All Bundled Up!

posted by on 2011.11.28, under Outfit Of The Day

{H&M blouse, F21 Skirt, Zara faux fur fest, Kate Spade Necklace, Zara shoes, Gifted Tiffany & Co. clutch, Gifted Courtney Kaye bracelet}

Must confess it was quite hard to get up & going this morning after a 4 day holiday! This weekend was spent wandering about San Francsico city, bundling up by the fireplace, and heartfelt conversations with the family. On our last night together we spent the afternoon at a gallery exhibit and traipsing about the city…I might’ve just left my heart in SF.

A busy busy week ahead…wrapping up some major projects and preparing for my trip to Asia (Korea & Taiwan to be sepcific).

Hope you have a lovely week!

Photography by – Jana Williams

Love,

Chriselle

COMMENTS
Wewenepetrafe ( March 21, 2013 at 12:34 AM )

Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was once a amusement account it. Look complex to far brought agreeable from you! However, how could we keep up a correspondence?

pileo diet ( December 11, 2011 at 10:11 AM )
Chanel bags online ( December 9, 2011 at 9:28 PM )

An attention-grabbing discussion is value comment. I think that you must write extra on this matter, it won’t be a taboo subject but typically people are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers

schmuckankauf ( December 9, 2011 at 5:50 PM )

Nice! Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! I’m still waiting for some interesting thoughts from your side in your next post thanks

san diego attorney ( December 8, 2011 at 1:31 AM )

hey there and thank you for your info ¨C I¡¯ve certainly picked up something new from right here. I did then again expertise some technical points the usage of this site, as I experienced to reload the site a lot of occasions previous to I may get it to load properly. I had been pondering if your web host is OK? No longer that I am complaining, but sluggish loading circumstances instances will sometimes impact your placement in google and can harm your high-quality rating if advertising and ***********|advertising|advertising|advertising and *********** with Adwords. Well I am including this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective exciting content. Make sure you update this once more very soon..

canon t2i vs nikon d3100 ( December 7, 2011 at 11:14 AM )

I beloved as much as you will obtain performed right here. The cartoon is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nevertheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you want be handing over the following. ill certainly come more formerly again since exactly the same just about very incessantly within case you defend this increase.

free video converter ( December 6, 2011 at 11:21 PM )

There’s noticeably a bundle to learn about this. I assume you made sure nice points in features also.

goldpreis chart ( December 6, 2011 at 2:53 PM )

I’m extremely inspired with your writing abilities and also with the structure on your blog. Is this a paid subject or did you customize it yourself? Either way stay up the nice quality writing, it¡¯s rare to peer a great weblog like this one today..

play family feud ( December 6, 2011 at 11:12 AM )

I think this post is very usefull for people who interest in this problem!

credit immobilier ( December 6, 2011 at 6:32 AM )

Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; many of us have developed some nice practices and we are looking to trade techniques with other folks, please shoot me an e-mail if interested.

lpn salaries ( December 5, 2011 at 10:14 PM )

I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

Matthew C. Kriner ( December 5, 2011 at 8:52 AM )

hello there and thanks to your info ¨C I have definitely picked up something new from proper here. I did alternatively expertise some technical issues the usage of this web site, as I skilled to reload the web site many instances prior to I may just get it to load properly. I had been brooding about if your hosting is OK? Not that I’m complaining, but sluggish loading cases occasions will often impact your placement in google and could injury your quality score if ads and ***********|advertising|advertising|advertising and *********** with Adwords. Anyway I¡¯m adding this RSS to my e-mail and can glance out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Make sure you replace this again very soon..

the closer full episode ( December 4, 2011 at 4:28 PM )

I enjoyed reading your pleasant site. I see you offer priceless information. stumbled into this site by chance but I

Elektrische Zahnbuerste ( December 4, 2011 at 1:57 PM )

You can definitely see your expertise within the work you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. At all times follow your heart.

dancing with the stars winners ( December 3, 2011 at 5:59 PM )

Hi, this is a great post! Thanks..

casse monitor attive ( December 3, 2011 at 5:36 AM )

Love this outfit, animal prints with red wine. U look stunning!
Hugs,
Flutra

Flutra ( December 2, 2011 at 4:24 PM )

I’m in love with your shoes. The leopard print shows off your great taste as well <3

Addie ( December 2, 2011 at 12:55 AM )

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I am hoping to provide one thing again and aid others like you aided me.

breaking bad full episode ( December 1, 2011 at 2:35 PM )

Love the mix of textures and lengths in your ensemble! Your outfits are quickly becoming daily inspiration. Thanks! xoxo

Jenny Habjan ( November 30, 2011 at 10:58 AM )

so chic! you definitely pull these pieces out!

Cotton Candy ( November 29, 2011 at 4:36 PM )

Thanks for the strategies presented. One thing I should also believe is credit cards offering a 0% monthly interest often lure consumers in zero rate of interest, instant approval and easy on-line balance transfers, but beware of the real factor that may void your own 0% easy streets annual percentage rate and also throw anybody out into the poor house rapidly.

