Outfit Of The Day

Relaxed & Refined

Photography by Jana Williams

{A.L.C striped top, Etoile Isabel Marant denim shirt, Satine Skirt, Rochas Tote Bag, J.crew bracelets (right), Bracelets & Ring  –CBD by Charlotte Bjorlin D’elia, House of Harlow spike bracelet , Dominic Jones Ring, Similar hat here, Zara boots, Marc Jacobs sunglasses, ALL PIECES AVAILABLE AT SATINE BOUTIQUE}

There’s something so insanely romantic about pleated skirts in the palest most delicate pink . I’m still and always in love with pale hues & pretty shades of blush & champagne. I’m a hopeless romantic at heart so this morning was like a dream. Spent the morning with my wedding planner, Jeannie from DetailsDetails, at the breathtaking estate I will be having my wedding at. I was impossibly drawn to the parisian inspired landscape and was captivated by the myriad of beautiful things- the french chateau, the tall shrubs, the beautiful terrace,and the dreamy gardens…it’s the perfect mixture of relaxed & refined. Just like my style… refined yet relaxed!

HAPPY FRIDAY! Hope you have a lovely {long} weekend & it’s beautiful where you are!

Love,

Chriselle

• This design is wicked! You certainly know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Excellent job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

• spy software says:

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is great blog. An excellent read. I will certainly be back.

• There is visibly a lot to identify about this. I consider you made various nice points in features also.

• exfyha says:

ppp7wL kvmtepnmovsu, [url=http://yirwzhwfopbs.com/]yirwzhwfopbs[/url], [link=http://qleqiliwwsil.com/]qleqiliwwsil[/link], http://tampojuyhtwn.com/

• I highly suggest implmenting the Google + button for the blog.

• Sweety says:

Bag: $ 1025.00 (€ 827.49)
    Skirt: $ 545.00
    Denim shirt: $ 490
    Strip sweater: $ 295.00
    1. bracelet: $ 300.00
    2. bracelet: $ 95.00
    ring: $ 345
    Sunglasses: $ 290.00
    Hat: $ 280.00
    ….
    More than $ 3,665

Thats like 4 month of living, you are wearing!!

Seriously..?!!?!?!?

• optimization says:

This really answered my problem, thank you!

• erica says:

You look beautiful! Both Romantic and Chic!

• Natalie says:

Gorgeous outfit! I especially love the shirt. (: I like your iPhone case too, where did you get it?

• Von Twinam says:

Hello there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading your posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics? Thank you!

• Aww, this outfit is so beautiful, romantic and stylish! I´m obsessed with your pretty pleated skirt!

Happy Monday!

xx Ivana

Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

• Sam says:

This web site is really a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll definitely discover it.

• I agree with your sentiment exactly the way you have written it here. It has been long overdue for someone to write with such passion about this subject. Thank you.

• Hauwa says:

Congratulations on your engagement And as always your outfits are flawless and amazing

• Sweenly Liu says:

I love it! I always come to your page for inspiration on outfits – and I have a black pleated high-low skirt that I’ve been dying to style up… and this totally saved me! The only problem is my lack of black shoes – I am required to wear all black to work.

Still, thank you!
    This is beautiful :)

• Tina says:

I totally agree with you about the pleated skirt&pretty pale colors. As for you outfit, I just love everything about it!!

-Tina.

• Margarida says:

I loved the skirt idea!!! I usally use skirts but not that style, but u, as allways gave me an excelent wordrobe with tuis style posts and advices <3

• Theresa says:

I love this outfit!! Blush/champagne colors are just gorgeous and a denim shirt is a great staple piece in a wardrobe!! Denim shirts go with practically everything! I just adore how you compile outfits together; they always look so chic! (:

-theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

• Vin deMiau says:

thanks Chriselle! you’ve inspired me to add a pleated skirt for my wardrobe, and now I’ve got 2, and will be adding more in colors. 😀

• Annie says:

I love pleats and pastels too! Can’t wait to hear more of your wedding! :)

• Flutra says:

The skirt is so romantic, perfect with the denim shirt:) You look great, as usual:)
    Hugs from Flutra

flutrafashion.blogspot.com

• Leonor says:

love the skirt! it’s absolutely perfect!

Leonor

• you’re always WELL DRESSED Chriselle! you’re simple FANTABULOUS!!!

Fantastic + Fabulous = FANTABULOUS! <3

• HeyDahye says:

Wow, that skirt has amazing flowiness to it!

• What a gorgeous outfit!Love how flowy the skirt is!

xx Olga
    La Petite Olga

• Aneirys says:

Lovely outfit, love how you look like you are enjoying life!

a-little-awkward.blogspot.com

• Shannon says:

I love the outfit but the price tag is still on the blouse 😛 no worries it’s gorgeous!!

• Stephanie says:

Gorgeous!!! A perfect mix or Hopeless Romantic meets Country Chic! Loves it!

• Addie says:

I love your videos on YouTube and your blog!! And congrats on the engangement!! I love weddings, I’ll be getting married in September. Planning is such a fun experience! Good luck with the planning!! Xoxo

• thunder says:

your shirt still has tags and there’s paper in bag!! haha
    overall, nice look

• Valerie D says:

Lol The bag still has paper in it too! She is using things from the botique ! :) Lovely though <33

• Daisy says:

love the subtle two toned shirt and the mix of pastels! so pretty :)

• Pippy says:

Love this! I have been looking for the perfect pleated skirt for myself for a while now, and I think that the color of yours is great because you can wear it with so many different colors. I love the plaid on the back of your shirt! So different! xx

Pip

• this outfit is perfection! I can’t choose what I like most:stripes,maxi pleated skirt,pastel pink,denim,and a lovely hat! all my loves into one gorgeous outfit!!

• Wieneke says:

I love your outfit! Wish it was the weather for it here!

• Beuatiful :) Love the skirt!

• Rachel says:

I love the texture of the skirt with the stripped top! So chic! x

• Sophie says:

Very nice, I love the skirt!
    .. and the boots
    .. and the bag
    .. and the hat…

Psst, has the blouse the price tag still on it? I can see it on the last picture 😉

• GiuliaC says:

I love this outfit…the skirt is so romantic *_* You look perfect!!! ( as usual )
    I hope one day I’ll plan my wedding like you’re doing…I have my prince but this crisis doesn’t allow us to find a job..plus I’m still studying at university. But I’m positive :)
    xoxo