All In A Week’s Happening + Happy November!

All In A Week’s Happening

1-2 Honored & flattered to be the only person featured in my favorite Design Magazine Wallpaper’s annual City Guide! (Thank you Jimmy)

3. Bridal shower at the Langham for my dear friend Caroline + founder of Serendipity Magazine

4-6  Dinner At Tiffany’s on the Wilshire Terrace celebrating Tifanny & Co.’s 1 year anniversary of their gorgeous leather goods.

5. With the lovely ladies – Liz of Late Afternoon, Jules of Sincerely Jules, & Aimee of Song Of Style.

6. Random pairing- Neon BCBG blouse + Marc Jacobs metallic panter print shorts.

7. Sweet Lady Jane…Mmmmmhmmmm Enough said.

8. A lovely invitation from the Victoria’s Secret team ..will be flying out to NY next week to attend the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.

When you love what you do you get lost in the hours and you lose track of time, and before you know it it’s already a new year!  It’s a little mind boggling to me that 2011 is coming to an end.. with that said HAPPY NOVEMBER!!

• anjali says:

I love your lime green skirt…

• Mae Lu says:

Chriselle, congrats for the feature! This is wonderful for you! I love all these photos here… thanks for the peek into your life this week. What an exciting time for you.

The blogette girls look amazing.

Mae Lu @ ~thereafterish.!

• Cotton Candy says:

Happy November!
    This year went by just super super fast ><
    but I Love this blog
    and "when you love what you do you get lost in the hours and you lose track of time," is very very true , love this so much!!!

• tiffles says:

Your week seems amazing, wish I could be able to do what I love like you but I have lots more to learn! LOve that neon BCBG blouse!

• I must say, and I hope that you see this, that you are one of the most fashionable persons I’ve ever seen.
    I live in Sweden, where it’s cold when it’s cold, so fashion isn’t always the easiest way to go. I seriously don’t want to freeze my toes of or anything like that. No, I’m over exaggerating 🙂 I just wanted to tell you that youve got a fifteen year old who smiles when ever she sees your videos and tries out every tip you give her. Although I’m not always that successful (I have a tendency to put comfort first) in looking glamourus when I style my clothes.

I was actually hoping for a response with some tips in what you think would fit me, because I do want to learn more about styling! 🙂

Love, Josefin!

• You’re living the most fabulous life. Look at that glitter jacket! LOVE. x

• DaniLala says:

Congrats on the feature. All the pictures look gorgeous and looks like you had ton of fun. I wish my year was as busy.

• Kate Jones says:

So beautiful!! Congratulations, Chriselle!!

• Julie Khuu says:

Chris, you’re such a supastahhhh! I took an entire afternoon out yesterday and seriously devoured your blog in its entirety…so much incredible tips, love that you’re so giving with your expertise! I’m ALL about Asian women in the arts (I’m an interior designer) and would LOVE to do a feature on you sometime soon! Sorry this message is so informal, I just had to comment after this beautiful collection of images. Will be in touch! Happy 1st day of November!

Peace. Love. LOL!

• vicheka im says:

what veronica said! you really give me motivation to work hard and achieve my dreams

• Veronica says:

I love your blog Chriselle and your YouTube videos! You always have the chicest style. As well as a fashionable, fun lifestyle! I live vicariously through you 🙂

• Lina Lemus says:

Love your outfit Chriselle! 🙂 Congrats!!

• Justyna says:

amazing! congratulations on being published! that’s so fantasic!!!

• YanaHardy says:

Congratulations Chriselle!! You deserve it!! 🙂 And photos are beautiful!

• Flora Kis- Molnár says:

Congratulation!!! Hard work sure has make it’s flower blossom. Keep it up. I rhink you really do like whar you are doing so I think compliments in your work could be really-really inspiring and important for you. I envy you in some aspects! Love ya 🙂

• I love the little changes to your blog Chriselle! What a crazy week, you must love it (I know I would).

Kindness is the best accessory,

• Liz says:

Thankyou for sharing all to us, you really are a great,and kind person, and I think thats the reason why you are so succesful. You always stand out because of your great personality congrats on your feature in wallpaper!

• FS says:

wow, looks like an amazing week! And congratulations on yout feature in Wallpaper, my favorite magazine!

• Clara says:

Congratulations dear! You’re awesome!

• Serena says:

You always stand out among the others!

• siboney2046 says: