( March 22, 2012 at 9:56 AM )

great look! You are so beautifull!

eva-style.blogspot.com

Eva ( March 22, 2012 at 9:30 AM )

Wow, I think that the fact that this is you ‘exhausted & tired easy go to outfit’ is a perfect example of how much style you have. When I’m tired and want an easy outfit I usually wear sweatpants and a big hooded sweater with “Portugal – study trip 2010″ on the back. Slightly less classy.. Shame on me. I’ll try to behave better from now on, you’re an inspiration!

Sabine ( March 22, 2012 at 8:04 AM )

So nice! That jacket is really elegant!

The slow pace ( March 22, 2012 at 7:49 AM )

I love the sunglasses and the jacket even though it’s “granny” style =p I hope you are able to get some rest soon dear and that you’re enjoying yourself at least! =)

xoxo,
Suzie Q
Style Cue by Suzie Q

Suzie Q ( March 22, 2012 at 7:37 AM )

My too tired outfit is not as glamorous as the one you’re wearing, that’s for sure. I haven’t gotten as good as you yet. But, I take my favorite pair of skinny jeans and dress them up or down depending on the occasion. Now all I need is a spring/summer style. Maybe I’ll follow your advice on the body-con dress.

Cecily ( March 22, 2012 at 6:06 AM )

Love this look, specialy your accesorises!
Flabgee :o)

Flabgee ( March 22, 2012 at 5:12 AM )

Love this look.
Lady like and flowy and structured.
Looking great!

xoxo
N

Natasha Fatah ( March 22, 2012 at 5:01 AM )

Great look! I have also days when I’m too stressed out to think about what I’m wearing these are the days when white tee and jeans are my best friends.

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

La Petite Olga ( March 22, 2012 at 5:00 AM )

When I´m stressed, too tired etc. to think about my outfit. I always wear my favourite blue Esprit jeans. They are super soft and fit like a glove! White is a colour that instantly makes me feel fresher. So I usually find my easy to go outfit consisting a nice white top too :) Then some accesories + comfortable shoes – ready to go! ^^

Ha.Li ( March 22, 2012 at 4:50 AM )

pagetop