1 Piece 7 Different Ways

posted by on 2011.12.18, under Fashion Tutorials

Here’s a little tutorial I did based around one of my fave winter peices! I find that cowl neck tops are alot more versatile and easy to wear than your basic turtle necks! And oh….. although I highly doubt any of you would wear one piece every single day for 7 days in a row…if you do I highly advice that you do your laundry ;) ENJOY!

Manic Monday Look

{BCBG cowl neck top, Philip Lim Coat, H&M trousers, Balenciaga shoes}

Tall Iced Soy Latte Tuesday look

{BCBG cowl neck top, Rachel by Rachel Roy Faux fur vest, Forever 21 skirt, Zara shoes}

Well Layered Wednesday look

{BCBG Cowl neck top, Urban Outfitters flannel, Helmut Lang jacket, Frankie B jeans, Lanvin shoes}

Thank God It’s Thursday Girls Night Out look

{BCBG cowl neck top, No. A skirt, wolford tights, Lanvin shoes, Zara jacket}

Flirty Friday

{BCBG cowl neck top, H&M skirt, Lanvin shoes}

Shop Til You Drop Saturday

{BCBG cowl neck to, BCBG cardigan, ALC jacket, Current/Elliot jeans, Zara boots}

{BCBG Cowl Neck Top, H&M maxi dress, BCBG Hat}

COMMENTS

vpsjg9 , [url=http://eyehlspmnkfg.com/]eyehlspmnkfg[/url], [link=http://wipwoygzxwdk.com/]wipwoygzxwdk[/link], http://xwokpcvwdmxm.com/

bjajpjay ( January 1, 2012 at 10:58 AM )

5mCSyJ , [url=http://kmmodazzqnje.com/]kmmodazzqnje[/url], [link=http://yjopptfixbjc.com/]yjopptfixbjc[/link], http://uscngljvwswb.com/

qqfrfii ( January 1, 2012 at 10:26 AM )

JhqRYs bbxpdobfmzli

ukiloayicvx ( January 1, 2012 at 6:28 AM )

Hello there, You’ve done a great job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I’m sure they will be benefited from this web site.

diet pills ( January 1, 2012 at 6:13 AM )

Awesome post! I will keep an on eye on your blog.

corporate gifts ( January 1, 2012 at 5:42 AM )

Zy81j2 lzmfubyamkuc

ybhgpfnqd ( January 1, 2012 at 4:29 AM )

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

seo ( January 1, 2012 at 1:51 AM )

Great work! I wish I could write this well!

card printing ( December 31, 2011 at 6:38 PM )

BTmf74 , [url=http://dqbqkxoshxxy.com/]dqbqkxoshxxy[/url], [link=http://emiqhulcrldt.com/]emiqhulcrldt[/link], http://zaagybaoiaxt.com/

jccpjhbxa ( December 31, 2011 at 9:30 AM )

fe9oZi , [url=http://kcskyykegjpo.com/]kcskyykegjpo[/url], [link=http://ptvnhodwugdg.com/]ptvnhodwugdg[/link], http://guqblnhmrocz.com/

nxqkygo ( December 31, 2011 at 6:15 AM )

ojeCvg korqxyhjfquu

hghurawil ( December 31, 2011 at 1:10 AM )

Great post!

boston divorce lawyers ( December 30, 2011 at 10:07 PM )

Awesome post! I will keep an on eye on your blog.

card making ( December 30, 2011 at 5:47 PM )

Iraq today, is a shattered nation, due to two big wars. Also, suicide bombings, civil unrest and foreigh occupation has destroyd the state of Iraq for more than 2 decades.

God ( December 30, 2011 at 11:09 AM )

Nice work with your article! I found this post via Google and I’m very glad!

forex course ( December 30, 2011 at 8:45 AM )

There’s a terrific amount of knowledge in this airtcle!

Jacie ( December 30, 2011 at 5:42 AM )

MCZNmm mjrtwbdcfyto

kldtaq ( December 30, 2011 at 3:04 AM )

Good blog man! I just added this post to my Digg account. Keep it up!

{forex broker|forex|forex broker} ( December 30, 2011 at 12:11 AM )

check handbags from china and check coupon code available for more detail

Seashleda ( December 29, 2011 at 7:14 PM )

Love your blog!

Supplements ( December 29, 2011 at 4:45 PM )

Love your blog!

lose chest fat ( December 29, 2011 at 3:16 PM )

Good blog man! I just added this post to my Reddit account. Keep it up!

forex ( December 29, 2011 at 8:39 AM )

Love your blog!

Boston shows and concerts ( December 29, 2011 at 12:41 AM )

Awesome read. I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. He just bought me lunch because I found it for him! So let me rephrase: Thanx for lunch!

Jeniffer Armenta ( December 28, 2011 at 11:45 AM )

Great work with your article! I found this post via Google and I’m very glad!

filmy z napisami ( December 27, 2011 at 10:36 AM )

Nice job on this article. I like the presentation of your views. I would like to thank you for keeping me interested through this reading. http://www.samsung1080phdtv.net/

samsung 1080p hdtv ( December 27, 2011 at 12:38 AM )

Love your blog!

Hye Cobar ( December 26, 2011 at 3:19 AM )

Thanks , I’ve recently been searching for information about this topic for a while and yours is the best I have discovered so far. But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you certain concerning the source?

Piriformis Syndrome Treatment ( December 24, 2011 at 9:16 PM )

cheap handbags from china and get big save with confident

Elankdeb ( December 24, 2011 at 7:20 AM )

F*ckin’ awesome issues here. I am very happy to see your post. Thank you so much and i’m looking ahead to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

occipital lymph node ( December 22, 2011 at 9:50 PM )

An stimulating communication is worth note. I expect that you should make many on this issue, it mightiness not be a preconception content but mostly people are not sufficiency to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers like your The Chriselle Factor › 1 Piece 7 Different Ways.

invest liberty reserve ( December 22, 2011 at 5:52 PM )

An intriguing treatment is worth account. I cogitate that you should pen many on this subject, it might not be a prejudice somebody but generally fill are not sufficiency to verbalize on such topics. To the succeeding. Cheers like your The Chriselle Factor › 1 Piece 7 Different Ways.

invest liberty reserve ( December 22, 2011 at 5:45 PM )

love your ideas! you’re awesome! :)

agatha ( December 22, 2011 at 10:25 AM )

Good day! I simply would like to give a huge thumbs up for the nice data you will have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for extra soon.

goldpreis ankauf 585 ( December 21, 2011 at 10:52 PM )

Excellent goods from you, man. The Chriselle Factor › 1 Piece 7 Different Ways I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too wonderful. I actually like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you’re stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it smart. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous The Chriselle Factor › 1 Piece 7 Different Ways informations.

minecraft skins ( December 21, 2011 at 6:58 PM )

An absorbing discourse is worth remark. I opine that you should make more on this topic, it power not be a prejudice thing but generally group are not sufficiency to speak on such topics. To the succeeding. Cheers like your The Chriselle Factor › 1 Piece 7 Different Ways.

High Yield Investments ( December 21, 2011 at 3:58 PM )

Thank you for sharing, sparkly uggs boots fashion style in winter.

sparkly uggs ( December 21, 2011 at 6:57 AM )

Great post!

Darius Dease ( December 21, 2011 at 5:13 AM )

great id!
i am a fashion blogger myself. Or i post maily only pictures. If you want to join my other 10000+ followeres, you are more then welcome to go and visit my tumblr! http://inherewesharesecrets.tumblr.com/

love..

Laura ( December 21, 2011 at 5:04 AM )

An interesting communication is couturier account. I judge that you should pen much on this content, it might not be a bias human but generally people are not enough to communicate on specified topics. To the succeeding. Cheers like your The Chriselle Factor › 1 Piece 7 Different Ways.

invest liberty reserve ( December 21, 2011 at 3:25 AM )

great lloks! you cant even tell youre wearing the same top!

life is a shoe ( December 20, 2011 at 11:19 PM )

Oh my goodness! a tremendous article dude. Thanks However I’m experiencing difficulty with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting identical rss problem? Anybody who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

apartments in monroe mi ( December 20, 2011 at 7:40 PM )

An fascinating communicating is worth note. I believe that you should make more on this message, it power not be a bias case but generally grouping are not sufficiency to talk on much topics. To the next. Cheers like your The Chriselle Factor › 1 Piece 7 Different Ways.

invest liberty reserve ( December 20, 2011 at 4:14 PM )

An interesting speech is designer remark. I suppose that you should create solon on this subject, it mightiness not be a preconception thing but mostly people are not sufficiency to utter on such topics. To the next. Cheers like your The Chriselle Factor › 1 Piece 7 Different Ways.

invest liberty reserve ( December 20, 2011 at 4:14 PM )

I’d must check with you here. Which is not one thing I often do! I get pleasure from studying a publish that may make people think. Additionally, thanks for permitting me to remark!

apartments in monroe mi ( December 20, 2011 at 2:43 PM )

Pleasant feature, I genuinely had a good time studying it, keep doing all the hard work.