HTC Sync ( November 29, 2011 at 3:53 PM )

cute post! i got the same faux fur @ H&M

shirley ( November 28, 2011 at 10:19 PM )

I love the purse and those shoes are simply to die for, but the fur and Leopard together is a bit to much for me.

Toka ( November 28, 2011 at 10:04 PM )

You’re going to Korea! I hope I could meet you Chriselle <3

hamptonsRealEstate ( November 28, 2011 at 6:20 PM )

Come down to Australia!!! its summer here and it is AMAZING :)

Kirsten ( November 28, 2011 at 6:19 PM )

Beautiful! But I live in Canada, and that is how we dress in the summer!

Kayan ( November 28, 2011 at 5:02 PM )

so elegant.

veronica arlyne ( November 28, 2011 at 1:57 PM )

gorgeous look again!!

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

La Petite Olga ( November 28, 2011 at 1:42 PM )

I wish to wear so much jewelry, but i dont not how to missmatch! please do a tutorial on accessories! when to know its to little or too much?!

Halina ( November 28, 2011 at 1:26 PM )

Hey Chriselle, have you ever been to a photo shoot and your cellphone just dies on you when you needed it most desperately? Go to mycellphonedied.com to find the perfect solution to this problem! (:

Jenine ( November 28, 2011 at 1:12 PM )

Sounds like you had a great holiday weekend! I love the furry vest & leopard print combo :)

xo, alison*elle

alison*elle ( November 28, 2011 at 12:18 PM )

The most perfect leo blouse! x

Nikki | The Ginger D ( November 28, 2011 at 12:14 PM )

I love your outfits and your blog. Sadly it is impossible to wear this look during winter here in Germany :(
Enjoy your trip to Korea!

Mimi ( November 28, 2011 at 11:55 AM )

Are you Korean?? I’m half and went to American school there! Have an amazing trip and enjoy the food and shopping (so jealous)!

Jules ( November 28, 2011 at 11:54 AM )

That necklace is lovely.

Yanira

Yanira ( November 28, 2011 at 11:51 AM )

Taiwan! my hometown! Have fun there, Chriselle!! Remember to eat a lot of “little eats” in the night market! Keep us posted about your trip!

Claire ( November 28, 2011 at 11:46 AM )

I was in SF, too! Love that city!! Miss it already. Now its 85 in LA, and I’m finding it hard to bundle up… I want to wear my big comfy sweaters soon!!

Kate Jones ( November 28, 2011 at 11:41 AM )

Wow, that is not bundled at all. I think it’s impossible to be fashionable during a Canadian winter over here. :(

elisa ( November 28, 2011 at 11:36 AM )

beautiful! love the leopard print :)

Daisy ( November 28, 2011 at 11:34 AM )
Annie ( November 28, 2011 at 11:24 AM )

We cannot wear like that in finland it is freaking cold… :( It is already minus 1°c

Vieille Dame ( November 28, 2011 at 11:16 AM )

I’m in love with your style! WOWWWWWWW and more WOWWWWWWW! :D

Angela (avopr) ( November 28, 2011 at 11:16 AM )

oh I really love that zara’s shoes :)

-Ste- ( November 28, 2011 at 11:13 AM )

ohh I wish I could wear these kinds of outfits for Toronto late fall/winter =(

Mariya ( November 28, 2011 at 11:11 AM )

I absolutely love your leopard shirt and the shoes! You are such an amazing stylist! xx

chicstayathome.blogspot.com

Pippy ( November 28, 2011 at 8:12 AM )

Gorgeous outfit! You’re so beautiful!
I need an advice, I need to buy new boots and I don’t really know which one… So, I’m 13 years old, I’m tall and I have thin legs. I want an ankle cut boots, but which color and what type? Thank you in advance :)
PS: I like your Zara boots, you wore them in the outfit ‘Thanksgiving with friends’ in the last post.
PPS: You can contact me on my Twitter: ClaraStayChic

Clara ( November 28, 2011 at 8:01 AM )

You’re the queen of layering, j’adore!

Taelin ( November 28, 2011 at 8:00 AM )
TheLeatherSkirt ( November 28, 2011 at 7:43 AM )

Oooh oooh when are you coming to seoul?

fashion tidbits ( November 28, 2011 at 7:35 AM )
Nikki ( November 28, 2011 at 7:01 AM )

chic vest!

Bises,
monkeyshines

monkeyshines ( November 28, 2011 at 6:32 AM )

Beautiful, love the rich colour palette. Have fun in Korea, I was going to go later this month, will definitely be missing out.

Andrea ( November 28, 2011 at 6:12 AM )

I’ve always wanted to go to Korea, hope you have an amazing trip! Is English the only language you speak? Love the outfit, I’m in need of that vest !

Tiffles ( November 28, 2011 at 5:18 AM )

your fashion pics are great you looks cute and very beautiful by having this handbag and great shoes. love handbags and shoes the most.

super sale ( November 28, 2011 at 5:15 AM )

pagetop