Dorris Neave ( December 20, 2011 at 2:38 PM )

very useful tutorial, i’m definately going to use it, and btw you’re red jeans are so amazing

ishara ( December 20, 2011 at 11:04 AM )

Hi Chriselle!
Could you do a tutorial about basic pieces every woman should have in her closet?
Thanks :)

kate:> ( December 20, 2011 at 10:57 AM )

I love the video like I always do :P
You are so inspiring :D
xoxo

Tam and Ha ( December 20, 2011 at 10:18 AM )

Awesome writing style!

Murray Carrion ( December 20, 2011 at 2:54 AM )

Great goods from you, man. The Chriselle Factor › 1 Piece 7 Different Ways I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you’re just too magnificent. I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually a wonderful The Chriselle Factor › 1 Piece 7 Different Ways informations.

Android Apps ( December 20, 2011 at 2:35 AM )

An exciting language is worth remark. I consider that you should indite much on this matter, it mightiness not be a taboo subordinate but generally fill are not enough to talk on specified topics. To the next. Cheers like your The Chriselle Factor › 1 Piece 7 Different Ways.

invest liberty reserve ( December 19, 2011 at 10:45 PM )

An stimulating communicating is couturier account. I cogitate that you should indite solon on this message, it mightiness not be a bias master but mostly people are not sufficiency to mouth on such topics. To the next. Cheers like your The Chriselle Factor › 1 Piece 7 Different Ways.

invest liberty reserve ( December 19, 2011 at 10:45 PM )

Genius! I have the same top but in green, and it was so hard for me to find out other ways to wear it. Thanks! you’re great :)

Rochelle ( December 19, 2011 at 1:46 PM )

Hi all,

I live on a tropical island where its summer all year long. We do not have much choices of winter clothings. Most are usually thin cotton that reduces heat instead of keeping in the heat. I will be traveling to South Korea for holiday this winter and I heard the temperature is going below 18 deg cel! Love the style that Chriselle is pulling off here but it doesn’t look like it can keep us warm in harsh winter. or does it?? please advice! :(

Cheryl ( December 19, 2011 at 9:53 AM )

I love that kind of tutorial!
you’re always giving me some great ideas!!

xx

nicole ( December 19, 2011 at 9:53 AM )

I carry on listening to the reports talk about receiving boundless online grant applications so I have been looking around for the most excellent site to get one. Could you tell me please, where could i get some?

danmark danmarksserien p1 ( December 19, 2011 at 9:29 AM )

I love when you make these videos. <3

Cassandra ( December 19, 2011 at 9:23 AM )

I appreciate your wordpress theme, where would you down load it through?

htc sync ( December 19, 2011 at 9:10 AM )

Hello. Great job. I did not expect this. This is a splendid story. Thanks!

Sell photos ( December 19, 2011 at 8:14 AM )

I agree with you, i think you will pleased to look at Sparkle Uggs

Sparkle Uggs Boots ( December 19, 2011 at 7:58 AM )

Amazing video!!! Please continue to post fabulous videos like this. :) and you are right, we should focus on our basic staples first. BTW, is the cowl neck sweater you’re wearing from BCBG the ‘Frida Cowl Neck Sweater’ one?

Tweet ( December 19, 2011 at 6:55 AM )

Great goods from you, man. The Chriselle Factor › 1 Piece 7 Different Ways I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you are just too fantastic. I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it wise. I can’t wait to read much more from you. This is actually a tremendous The Chriselle Factor › 1 Piece 7 Different Ways informations.

LA Weight Loss ( December 19, 2011 at 4:49 AM )

I love your post about 1 piece and 7 ways. Always have great ideas how to wear things. Adore your sence of style!
Much love,
Flutra from Finland

flutrafashion.blogspot.com

Flutra ( December 19, 2011 at 4:23 AM )

The shop til you drop look just made me decide what to wear today. getting out of my jammies now! ^^

Nikki | The Ginger D ( December 19, 2011 at 1:59 AM )

Great goods from you, man. The Chriselle Factor › 1 Piece 7 Different Ways I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you’re just too wonderful. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a great The Chriselle Factor › 1 Piece 7 Different Ways informations.

minecraft skins ( December 19, 2011 at 1:55 AM )

great outfit ideas!! love it:)

shirley ( December 19, 2011 at 1:11 AM )

It’s so inspiring how you mix and match. Love your work!

Mode Plus ( December 19, 2011 at 1:02 AM )

Hi Chriselle!
Gorgeous video and pictures! I really love your style.
But I was wondering, could you tell me where did you get your coral watch from the Monday look ?
Thank you and keep going inspire us :)

Laura ( December 19, 2011 at 12:45 AM )

You look absolutely amazing, Chriselle! I have similar top. You totally inspired me. Love <3

poseposhpost.blogspot.com
Pose Posh Post

Sidney ( December 19, 2011 at 12:15 AM )

LOVE THEM ALL!!!

Jenny Xiong ( December 19, 2011 at 12:12 AM )

Love how you wear one piece in 7 different ways!

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

La Petite Olga ( December 18, 2011 at 11:31 PM )

I love LOVE cowl neck sweaters! Total must have for the winter! I’m loving all the looks you have created Chriselle!

I would love it if you girls would check out my blog! Thanks! Hugs

Rebeccah ( December 18, 2011 at 10:53 PM )

love all the outfits :) especially monday’s look!

Daisy ( December 18, 2011 at 10:15 PM )

Where did you get those cat eyed sunglasses from the last look

leti ( December 18, 2011 at 10:14 PM )

Great tips and I love how you styled everything :)

LINA ( December 18, 2011 at 9:58 PM )

In cold winter, most people are considered warm, and easy action. sparkle ugg boots very famous professional keep warming around the world.

Ugg sequin ( December 18, 2011 at 9:49 PM )

In cold winter, most people are considered warm, and easy action. ugg sparklesvery famous professional keep warming around the world.

sparkly uggs ( December 18, 2011 at 9:47 PM )

In cold winter, most people are considered warm, and easy action. sparkle uggsvery famous professional keep warming around the world.

ugg sparkles ( December 18, 2011 at 9:46 PM )

In cold winter, most people are considered warm, and easy action. sparkly uggsvery famous professional keep warming around the world.

sparkle uggs ( December 18, 2011 at 9:44 PM )

In cold winter, most people are considered warm, and easy action. Ugg sequinvery famous professional keep warming around the world.

sparkle boots ( December 18, 2011 at 9:43 PM )

Simple Sunday~? Looks great.

Pafiume ( December 18, 2011 at 9:38 PM )

Niiice!!! I love it!!!

Kristel kit ( December 18, 2011 at 8:17 PM )

Awesome post! I will keep an on eye on your blog.

Lucius Burwick ( December 18, 2011 at 7:18 PM )

Love every outfit for every occasion. So versatile!

HeyDahye ( December 18, 2011 at 6:46 PM )

Chriselle! Your use-one-piece-for-7-outfit posts/videos are always amazing and incredibly helpful, and just like the one using a white dress, this is just as amazing. I adore and would wear every single outfit, but my favorite would be Friday. I like how you turned the cowl neck collar thing into an off the should piece. Your style is so classy and to die for!

Check out my blog? (:
onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

cathy ( December 18, 2011 at 6:12 PM )

Great post and video!
I complety love your videos and tips, you’re awesome!!

Camila ( December 18, 2011 at 6:00 PM )

You have the Chic-est style! i wish I had your fabulosity!!! I super admire you for giving meaningful and helpful tips!

-Xenia

Xenia ( December 18, 2011 at 5:57 PM )

I love the fourth look the most!

XX Kathryn

Kathryn ( December 18, 2011 at 5:30 PM )

brilliant!

Bises,
monkeyshines

monkeyshines ( December 18, 2011 at 5:25 PM )

You are so fabulous! I love the ankle boot tip too. I have been searching for the perfect ankle boot for 3 years now, and no luck yet! LOL! I need a black pair and just haven’t found the right ones yet. Great looks my dear! xx

Pippy ( December 18, 2011 at 5:11 PM )

Nice post. Great looks =)

marama ( December 18, 2011 at 4:44 PM )

pagetop